Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 5:02 PM
Default sims medieval
How can I make a nonmagical sim into a magical sim?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 7:06 PM
Well i used a cheat which let me change the profession. It was TestingCheatsEnabled. I enabled it with some code or something.

Sigh...nothing to do :(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 9:00 PM
Lets say it is the monarch that I want to have powers that he/she can cast spells.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 9:59 PM
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rojan
Lets say it is the monarch that I want to have powers that he/she can cast spells.

Easiest way to do this is install this mod http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=439543 and click on your Monarch and take Debug. Then you take Add Abilities and give your Monarch Magic and Offensive spells and Utility spells. He is now a wizard at the same time, he can do the wizard stuff.

I suggest not even trying the Profession option; if you change him to Wizard, he will no longer be a Monarch.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 5:58 PM
Last night I played a quest called an heir to the throne I went through all the tasks and the King married his wife but the wife cannot be controled what must I do to get the king's wife in my control?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 12:29 PM
I want to ask you guys this question, is there a website where I can get meods for sims medieval?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 12:41 PM
Rojan, you can only add the wife by having the debugenabler installed and shift+right clicking her. and you can find the mods in this forum. there is a thread that is called list of TSM mods that has all the mods on this site in it.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rcranger9
Rojan, you can only add the wife by having the debugenabler installed and shift+right clicking her. and you can find the mods in this forum. there is a t
thread that is called list of TSM mods that has all the mods on this site in it.

rcranger9 I'll get the mod tonight thanks for the info
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 5:44 PM
Guys where can I find out the cheat thats makes the monarch experience points to max?
I know that the sims medieval townhall on youtube that a woman used to make her witch maxout the xp.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rojan
Guys where can I find out the cheat thats makes the monarch experience points to max?
I know that the sims medieval townhall on youtube that a woman used to make her witch maxout the xp.

With testingcheatsenabled=1, try holding shift and left clicking on the sim you want to alter. One of the options you get should be "Set profession Level..."
The Dynamic Professions mod by TheHologramMan also has this option I believe.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by garghuul
With testingcheatsenabled=1, try holding shift and left clicking on the sim you want to alter. One of the options you get should be "Set profession Level..."
The Dynamic Professions mod by TheHologramMan also has this option I believe.

garghuul I have the testingcheatsenabled part down but when I tried to shift and left click on the sim I don/t think it works but I will try it tonight
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 3:02 PM
Guys it did not work when I shift And
Left click it this came up modify traits
And set relationship for active sim.
Please help
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 12:59 AM
Can anyone please help?
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 3:05 PM
Check out post "How to Mod Your Game For Beginners".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Megahue 2
Check out post "How to Mod Your Game For Beginners".

Megahue I all ready printed it out. Where can I get the patch?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 6:01 PM
Which patch do you mean? The current "official" patch is 1.2.3.00107.
Your launcher should say what version you currently have.

I believe by default the game is set to automatically update, however To patch the game as the instructions say, run the launcher and click on "Game Updates" then "Refresh" to make sure.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd May 2011 at 5:45 PM
I need help I did everything on how to mod TSM but it still does not work, allso the cheats still will not work do I need the colectors edtion? or the limited edtion?
Forum Resident
#19 Old 3rd May 2011 at 10:10 PM
It seems that a sim going on the brave new world quest will retain some abilities from their past proffesion, so appearantly theres a way to get a mage king without cheats.
Instructor
#20 Old 14th May 2011 at 8:32 PM
Is there a mod or debug cheat that lists the current sims abilities and levels?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th May 2011 at 5:53 PM
shift righting does not work on a sim is there anything I need to know so it will work?
Mad Poster
#22 Old 16th May 2011 at 6:09 PM
I don't recall what's needed to make this work, if it's the testing cheats turned on or Rick's DebugEnabler mod; but presuming you have both so it should work for you: I've found that right-clicking as rapidly as possible (while holding in Shift permanently) is what does the trick for me, just tapping the right button hard, but as fast as I can.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Instructor
#23 Old 17th May 2011 at 6:04 AM
Well, I do believe that both are needed. (Debug enabler plus the edit to the commands.ini). Also, Rojan, to avoid swamping this with posts, please use the edit button. It wants to be your friend. I really am not trying to offend. Sorry.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th May 2011 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by van Dorn
Well, I do believe that both are needed. (Debug enabler plus the edit to the commands.ini). Also, Rojan, to avoid swamping this with posts, please use the edit button. It wants to be your friend. I really am not trying to offend. Sorry.

Van Dorn no worries but how do I edit it?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th May 2011 at 3:21 PM
Rohan, to edit your post look in the bottom right corner of your post; there are shortcut buttons to edit, delete and quote. And to use the debug enabler, your game must be patched. Sometimes you do have to shift+click more than once, it's kinda picky. I never had to click more than 2 or 3 times though. Good luck, and have fun!

paysites suck.
Page 1 of 2