Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Realism eyes - as contacts and defaults!

by Arisuka Posted 28th Jan 2011 at 12:14 AM - Updated 27th May 2012 at 8:28 PM by Arisuka

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 12:21 AM
Can't wait to try these. The colors look very subtle and realistic in the pictures. Thanks.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 1:42 AM
I love it! Thank you very much for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 4:56 PM
I never met a pair of beautiful eyes that I didn't like, and I love yours!! Thank you for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 6:42 PM
very nice cant wait to see how they look ingame )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 9:11 PM
These are absolutely stunning! I'm definitely thinking about installing these. One question, though, if we download the contacts, they will show up as genetics? So, really if we're looking to pass eyes down from generation to generation, we don't need the defaults?
Thanks!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:20 PM
iluvevry1

The fact that they are 'genetic' simply means that the have a chance of inheriting to children. So yes, if you'd like to have contacts that pass down from generation to generation, these do that. But there is of course a chance too that a child inherits the eyes from the other parent.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 12:19 PM
they look like sims medieval eyes
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th May 2011 at 5:18 AM
I love the eyes, but I was wondering what skins do you use for your sim models? They always look so unique and real. I love the pretty baby doll faces, but I like my sims to each have a different look to them.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th May 2011 at 3:01 PM
Simsdestroyer

The skin in these pictures is by Peggy, and it's available as default replacement in her site called Peggyzone, and as non-default version in here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 12:22 PM
This eyecontact makes the sims look cool in your picture!
I thought it would go well with male ! Like, more MAN!
Thanks!