Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Billy Wallshelf - now slotified

by leefish Posted 21st Mar 2011 at 7:27 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2011 at 3:37 AM by leesester : added Slot version

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 8:43 PM
MOAR Stuffs! It looks fantastic and it was so smart to slave it to the other Billy objects. Thanks!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 8:47 PM
Squee! (I'll wait for the slot version.)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 8:59 PM
Yay, more Ikea stuff! :D

(though I will also be waiting for the slot version, haha)
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 9:33 PM
Fantastic! Can never have too many awesome shelves :D
Helptato
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 9:43 PM
Squee, thank you Leefish! ^-^ Been super excited ever since you showed a pic on Leefish.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 9:50 PM
o0o0o0o0o slot version soon!!!!!!!!!!!! which means i'm gonna have to go through downloads and figure out exactly what will fit i nthem -.-
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 3:14 AM
These look great!!! (...ditto the waiting for a slotted version.)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 3:42 AM
LOL at the waitings for slots.....

Am working on it - by weekend I hope. I will add it here on this thread I think.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Demon Sheep
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 4:30 AM
Eeee! Why the heck would Maxis hide this shelf and not finish it?! It's so cute! Thanks for the excavation, Lee!

(Slot versions are all well and good, but I appreciate the pre-fab version that's ready to use and won't have me searching for the perfect deco for half an hour. Will still be returning to grab the slot version too though, of course.)

PS: Will the slot version have slots on top of the shelf? I vote for slots on top of the shelf too!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 7:25 AM
I agree with Fansee. On top of the shelf would be great!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 8:41 AM
Cute (while I understand the sticker factor, I am also waiting for the slot (and possibly the emptied) version
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 3:57 PM
*grabs* Yay for more Lost & Founds! You go girl! Get that sticker!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 9:12 PM
Thank you for this interesting gift.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 11:54 PM
UPDATE

OK, we are progressing nicely here. I broke it Then I fixed it.

We now have slots, and slots that hold many things - however, this meant BREAKING the link to the AL shiftable thingy - so now it has rinky-dink super suave EPDetector thing - if you have AL or M&G - built in up and down shifting BHAV - if you don't well you don't see it. Am feeling very smug. Just need to empty it and add a few more slots.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 6:29 PM
YAY!!! Thanks a lot, Lee!
Demon Sheep
#17 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 10:03 PM
Weeee! Oh thank you for the slotified versions, Lee! Lazeeelamb shelf is gonna get a lot of use in my game. I suspect the 6 slot and standard versions will as well.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 6:03 PM
Excellent. Just a quick clarification - is it possible to have all three versions in the game at the same time, or not? And the two new ones don't move up/down the walls?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 6:06 PM Last edited by leesester : 5th Apr 2011 at 6:20 PM.
Hmm, its not possible to have all three in at once. The lazeelamb overwrites the deco version.They DO move up and down in my test game, but I will double check. You have AL installed? You dont need AL for these to be ok in your game (just IKEA), but you DO need AL or later for the move up and down.

ETA: Downloaded the two files from this thread, put them in an empty anygame with base/IKEA/AL. I tested and they both moved up and down the wall using the [ and ] keys.

I also edited the attachment descriptions for extra clarity.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 7:42 PM
YEA! Thank you for empty places that need clutter!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 9:24 PM
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood part of your description. My fault. Thank you for your response. I love this shelf, btw. <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 9:48 PM
YAY SLOTS

Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 7:03 PM
Thank you for this. It's just awesome.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 10:06 PM