Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Moar Interactions

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 4,811 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 974,032 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 22nd Mar 2011 at 7:55 PM
Updated: 25th Jan 2015 at 4:19 PM
updates
2015-01-25 - Fixed a facepalmy bug that I introduced with a recent cleanup. Thanks to igazor for providing a script error that helped me pinpoint it.
2015-01-11 - Updated Commons. Affects Scribbling Pad, DouglasVeiga Dancer Servcer, Moar Interactions and Buy Takeout. If you use any of them, download the updated version, please.
2014-03-15 - Updated to game version 1.67. Availability tuning works again.

compatibility
Supported for game version 1.67.

scope of this mod
This mod is a compilation of interactions that are either entirely new or altered/fixed EAxian interactions. The latter one is done by replacing the original interactions.

content
InteractionTargetTypeDescription
Attend ShowShow VenueAltered&FixedGroup Attend like Restaurant's Eat Here; Fixed Concert Length.
Attend GameStadiumAlteredGroup Attend like Restaurant's Eat Here.
Eat HereRestaurantAltered&FixedRelationship gain for all involved sims; Fixed dessert stage length.
Help With HomeworkSimNew
Go To Bed WithDouble BedNew
Come To BedSimNew
Work OvertimeRabbit HoleNew
Work Parttime ShiftRabbit HoleNew
Have/ServeFridgeNewFor community lots.
Have/ServeStoveNewFor community lots.
Stock WithFridgeNew
Remove All ButFridgeNew
Try To Buy IngredientsRestaurantNew
Read Skill BookBookshelfNewOnly for townies; unavailable for active sims.
Read SomethingBookshelfAlteredNo reread.
Commission UpgradeUpgradable ObjectNew
SocializeSimNewSocializing macro.
Work OutAthletic ObjectAlteredNo sweaty workouts.
Jog HereTerrainAlteredNo sweaty workouts.
Ask To Be TrainedAthletic ObjectNew
Cancel Carpool/Apply For CarpoolPhoneNew
Cancel/Apply Shoolbus ForPhoneNew
Collect All Clothes On LotHamperNew
Do LaundryWashingmachineAlteredSims can't do laundry on community lots if they didn't collect it first.
Dance TogetherSimFixedFun gain for target.
Go Here (With)TerrainAlteredDoesn't drop from the queue; doesn't form group on arrival.
Visit Lot (With)LotAlteredDoesn't form group on arrival.
Invite Over/Out/To LotPhoneAlteredDoesn't form group on arrival.

tuning
The tuning package contains two XML resources for tunables and an XML resource for the basic availability of the interactions. Except for the latter one, there is no documentation, but the names should be mostly self-explaining. If you're able to do tuning/XML modding, just skip this and do your shtick. If you're new to to this, get yourself S3PE and read the instructions. It will work with other package editors as well of course, but I will only explain it for S3PE.

translation
Wherever possible, I used already existing and localized strings; new strings are fully localizable. If you are willing to support a translation, please read the instructions.

Disclaimer: I consider my mods to be free as free beer, copyleft - all right reversed, whatever you may call it. I expect the same from your translation! If you are not okay with this, then don't support a translation! If you already supported a translation and are not okay with this, tell me and I will pull it.

Currently supported languages: English, Spanish, Finnish, French, German, Brazilian, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Norwegian, Dutch, Japanese, Swedish, Russian, Czech, Korean

legal stuff

possible conflicts
This is a scripting mod and as such the possibility for conflicts with other mods, no matter what kind, is next to non-existant. Other scripting mods that replace interactions might tangle with this mod, though. I've implemented safeguards for the cases I know. Heads Up! If you check this mod in Delphy's Dashboard, it may show a conflict with my other mods. You can ignore that. It's by design, i.e. some of my mods share one framework resource. It will actually conflict in the sense that the game will only load one instance of that resource. That's the whole point, though.

installation
Please follow Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Fileswiki. I can't explain it any better than that. Seriously, I won't even try even if you ask me.

deinstallation
Do NOT just rip this mod out! If one of the interactions of this mod is currently running when you save your game, you may become unable to load your savegame without this mod!

This mod contains a lot of autonomous interactions, so even if you make sure that none of your active sims currently perform one of the interactions, there's still a very high chance that a townie is performing one.

Prior to deinstallation, reset all sims in town by opening the console with Ctrl-Shift-C and using "ResetSim *" (without the quotes). Alternatively use twallan's ErrorTrap mod which will drop all "illegal" interactions upon load.

support
I support my mods. I appreciate bug reports. I don't support mods or custom content in general. It's not an issue with a mod if it doesn't even show up in the game.

credits
Thanks to Pablosky64, armiel, the_wizard, crinury, Killc*a, Sharner, Laisanae, raffo89, pawelostalowski, gh0ul, Aiken, yu_1, karlik-nos, timoram26, ivm, Kolikokoli and sdc02277 for translating.

Thanks to armiel for testing.

disclaimer
Might lead to a serious case of squished brain. Use for rocket fuel. Don't use for stomach ailment.