Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aminali Ibari

by Honey32 Posted 23rd Feb 2011 at 11:56 AM - Updated 8th Apr 2013 at 11:35 PM by Honey32

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 1:43 PM
She is simply stunning!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 2:53 PM
She's beautiful. I love her. Thank you for sharing.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 6:44 PM
Very pretty sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 7:09 PM
She is VERY awesome, can't wait to play her! There's never any really cute and realistic black characters, make more please! ( also have problems finding Asian sims that look realistic )

Thanks so much!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 10:14 PM
Very unique! Love her :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 11:40 PM
She's awesome! She has a lovely skin tone and interesting bone structure, and I find it refreshing to see something other than a blonde or Asian sim on here. Also, I love that you didn't mention "she's a part-time MODEL, omg!" or "she's so, so beautiful" at some point in her description, like most other female sims have on here. Aminali is going right in my game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 4:24 AM
Thanks i'm glad everyone likes her.i want to make more ethnic sims.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 7:53 AM
What an absolutely gorgeous sim! Aminali is incredibly beautiful. I rarely download sims but she is too stunning to pass up - thank you. Please do make more totally agree with azombieee!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 12:32 PM
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 2:45 PM
She would make a wicked Avatar character too...may download her as I have never tried downloading a sim for sims 3 before.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 4:13 PM
Wow, she is stunning! I love her outfit too!!! Great job and thanks for sharing her

"What fools these mortals be"
WS
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenFrog76
She would make a wicked Avatar character too...may download her as I have never tried downloading a sim for sims 3 before.
"Avatar Character"...........Really?? Shakes head, walks away!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 5:12 PM
Ooh, she's pretty! I like her facial structure, it's very unique!
Avatar Character? I guess I could see that, but I like her just as she is.
Thank you for sharing her!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd May 2011 at 2:41 AM
Wow, you can really tell a lot of care and detail went into making this Sim. She's gorgeous! Thanks for the upload!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st May 2011 at 11:37 AM
she is gorgeus! could someone please tell me how i can download her? thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 2:00 PM
Thank you for making Aminali. She's currently in my game and she is by far the most mean Sim I've ever met. But that's one part what makes her so interesting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 6:21 PM
She is beautiful. But why do people always assume black women have bad attitudes. My friends will tell you I'm the sweetest woman they have ever met, and I'm black. Thanks for the sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 8:02 PM
can you make a version of her the doesn't need ambitions cause i don't have it thank you
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 8:07 AM
This is how I always imagined black women (I love her face)
Thanks for giving her to me! I will play her as soon as pets is released.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 3:31 AM
For the lipstick, what is "(last one)" referring to? The last item on the page is a christmas update, and it's not in there.
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 9:52 PM
Default Asian sims
Quote: Originally posted by Honey32
Thanks i'm glad everyone likes her.i want to make more ethnic sims.

Hi! Can you please make sam Indian sim (from India), like Aishwariya Rai for example, I would be sooo sooo grateful!! And very thankfull!! Of course if You have time and will
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 3:23 AM
Gorgeous!... she reminds me of Michone` from the "Walking Dead" on AMC
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by steffi17texgal
She is beautiful. But why do people always assume black women have bad attitudes. My friends will tell you I'm the sweetest woman they have ever met, and I'm black. Thanks for the sim!

my sister inspired me to make this sim she's very similar in personality i'm glad you like her
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HinataObsession
I would download her, but you need to be a tad more specific with the custom content that is not included. Like put the name as it appears on the download page.

updated links if you still want to download her you don't have to use the cc if you don't want to though because she's wearing ea clothing when i uploaded her
Page 1 of 2