Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cute N' Cozy Cottage

by yadarya Posted 12th Sep 2011 at 2:39 AM - Updated 10th Jan 2012 at 3:00 AM by yadarya

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 3:42 AM
It's amazing how close you were to come between the two versions. I was looking the pics and thought, "How does she have bedroom and then it's a bathroom O.o?" Great work lol.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 5:43 AM
Adorable!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 1:28 PM
It is cute and cozy, I like it! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 3:07 PM
I like this little house! Downloading right now! Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 3:54 PM
I am glad you guys like it!

Morphead- Yeah, I just couldn't decide between the two, but I wanted it to be as close as possible. =)

(This is the feedback I meant to post above)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 5:09 PM
This is wonderful! I'm amazed that you were able to pack so much into such a small space and that it is all so affordable. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 6:09 PM
beautiful house! downloading :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 10:10 PM
Very cute, I love 1x1 lots!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 12:37 AM
Tiny, cute, starter and a modern touch, I love it! Thanks for sharing
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 1:40 AM
So adorable! Great job
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 9:39 PM
How you were able to squeeze in so much into the floor plan is beyond me. Outstanding work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 1:20 PM
I love this cute little house! I've been wanting to build a house on a 1x1 lot for so long but I can't find any smaller lots than 2x3.. How on earth did you manage to find one? Downloading right now.. Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 2:55 PM
I use Armiel's builder's island for all my construction projects. The link is in the main post at the very bottom
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yadarya
I use Armiel's builder's island for all my construction projects. The link is in the main post at the very bottom
Thank you!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 7:42 PM
Aptly named. Thanks for providing both versions.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 10:23 PM
Cute cute cozy cozy! <3 <3 ^___^
(That's the kind of comment you get from people 75% busy rubbing a kitten's belly.)

Edit: *20 sec later* She just decided it was enough. Ouch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 10:40 PM
Thanks , i kinda like the "Wood" feature.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 1:41 PM
This is a perfect little house! Style and function on a small footprint. Thanks - the love you put into it shows.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 3:41 PM
ridiculously cute and thoroughly impressive. thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 1:22 PM
I love them! <3
How do you build the stairs like that? I want to test that for my self.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 6:54 PM
Piakalle- you have to get used to using the constrainfloorelevation cheat to build things on split levels. Here is a tutorial by plasticbox to get you started learning about the stairs. It may take a while to get used to, but its worth the effort. I used a similar technique to what is explained in this tutorial. Once you start feeling comfortable with the stairs, you may want to look into split level rooms, and complex attics! There are lots of tutorials in the Create area of this site that you may want to check out. The ones for the Sims 2 are helpful as well. I first learned these techniques while playing the Sims 2
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yadarya
Piakalle- you have to get used to using the constrainfloorelevation cheat to build things on split levels. Here is a tutorial by plasticbox to get you started learning about the stairs. It may take a while to get used to, but its worth the effort. I used a similar technique to what is explained in this tutorial. Once you start feeling comfortable with the stairs, you may want to look into split level rooms, and complex attics! There are lots of tutorials in the Create area of this site that you may want to check out. The ones for the Sims 2 are helpful as well. I first learned these techniques while playing the Sims 2

Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 12:06 AM
Thank you! (:
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 2:26 AM
Adorable little house - thank you
Page 1 of 2