Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crowning Glory Window - FIX

by HugeLunatic Posted 11th Apr 2011 at 10:28 PM - Updated 26th Jun 2012 at 3:12 PM by HugeLunatic

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 10:42 PM
Does this also fix the light not flowing through this window? Because that would be great.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 12:02 AM
I never noticed because I always use them on white walls...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 12:09 AM
Thanks so much for fixing this.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 6:09 AM
I've never noticed because I don't look that closely at the windows, but now that you've mentioned it, it will forever be on my mind and I will always notice it now. So, thanks for the download, since I now actually need it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 8:10 AM
Thank you very much for fixing this; I love this window but just couldn't bear to use it because of this issue.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 4:36 PM
"I dunno how they muck things up like this, surely they have better programs and tools."
Maybe they use TSR Workshop.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 4:49 PM
Thank goodness we got you to fix all their muck ups Lunie I honestly never noticed it before because 1. I hardly use this window and 2. when I do use it, it's usually on a white wall. Thanks so much hun!! ~~hugs~~
Zombie Socks
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 6:40 AM
I've been noticing this ever since I built my game-freezing gigantic mansion of hugeness and used like a hundred of these. Where ever would we be without you HL? <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 10:29 PM
I never noticed this until I glanced at this post, then started building a house with them. Thanks for fixing these!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd May 2011 at 12:57 PM Last edited by zmuerilla : 22nd May 2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: typotypotypo argh I hate typos
Quote: Originally posted by fxchrfxchr
"I dunno how they muck things up like this, surely they have better programs and tools."
Maybe they use TSR Workshop.

I cracked up.

Thanks for the fix!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 9:48 AM
Sometimes I have the urge to punch the guys from EA in the face. :/
Thanks for this.
Instructor
#13 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 11:29 PM
would it hurt to run these through the RigFix?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 6:11 PM
okay thnx ))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 5:15 PM
Thank you once again HugeLunatic for your repair work. That is a beautiful window and now the embarassment is past and it is much more useable.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 10:37 PM
Thank you!!! I am reanalyzing the mods and CC I use and I'm noticing these details now, so I prefer to fix those instead of clogging my game with extra CC. Still looking for a fix to the Lucky door, though, says with a shameless face. :)