Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 24 (Who?), Viewed: 24377 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 10:13 PM
Default incest?
I don't know if cannot ask this here if cannot im sorry can remove my post... i'm looking for a hack to allow 2 cousins to marry/have baby if possible non global.. thanks.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 10:29 PM
I believe that this will do what you want:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,8196.0.html

However, you should be warned that children from such a relationship may have corrupted family trees.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 5:14 PM
Oh thanks they can marry but not able to make babies with this
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 7:28 PM
Not before the marriage, when they are married they can.
Site Helper
#5 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 8:16 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 17th Aug 2011 at 9:36 PM.
They may be able to make babies, but that won't stop their family trees from becoming corrupted. It's not that related sims can't have babies, but that it's not recommended.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 3:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootilda
They may be able to make babies, but that won't stop their family trees from becoming corrupted. It's not that related sims can't have babies, but that it's not recommended.

moontilda they can get married with this mod but i couldn't make them to have babies...
toget pregnant i mean.
Site Helper
#7 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 3:51 AM
If I understand you correctly, you want an incest mod which allows pregnancy. However, I'm trying to tell you that such a mod would be a bad idea, since it could corrupt your game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 11:48 AM
Yes that's what i want because only remain 2 singles sims and they are cousins i want make them have a family , could you say me what corruption it will cause on the game?
Site Helper
#9 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 1:56 PM
It can corrupt your family tree. I don't know how serious of a problem this is, but some kinds of corruption can completely destroy your ability to play your neighborhood. You might want to make a backup before your sims have children, and keep it in a safe place, just in case you have problems in the future.

I don't know of any incest mod which will allow your sims to have children. Perhaps someone else does. The mod that I linked is the only incest mod that I know of.

Note that you can always cheat your sim pregnant if you want. If you do this, the family tree corruption can still occur.

Also, if you do start having odd problems with your neighborhood, be sure to mention that your related sims had children and that you understand that this may have corrupted your neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 3:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootilda
It can corrupt your family tree. I don't know how serious of a problem this is, but some kinds of corruption can completely destroy your ability to play your neighborhood. You might want to make a backup before your sims have children, and keep it in a safe place, just in case you have problems in the future.

I don't know of any incest mod which will allow your sims to have children. Perhaps someone else does. The mod that I linked is the only incest mod that I know of.

Note that you can always cheat your sim pregnant if you want. If you do this, the family tree corruption can still occur.

Also, if you do start having odd problems with your neighborhood, be sure to mention that your related sims had children and that you understand that this may have corrupted your neighborhood.


Ok thank you for explantion, i'll try another mod i've found too.
Site Helper
#11 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 4:33 PM
If you've found another mod, why not share a link for the next person?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 4:55 AM
Because it´s from adult site
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 4:55 AM
Is it allowed here?
Site Helper
#14 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 5:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonita
Is it allowed here?
I honestly don't know. Perhaps you could just mention the name of the site, without giving a link?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 6:03 PM
sexysims2 is the site, insimadult too found in both. thank
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 3:12 AM
isn't sexysims sorta the adult version of modthesims?

It looks like the layout is similar.

"Mars just kinda came to me. Cos i'm out of this world" ~Bruno Mars. I am obsessed. LEGIT!
MY FULL NAME SHALL BE DEVON PINKAMINA VALERIE MARS
Currently Listening to: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars Mood: Sexy :P
Brony, Hooligan, and Little Monster <3
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 3:13 AM
i just tried insimadult.com and its for sale. I read the searches, and... ew...... never again.

"Mars just kinda came to me. Cos i'm out of this world" ~Bruno Mars. I am obsessed. LEGIT!
MY FULL NAME SHALL BE DEVON PINKAMINA VALERIE MARS
Currently Listening to: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars Mood: Sexy :P
Brony, Hooligan, and Little Monster <3
Scholar
#18 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 3:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devmars
i just tried insimadult.com and its for sale. I read the searches, and... ew...... never again.


