Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Crumplebottom Residence

by stoffelsim Posted 3rd Jun 2011 at 4:10 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2011 at 5:37 PM by stoffelsim

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 5:20 PM
this is beautiful! great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 6:36 PM
This is so gorgeous! and fits perfectly with the old lady, thanks for share this house
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 6:58 PM
Oh. My. Word. This house is beautiful! This is going straight downtown the next time I boot the game. Wonderful work!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrabOfDoom
Oh. My. Word. This house is beautiful! This is going straight downtown the next time I boot the game. Wonderful work!

I argee with you. chris. I wonder if that evil witch is going hunt us. if we go inside her house we gotta see for ourselfs then good job btw

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 10:24 PM
:o no custom content!! amazing!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 9:52 AM
Absolutely amazing ! A master piece ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 3:25 PM
Default I Agree
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
:o no custom content!! amazing!!

All of their stuff is amazing I've put almost every thing they have in my sims game!

KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!! :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 4:05 PM
You have really helped me understand Mrs. Crumplebottom better! I used to get so mad at her when she would spoil the hot dates my sims were on! The tour of her house is fascinating!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 8:56 PM
This is just way too fun!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 4:51 AM
Wow. It's very obvious that you put A LOT of time and effort into this! It has so much character. Just by seeing the home you can already predict what type of woman Mrs. Crumplebottom is.

Times like this I REALLY wish I had Bon Voyage, Apartment Life, and Free Time. :/

But I still wanted to leave a comment about how nicely-made this home is!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 9:38 AM
OMG! It's very nice!
In fact, in the main tower there someting look like a Phantom Manor.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 10:20 AM
It's beautiful! Sitting in the city lot, surrounded by modern buildings makes me think of the little old home in Up and the house that Dom and Mal built in their dreams in their dream city in Inception.

I would love to see this in the country on a great parcel of land. Crumplebottoms were real-estate magnates and, in my fantasy, Mrs. C. would not just be weathy, but land rich as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 10:16 PM
i love your buildings
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 1:07 AM
A great old town house that's the last left of its kind, surrounded by the modern age, oh, I love it! Squee!~ Reminds me of Up, where they were trying to tear down his house.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
A great old town house that's the last left of its kind, surrounded by the modern age, oh, I love it! Squee!~ Reminds me of Up, where they were trying to tear down his house.

i cry EVERY TIME in the beginning when his wife dies.

{{It's lost and can't be found.}}
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 1:39 AM
STUNNING!!! Its fabulous!!! Can so see Mrs Crumplebottom living there, love it!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 1:19 PM
This is absolutely amazing! I love the details of it, inside and out!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 4:23 PM
STOFFEL! You are back! Oh, I am so excited ^-^ This looks so awesome (as usual!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 8:00 PM
Thank you so much for all your comments! :lovestruc
Have seen Up, too and think that they are just waiting for Mrs. Crumplebottom to leave this last old house in Downtown, so they can build a new one.
But you can put it in the countryside as well and easily enlarge the lot with the lotadjuster, I think
In the first place I had wanted to make a picture story about the old lady, but I hadn't quite the idea yet... but if you do and maybe use this house, let me know- I'd love to read it!
enjoy, Stoffel
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 8:12 PM
Looks very cool! The perfect place for the good old lady
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:11 PM
What would happen If I downloaded the house but didn't have mansion and garden?
Would the items form the stuff pack just get replaced?
This house looks so cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 3:57 AM
i think i wanna download it and remodel the inside leave the outside just replace most of the inside with a young couples stuff :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 8:48 PM
This house is incredible
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 1:34 PM
LOL NO CATS ON THE COUNTER GOD DAMNT xD nice work but i will never play mrs crumplebottom but i will take this house and modernize a few things and then Turn it into a club xD (jk i might play it make some sort of husband kill him and bring him back to life as a zombie for ol mrs.crumps)
Page 1 of 2