Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WA French Mailbox Buyable plus FIX

by HugeLunatic Posted 28th Mar 2011 at 4:42 PM - Updated 26th Jun 2012 at 3:13 PM by HugeLunatic

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 6:59 PM
Thanks so much for fixing this mailbox. I had someone else french mailbox, but my sim couldn't use it. Hopefully this one will be usable.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 7:06 PM
Woot, thank you HP for this lovely mailbox now usable!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 10:24 AM
I don't suppose you'd do this with the other two WA mailboxes?

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 2:31 PM
WA has two other mailboxes? wut? I saw just three mailboxes, the colonial (base), french (WA), and wall (LN). I also didn't see anything in the mailbox script about any other mailboxes.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 10:23 PM
Sorry, my bad. I thought each country had a unique mailbox. It's been a while since I've done anything with WA; well, with Sims 3 in general, really. I've been playing Fallout 3 and NV a lot lately.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 5:10 PM
Do you plan on doing the same for Barnacle Bay mailbox?
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 8:09 AM Last edited by goderguy : 8th Jun 2011 at 6:00 AM.
I love your work! I'm not sure if you do requests, but could you convert (functional) any/all the mailboxes for TS2? I'm sooooooo sick of the one mailbox - it's too formal for some yards, not formal enough for others.

Thanks!

goderguy
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 3:06 PM
Love using this type or style of MB for my more expensive lookin' homes - thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:15 PM
Thanks so much for this! I was just thinking how nice it would be to have something like this the other day; I'd probably seen this and forgotten where it was.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 3:39 PM
Do you have plans to update your mod? With Pets is no longer working properly... Thanks for work! It's much better than stock.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 6:59 PM
could you please update this mod for game version 1.26? thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 12:39 AM
Hi HugeLunatic
Is this HL_FrenchMailboxFix need to be updated for patch 1.31?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd May 2012 at 9:30 PM Last edited by CyberBob78 : 23rd May 2012 at 1:27 AM.
Hi HL
Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the original fix.
I have updated my fix to the most recent version of the colonial mailbox rig.
I just extracted the colonial rig and changed it's instance to the one for the french box.
Only took like 10 seconds hehe. So, far it seems to work great. Just FYI.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd May 2012 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GAminRoger
Hi HugeLunatic
Is this HL_FrenchMailboxFix need to be updated for patch 1.31?

The _RIG resource did not change for that patch so no need to be updated as it is not broken.
Instructor
#17 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 8:59 PM
I notice with your other mailboxes that you need the expansion pack the mailbox came from. Is that true for this one as well? I'm always loooking for variety, but I don't have WA. I have base, Ambitions, Pets, and Generations, plus a few stuff packs.

Thanks! Your work is wonderful!

goderguy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th May 2013 at 6:28 PM
Does this still work with the 1.5 game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 5:46 AM
Thanks