Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny Tailcoats

by fakepeeps7 Posted 9th May 2011 at 4:25 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2012 at 8:34 PM by fakepeeps7

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th May 2011 at 5:12 AM
This is absolutely beautiful! nice work! and thankz!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th May 2011 at 5:13 AM
Ah, fruitpops. I filmed my entire Christmas party @ the Goth's scene without these!

I love these so much I'm tempted to refilm.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th May 2011 at 12:46 PM
Adorable!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th May 2011 at 2:43 AM
Naww! These are so cute! Alexander Goth's twins will be sure to love these! Any chance of more recolours?
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th May 2011 at 12:01 AM
I want to make kid sims tap dance in these for a school recital. Don't know why. My brain went to a weird place. Nice age convert.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th May 2011 at 12:35 AM
It´s really cool to see you´re still working on your fab creations! My little sims are into UR fashion and I LOVE ALL OF UR CREATIONS!
P.S: These are totally cool for a magician show for my little sims! (Don´t know why !!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th May 2011 at 1:21 AM
I was wondering if you can somehow convert this to adult males please! Thanksss!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th May 2011 at 9:09 AM
StaceFace2007p, This iss availble for adult adult males in one the stuff packs/EPs (forget which one), that's where fakepeeps converted it from.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th May 2011 at 7:26 PM
It's from Apartment Life, though I don't think it's actually available as clothing. It wouldn't be too hard for someone to make it available as clothing for adults, though; it would be easier than age converting it, for sure!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th May 2011 at 10:54 AM
This is perfect for one of my little sims. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 3:05 PM
I just love your and fanseelambs and many many many other users creations sooo much :lovestruc from me Sims2lover246
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 4:46 AM
Anyone able to post the adult male version of this? And thank you <3 I love the mod
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil_mew_mew
Anyone able to post the adult male version of this? And thank you <3 I love the mod

There is no adult male version, unless someone wants to make one. It was made using the "living statue" from Apartment Life... so the whole thing is grey (even the exposed skin)! You could extract it and use it, I guess... but without a bit of work it would look weird.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 7:56 PM
Love this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 2:23 AM
Thank you! One of my little sim girls is a tomboy, and I now I can give her something other than a dress for formal wear!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 11:54 PM
Where is the little girl in the yellow tailcoat from the first pic hair from?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kpkeila
Where is the little girl in the yellow tailcoat from the first pic hair from?

It's a Maxis hair. I think it came with the OFB and FFS packs.