Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

IKEA Recolours Pack

by Galliano Posted 6th Jun 2011 at 6:31 PM - Updated 15th Jul 2011 at 11:31 PM by Galliano
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 10:37 PM
very nice thanks
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 11:02 PM
Thank you for these! I've always wondered why Maxis didn't make the Benno CD rack match the Billy bookshelf - but now they do!

A couple of downloads I recommend to go with these are Leesester's small Billy bookshelf and centred Benno CD rack here, and also her Billy wallshelf here. They're all slaved to the IKEA shelves, so your recols will work for them as well.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 1:54 AM
Great!!! Thankyou so much. I've always liked the style of the tv but it's rather annoying that it only comes in white+red when you're going for a wooden style room kinda thing:P
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 3:11 AM
Nice! Thank you! Would it be possible to have an option of downloading all the recolours in the one rar for convenience?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 6:32 AM
The baskets by the tv aren't red any more. THANK YOU! That was the whole reason I never used that tv. The red never fit in with what I was designing.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 1:09 PM
Lovely, thank you

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 1:52 PM
Such classy colors! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 4:09 PM
Thank you for these recolors!! I love using the Ikea furniture, but hate that a lot of it only comes in black, white, or red. Thank you!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 5:34 PM
omg thank you! thank you! thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 11:42 PM
Cool!! Now I will actually use that TV stand!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 6:58 AM
Lovely - I'll definitely be using this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 8:55 PM
totally awesome! thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 10:46 PM
Ooh, thank you muchly! I overuse all the Ikea stuff (there's so many custom completer sets for them!) so any new colours are always much appreciated. Plus now even moar stuff matches! I was relying on the recolours Piggi had made, it's great to have some new ones!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 1:18 AM
Thank you so much for plugging Maxis' gaps- this is great! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 8:34 PM
I love the Ikea furniture & use it a lot. Now I will use it even more with all the great recolors you have created. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 1:50 AM
Most of my homes use IKEA, but what about the elder people? The ones who don't really like bright and flashy colors? LACK is now wood. More realistic colors for the TV. Why isn't this a Picked Creation yet?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 1:06 AM
A huge thank you for this. I have recolors of everything except the entertainment center with Aelia's retro but this will be a great addition! I would purchase this entertainment center for myself in such colors if it wasn't for the fact that my husband's 55" TV doesn't fit in ANYTHING LoL :P
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:59 PM
This is great, thank you! I can finally use the IKEA tv now since I dreaded the blinding red boxes :D!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 4:09 PM
omg this is BRILLIANT! i cant tell you how long i have wanted recolors of the tv cabinet! thanks a MILLION for this!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 9:27 PM
Thank you soooooo much! I love the TV, but hate the choices they gave us! This is perfect!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th May 2015 at 8:33 PM
I'm in heeaven!
Now i can mix and match my favorite furniture easier!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 5:14 PM
Finally, TV stand recolors where the cubes aren't red. That's the whole reason I never used the IKEA TV.