Not insimadult.com, try insimadult.org
Mad Poster
#19 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 4:09 PM
I've asked about this before and was told by a mod that you can link to SexySims2 here. Because it's an adult site only registered members can see the content. So, if you post a link, it doesn't matter that it's adult because anyone who isn't registered won't be able to see what it is anyway. I don't know if the rules for other adult sites are the same, so beware of those.

My Sims 3 stories blog - *NEW* Heather Legacy
My Sims 3 CC blog || My MTS page
Inventor
#20 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 12:09 AM
Unless its for the purposes of a story wouldn't it be easier and safer to just use something like the sim blender to remove the family ties between the two sims?
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootilda
It can corrupt your family tree. I don't know how serious of a problem this is, but some kinds of corruption can completely destroy your ability to play your neighborhood. You might want to make a backup before your sims have children, and keep it in a safe place, just in case you have problems in the future.

I don't know of any incest mod which will allow your sims to have children. Perhaps someone else does. The mod that I linked is the only incest mod that I know of.

Note that you can always cheat your sim pregnant if you want. If you do this, the family tree corruption can still occur.

Also, if you do start having odd problems with your neighborhood, be sure to mention that your related sims had children and that you understand that this may have corrupted your neighborhood.


Hi. I have InTeen, and I wanted my two sibling sims to have children for a story. With InTeen, you can make a pregnancy between two sims without woohoo or anything like that. Would there still be game issues if my sims were just married, and didn't have children normally?
Alchemist
#22 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:58 AM Last edited by marka93 : 7th Nov 2014 at 2:30 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrievampire
Hi. I have InTeen, and I wanted my two sibling sims to have children for a story.

We don't know what will happen to the family tree for no testing has been done in this that I know of. Just make sure you make a back up first before you do this.

For this:
Quote:
Would there still be game issues if my sims were just married, and didn't have children normally?

There is no problem making married couple pregnant by any means out there. (This is not for the siblings is it?)

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Forum Resident
#23 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 12:24 AM
From what Mootilda said above, this HAS been proven to cause corruption.

Valkyrie, if you make your sibling sims pregnant using insim or any method, you will corrupt the neighbourhood.

Making them married, I'm not sure, since that would also have to change ties on the family tree. If it's for a story, could you not just pretend they are married, use a pose box to set up a fake wedding, or set one of them as a child of somebody else. They would still have their own genetics, and they would be able to marry and have children no problem.

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools): Here at simbology
Scholar
#24 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 12:41 AM
Your siblings could adopt.
You could extract the siblings with simPE, clone them in BS.
Return in game..go to CAS, chose them as your family starter..then create a child.
They would ressemble their "parents".
Then, you change the adopted children, with those.
Just an idea.

Je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Mad Poster
#25 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsfreq
From what Mootilda said above, this HAS been proven to cause corruption.

No, that's not what Moo said, she said she didn't know and that it *might* corrupt the family tree. You're overstating the seriousness of the problem. I think we get a bit too hyper about neighbourhood corruption on here at times. The kind of neighbourhood destroying corruption you need to worry about are links in sim data that lose their attachment to things, like sim wants and fears being left behind when sims are deleted, and that can't be reassigned easily. These dangling SWAFs, as we used to call them, can then get attached to new sims when they are created and can cause real problems which is why it is verboten to delete sims and tombstones. Links that get mixed up but are fixable are generally much less of a problem and I think this is the type of thing being discussed here. Things like memory ties and relationship ties are easily reattached to appropriate targets (if you know what you're doing with SimPE anyway) and are, therefore, not really such a problem. The reason SWAFs are a problem is that they are not easy - or sometimes impossible - to identify and can't therefore be corrected. Now, if you are not good with SimPE and want to be ultra-careful, that's fine but saying this is an outright problem is incorrect.

Polgannon Project - Seriously, I'm still working on it.
Back to top

Section jump