Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Huge bodybuilder skins - V2.0,V2.1[ND bodies]

by Victor_tor Posted 23rd Nov 2011 at 2:38 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2011 at 9:53 AM by Victor_tor : Pets UPD

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 5:16 PM
Cool, thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 5:24 PM
WTF!!!
it scares me!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 9:48 PM
Excellent. I always wanted a female bodybuilding skin.

Thanks heaps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 10:36 PM
I lift things up and put them down.
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 11:03 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 24th Nov 2011 at 1:25 PM.
Thanks for comments.
Actually I`ve made this skin for myself to make stage screenshots.
I know It has awful genetics cause all your family from teen to elder and all next generations will have a bodubuilder body. >_<
But I`m tired of making blur on bodies and making lot after reduction. BTW some people asked me to upload it. So... here you are)
Hope you`ll like it.)

Regards
Vic

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 4:58 AM
Love it, but where can I find a compatible non-default skin mod for Pets?
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 5:40 AM
Finally you made it Victor
I'll try it later when i get in home
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 8:54 AM
This looks awesome. Does in come in a green and/or silver/gray tone ?
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 9:29 AM
Thank you, some skins especially for the woman, just don't look muscular and this looks like this will fit the bill. I love the muscle tone on the legs of both men and woman, thank you so much. I never thought we would get something like this, so THANK YOU!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 11:40 AM
Awesome ! Thanks !! Can I Have This If My Sims Is Not Yet Updated To Pets ? 'cause I Really Want Theeem !!
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 1:05 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 24th Nov 2011 at 1:25 PM.
Oh. I miss it need to be updated. Sorry >_< My mistake. I didn`t know skintone files need to be updated. I just fixed skintone files with Grant Hex Fix utility . Hope it will help cause TSR RigFix can`t find skintone files. =\

Whatever happened you can download OLD version files from attachements to this post. I haven`t my game updated and It works for me well.)

Regards
Vic
Attached files:
File Type: rar  HBB_Skin-V2.0 - OLD.VER.rar (1.68 MB, 122 downloads)
Description: three base game natural ramps: red, yellow and default tone
File Type: rar  HBB_Skin-V2.0[MALE] - OLD.VER.rar (1,023.3 KB, 146 downloads)
Description: three base game natural ramps: red, yellow and default tone
File Type: rar  HBB_Skin-V2.1 - OLD.VER.rar (1.67 MB, 136 downloads)
Description: three custom natural ramps: from pale to sunburned
File Type: rar  HBB Skin-V2.1[MALE] - OLD.VER.rar (1,013.8 KB, 150 downloads)
Description: three custom natural ramps: from pale to sunburned

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 8:51 PM
I downloaded and tried out your skins in Pets Game today. They are great. They also blend very well with my defaults. Is there any chance you will make them default replacements, at least for males? Thank you, you really did a very good skin!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 12:56 AM
omg your finally done and it turned out ah-mazing!
I love all the realistic details :lovestruc especially the male skin and hands
the blending is really good too
This will be very useful
are you going to have the default version available soon? this is just a body skin right? and are you going create more skins in the future?!
For your first skin, for any skin in general, this is truly impressive
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 4:29 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grieralexander
I downloaded and tried out your skins in Pets Game today. They are great. They also blend very well with my defaults. