Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cape Cod Luxury Home

by triciamanly Posted 20th May 2011 at 1:53 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 2:23 PM by triciamanly : Add unfurnished version with permission of moderator

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th May 2011 at 3:01 PM
This is gorgeous...I can't believe you created this with just the base game...I'm so jealous! lol

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th May 2011 at 3:56 PM
Beautiful!!!
Quick Q of curiosity: Will the garage function in NL, or will it need a bit of renovation?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th May 2011 at 6:08 PM
Absolutely beautiful, the layout Is great and I really like the colors of the interior
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st May 2011 at 2:42 AM
Default Garage
Hi Catherine! I think you could put a driveway in with NL by taking out the little brick fencing. I know there's a cheat code for putting the garage door in sideways, but it only works on certain lots so I guess the answer to the question is that the garage is really only for looks. Thanks so much for your comment! tricia
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Beautiful!!!
Quick Q of curiosity: Will the garage function in NL, or will it need a bit of renovation?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st May 2011 at 2:45 AM
Whoa! It's very big! Thank you. :D
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st May 2011 at 2:45 AM
Hi Pippenhouse! Thanks so much for your comment! I'm looking forward to your next one, maybe it's there now, I have to check!
Quote: Originally posted by Pippenhouse
Absolutely beautiful, the layout Is great and I really like the colors of the interior
Mad Poster
#8 Old 21st May 2011 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
...so I guess the answer to the question is that the garage is really only for looks.

OK - cool! I was just curious, really. I love the sweeping driveway. I haven't tried doing that yet (especially in just BG - whew!) You've inspired me. Kudos again, on a beautiful home.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st May 2011 at 8:42 AM
most beautiful house EVER!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st May 2011 at 4:06 PM
Thanks blueskies! I tried to put an upstairs in and couldn't make any rooms wide enough to use, so the house looks big but actually most of it is roof!
Quote: Originally posted by blueskies
Whoa! It's very big! Thank you. :D
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st May 2011 at 4:07 PM
You're too kind yayme! Thanks so much.
Quote: Originally posted by yayme123
most beautiful house EVER!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st May 2011 at 11:45 PM
Very impressive that the house is base game only. It turned out great, amazing work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd May 2011 at 12:56 PM
Love it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd May 2011 at 3:00 PM
CokeBuilder! I've been missing you! Thanks so much for the comment. simgrl1934, many thanks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd May 2011 at 7:37 PM
Another wonderful Lot, and I really cant believe its just basegame, you fill them up so nicely that it always looks like more than Basegame being involved!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd May 2011 at 3:20 PM
So do you dear friend! Thank you so much for commenting!
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Another wonderful Lot, and I really cant believe its just basegame, you fill them up so nicely that it always looks like more than Basegame being involved!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th May 2011 at 9:11 PM
Really nice, and I love your organization of the rooms, I really like the kitchen, with that breakfast bar, and I especially love the use of dressers in the dining room. It adds so much style and ambiance.

"Basegame only" - that's an exploit. Awesome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th May 2011 at 11:34 PM
It's absolutely stunning Tricia!! You never cease to delight or amaze....with base game items no less, good lord! Thanks so much!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th May 2011 at 2:49 AM
billielith and tsoureki! You're the best! Thanks so much for your comments!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th May 2011 at 12:25 PM
Woahhh its so cool! But im wondering if you can make an unfunished version of this? D:
Alchemist
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th May 2011 at 2:52 PM
Hi ChEeky! I think I can upload an unfurnished version by editing this thread . . . I'm not sure, but I'll ask! Thanks for your comment!
Quote: Originally posted by ChEeKy888
Woahhh its so cool! But im wondering if you can make an unfunished version of this? D:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 8:12 PM
its beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 6:44 PM
Very spacious, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 4:47 PM
When you download houses do you still put them in your downloads folder??? This house is GORGOUS!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 11:35 PM
Hi corolle! Yes, put them in the downloads folder, but make sure that you follow the path My Documents, EA Games, Sims2, Downloads. My computer has a generic downloads folder too and if stuff ends up there, it won't show up in your game.
Princess and S. Elliot, thanks so much for your comments too!
Page 1 of 2