Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 4:51 AM
It probably didn't. :p
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 7:48 AM
• Can they please wrap up the Sophia storyline?!
• I really needed for someone to punch Andrea in the face after the stunt she pulled.

• My desire to punch Shane in the throat continued in this episode. Because of this, I need for someone to inform Rick about Lori and Shane.
Retired
retired moderator
#53 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 9:33 AM
Sophia is still alive. I'm 99% certain she's a survivor.

Not a bad episode, but I'm still feeling out-at-sea over this whole show's direction.

I doubt we're ever going to find out if Shane or Rick is the father, but that'll be a source of conflict.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 3:14 PM
Yeah, Sophia's still alive, the writers don't seem to be like Stephen King where most children, especially boys with blonde hair, are bumped off.

I can't stand Andrea, she never listens to what everyone is telling her. Daryl is so awesome, a little crazy and racist, but still so awesome. Even though the Merle in the episode was a hallucination, I still think he's alive somewhere. If he's even half as tough as his younger brother think he is, he's definitely still alive.
Retired
retired moderator
#55 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 4:59 PM
We're also getting clues that Sophia is resourceful, her hiding in that pantry, her doll left by the stream.

Warning major spoiler, reveals comic-book plot for Sophia, which the TV show may not follow. Click at own risk:

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 6:10 PM
I know i am a bit behind on watching the Walking Dead. Work schedules and the fact that i do not have cable tv..

However I understand where Shane is coming from.. I do not agree with his attitude. At the same time. He is right about one thing though. The group really needs to pull together and start acting as one.

As for Daryl. WOW! Tremendously great scenes. Having been in similiar mishaps It takes a lot of courage and being willing to tough out the pain. I thought he did a great job in emoting the pain and fear of that predicament that person caught in would feel. Though I could have slapped Andrea up along side of the head. I mean come on she took a shot that she could not be sure of in the first place. She really needs to work out her priorities.

As for the walkers in the barn I knew there was something shifty about that old man. It is going to bring a show down between Rick and the old Doc.
Test Subject
#57 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 5:11 AM
in my opinion, best zombie TV show ever~
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 7:50 PM
WTF?! When will they find Sophia and why is Daryl the only one who seems to care if they find her or not?

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#59 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 2:02 AM
Find Sophia already.. Come on.. Seriously?

Alright blondie just discovered she is a crack shot.. And???

This episode was more of a soap opera.. Sheeesh..

yes it is your best friend baby that your wife is carrying.. No Duh!

As for Glen I really hope he realizes that he is being manipulated.. And the walkers in the barn are more of a serious threat. Than i think any one realizes. Not just the potential of them breaking out. But that the walkers will find a way out of the barn.
Alchemist
#60 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 3:59 AM
Yeah, that episode wasn't very good IMO. Everyone was a bit more annoying than usual. There doesn't seem to be much really happening. Things are dragging a bit. I no longer give a hoot about Sophia. Even the mum with the short hair seems to have moved on.

How come they have to feed the barn zombies chickens? Do zombies starve? What happens to them if they don't eat? I didn't understand that. Certainly all those zombies that wander aimlessly around the otherwise deserted cities never have anything to eat. I suppose the feeding could just be a gesture of goodwill toward their zombiefied family members, but it seemed stupid to me. I still don't know if a zombie apocalypse can be waited out or not.

Dale should kill Shane. I never know what to think of Shane... which might be interesting, but the writers don't seem to know either. Is he a villain or isn't he? I think he is meant to be a complex grey-area character, only he seems TOO "evil" at times to be taken seriously. I mean, what he said to Dale was just too much. Plus, sometimes I forget his attempt at rape last season - that sort of thing can't really be forgiven. And his and Andrea's romp in the car was disgusting. "Come on then... get over here!" Bleh.
Scholar
#61 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 3:06 AM
Well I don't know about you guys but that ending just broke my heart. I'd considered the idea that the writers would do that but I never really wanted to believe it.
Retired
retired moderator
#62 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 6:17 AM Last edited by kiwi_tea : 28th Nov 2011 at 8:48 AM.
About to watch the next episode. PLEASE tell me that someone kills Shane finally. (Only don't, that would be a spoiler).

Lab Assistant
#63 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 9:52 PM
Last night's episode was bittersweet.

I need someone to kick Shane's ass. Like NOW.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 5:02 AM
Hey, Shane though he's an a-hole, he has the guts to do what that Rick won't. He goes about it in one of the worst ways possible, but if it weren't for him, that group would've been dead long ago.
Alchemist
#65 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 11:08 AM
I just got around to watching the latest episode. I could not BELIEVE IT when Sophia walked out of the barn. I literally said aloud, "Ohhhhh myyyyy god..." I really didn't expect that. I actually feel disturbed right now. But I think it was a good twist.

Shane has definitely gone nuts. I was expecting someone to kill him. I can see his point but I really felt sorry for Hershel. They had no right to step in and take control like that. He was saving the zombies just fine before they came along, they were his guests, he wanted them gone, and this is how they repay him. They have no right to ask him to let them stay at the farm anymore.

I'm surprised no one is discussing the awful news that there wont be a new episode until February. What kind of bullshit is that?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#66 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
Yeah, that episode wasn't very good IMO. Everyone was a bit more annoying than usual. There doesn't seem to be much really happening. Things are dragging a bit. I no longer give a hoot about Sophia. Even the mum with the short hair seems to have moved on.

How come they have to feed the barn zombies chickens? Do zombies starve? What happens to them if they don't eat? I didn't understand that. Certainly all those zombies that wander aimlessly around the otherwise deserted cities never have anything to eat. I suppose the feeding could just be a gesture of goodwill toward their zombiefied family members, but it seemed stupid to me. I still don't know if a zombie apocalypse can be waited out or not.

Dale should kill Shane. I never know what to think of Shane... which might be interesting, but the writers don't seem to know either. Is he a villain or isn't he? I think he is meant to be a complex grey-area character, only he seems TOO "evil" at times to be taken seriously. I mean, what he said to Dale was just too much. Plus, sometimes I forget his attempt at rape last season - that sort of thing can't really be forgiven. And his and Andrea's romp in the car was disgusting. "Come on then... get over here!" Bleh.

"How come they have to feed the barn zombies chickens? Do zombies starve? What happens to them if they don't eat? I didn't understand that. Certainly all those zombies that wander aimlessly around the otherwise deserted cities never have anything to eat. I suppose the feeding could just be a gesture of goodwill toward their zombiefied family members, but it seemed stupid to me. I still don't know if a zombie apocalypse can be waited out or not."

I do not think they need to feed as much as the disease, the infection, whatever forces the body to bite anything that it can so as to spread.

Feeding the chickens to the walkers in the barn is more a case of the old vet way of believing that a part of the walkers is still human.

I saw the last episode.. Shit.. Sophia... d@mn girl.. Rick showed why he is the leader. Only he could have taken the responsibility and duty. to put Sophia down. It also cements the groups stance that a Walker is not a person, but a walking dead body that needs to be stopped.

Shane is right about one thing though. The group seriously needs to face this reality head on. At the same time he needs to understand that Rick and not him is the leader. How that will work out is any ones guess.

And now I am going to sit here and open a bottle of Guinness.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 5:11 AM
I love The Walking Dead, it's the only zombie show I've ever seen and I just love the storyline. It's good and I'm sad it's going to break now though.
Instructor
#68 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 9:57 PM
I was sick over the weekend and watched the entire first and second part of the season. I personally find Lori a bit annoying. I also dislike the Lori/Rick/Shane love triangle. Shane is a bit of a jerk, but I think Lori/Shane have more chemistry and Shane sometime is villainized to make Rick and Lori look better. Lori was wrong to insist Shane have no involvement in his child's life. I just find that way too much. I think personally that Lori should be more involved in the defense of the camp. If she is mad at Shane for telling her that Rick was dead- why didn't she go to the hospital herself. Seems like she relies on the men to do too much for her.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#69 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 3:38 AM
Though in Lori defense she may not have had the chance. The flashbacks seem to suggest a quick exit from the town. With out too much time to grab much.

But you are right I think she is really dependent on the men in her life. Whether that is the way the character is written or just the way the actress is coming across. I am not to sure either way..
Not affiliated with ModTheSims whatsoever
#70 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 8:57 PM
I saw the last episode, pretty dramatic with the whole Sophia being a zombie in the end.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#71 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 10:39 PM
Saw last night episode of the Walking Dead.

Well it started off where it ended last..

Every one is in shock. and Lori got stupid when she drove off. Though I did love Daryl Olive Oil crack.
Inventor
#72 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 10:55 PM
Last episode must have been the most boring so far! After the Sophia being a zombie thing I was hoping that things would be more dramatic. This time I just found myself doing basically everything else on the Internet while watching! They have been stuck on the same barn for all of season 2 now, looking for Sophia or helping Carl recover. I miss season 1 and the road trips! And where's the walkers lately?
Scholar
#73 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 12:38 AM
I liked the part where Rick shot those two dudes. And I want to know what's wrong with Hershel's daughter (the one that fainted). I know a lot of people on this other forum seem to think his daughter somehow got infected when her mom attacked her.

I really wish they would they would do a flashback where they showed what happened to Sophia. I at least hope they make a webisode of it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#74 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 1:53 AM
I think the daughter is infected.

However, I am also hoping that the group moves on soon. Even with Lori being pregnant.
Instructor
#75 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 6:33 AM
Sorry guys and gals, but this is the worst zombie "anything" I've ever seen.

I'm the type of person that should love this show, but I can't stand to watch a full episode.

I'm "bored" watching a zombie show! How wrong can you get?

Half of the last season I swear didn't have more than 2 zombies, but we sure knew who was f*cking who.

If this show doesen't get some "real" action, I really don't care about the next season.
Page 3 of 17