Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of oriental themed tattoos

by Arisuka Posted 5th Apr 2011 at 3:50 AM - Updated 6th Apr 2011 at 3:04 PM by Arisuka : Added a hair credit

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 6:27 AM
Very nice! I'm sure I'll use these a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 7:13 AM
These are lovely! They will be nice to use on my Simmies in the new Asian world I am working on.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 10:33 AM
Very nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:55 PM
Yay...I just finished an Asian sim and these will be perfect. What skin do you use, and the first hair, the ponytail, I can't locate it on Anubis site. Would it possible to link it or let me know exactly where I can find it? I would be most appreciative. Thanks...again...awesome tats!! Do you use them through the tattoo maker or just as an accessory?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cecesaun1
Yay...I just finished an Asian sim and these will be perfect. What skin do you use, and the first hair, the ponytail, I can't locate it on Anubis site. Would it possible to link it or let me know exactly where I can find it? I would be most appreciative. Thanks...again...awesome tats!! Do you use them through the tattoo maker or just as an accessory?

The skin on all of the models are by Lemonleaf, you'll find 'em fast via google. The Peggy hair was converted from TS2 to TS3 by Anubis, but I converted it for males, so you can't find it from his site. Although, I'm soon uploading a japanese dude with that hair for dudes, so you can download it from that thread when I put it up.
These are ambitions tattoos, which means that they aren't accessories, and can be found under the tattoos category.

Quote: Originally posted by LoserInc
These are lovely! They will be nice to use on my Simmies in the new Asian world I am working on.

Cool, I've been working on a Japan-themed world since February too!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 8:54 PM
I totally needed some new tattoos for my simmies and these are great! Also, I love you for combining them in a single package! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 10:37 PM
VERY NICE , LOVE EM tyvm *THUMBS UP*

i have an question, where did you get the shealth sword on the first picture of your tattoo's example i have been looking for one just lke that everywhere plz help me tyvm

p.s what hair is the model wearing with the sword very azsome!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 10:46 PM
samuel123e

That's a japanese sword called katana. The katana is by creator called Man, but he/she took all the files down a long time ago for some reason. I think Rose has a katana type sword too, but only longer. Check out her site if you'll find it.
There are hair credits in 'additional credits', and more specifics about that first hair can be seen in my previous comment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 12:02 AM
Beautiful tatoos, thank you! And the model is very handsome. Is he available for download, please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 12:23 AM
Great work, tattoos are really realistic
Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 12:48 AM
Soooo Cool!!! Love this! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 2:18 AM
Thanks. The tattoos I already have were getting kind of stale.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 2:48 AM
wow, very pretty models <3
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 5:37 AM
Nice.

Your Asian sims look very nice. Would you consider uploading them somewhere? Pretty please :p
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 9:25 AM
These tattoos are a visual delight! I'm so glad you've designed such lovely tattoos! Thanks so much! If you ever upload your model, I'll scream with delight as well!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 2:08 PM
These are perfect. Thank you for sharing :-)
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 3:03 PM
The first dude will be uploaded sometime soon-ish, I just have to finish tweaking his face a bit more first.
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 3:35 PM
Default :)
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
samuel123e

That's a japanese sword called katana. The katana is by creator called Man, but he/she took all the files down a long time ago for some reason. I think Rose has a katana type sword too, but only longer. Check out her site if you'll find it.
There are hair credits in 'additional credits', and more specifics about that first hair can be seen in my previous comment.

Tyvm
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 10:27 PM
beautiful,
Thanks a Million!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 2:18 AM
thanks a lot for this!My asian sims love it,the tatoos are pretty awesome!
Could you please send me the links for those 'samurai like" hairs?
Bye!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 4:03 PM
The katanas are now here, for all who wanted to know!
http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=17785.0 (might have to register to get them)

I can't wait for you to upload your sims! I love myself a long-haired hottie! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 4:10 PM
Nice tattoos!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 6:46 PM
These are amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 7:58 AM
I'm having trouble getting the tattoo to go across the side and over the back. What am I doing wrong?
Page 1 of 3