Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bad Morning

by spladoum Posted 1st Jun 2011 at 7:03 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2011 at 7:37 PM by spladoum

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 7:18 PM
Haha, I like the second one, very funny. Good work on these.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 7:59 PM
i like the no.2 too xD wanna see what it'll looks like if you use a toilet for him to rest his head on instead of a couch :P
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happymintchocolate
i like the no.2 too xD wanna see what it'll looks like if you use a toilet for him to rest his head on instead of a couch :P

Read my mind,happy. Now all we need is some "deco" vomit to place close to the sim & VOILA!

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:36 AM
Great idea...and very nicely executed
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:53 AM
Now we just need one of the sim driving the porcelain bus. Usually how my morning afters are lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 8:21 AM
Great! Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 4:02 PM
Default Help
Hi.. I'm sorry.. But can somebody explain to me how do we use this on the game? I mean.. I downloaded it.. and I installed it.. But now, i don't know how to work with it.. i mean, is it an object or... ? i don't know.. need help sorry :x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 6:25 PM
HAHA, awsome work. @RitaPereira, you must download Cmomoney's pose player for the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 9:21 PM
These are awesome ^^
I've been wondering, how are people able to line the animations up so well with objects such as couches, beds and even other sims for couples poses?

I have no idea how to get such things into milkshape :s
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 10:34 PM
I SO wish I had that fourth one when I was writing my sim story! :O Love the poses, I can definitely see some uses for them for some upcoming projects I have! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 1:03 AM
no 4 is me on a bad morning lol 8D
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Linnypig
These are awesome ^^
I've been wondering, how are people able to line the animations up so well with objects such as couches, beds and even other sims for couples poses?

I have no idea how to get such things into milkshape :s

You open a couch/bed/countertop/etc. in TSRW or Blender, and export the mesh as a Wavefront Object. You can then import that .obj file into Milkshape.

To do a couple's pose, you create the pose of the male or female rig, and then export the file as a Wavefront Object. Then you open a second rig and re-import your first pose, and fiddle until you're (reasonably) happy.
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
You open a couch/bed/countertop/etc. in TSRW or Blender, and export the mesh as a Wavefront Object. You can then import that .obj file into Milkshape.

To do a couple's pose, you create the pose of the male or female rig, and then export the file as a Wavefront Object. Then you open a second rig and re-import your first pose, and fiddle until you're (reasonably) happy.

Thank you very much! I'll have a play around with that! :p
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Modman
HAHA, awsome work. @RitaPereira, you must download Cmomoney's pose player for the game.

thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 7:16 AM
I want the Sim!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 10:51 AM
I can definitely find a use for these after a rough bachelor party! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 9:05 AM
I love your poses. I love you for making them. You make my stories so real.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:49 PM
These poses are awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 7:45 PM
This is amazing! Just what I need! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 4:02 AM
Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:31 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 5:31 PM
I was looking for poses for my blog to look like my sim was having "morning sickness" (because EA animations SUCK MAJORLY) and it looks like #2 would work in front of a toilet! Oh Asuka-sim, mommy's got a pose for you~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 3:30 PM
I've uses poses from this pose pack and another one to create a couple cute couple pics, thanks for making it <3
Instructor
#25 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 8:30 AM
It looks great!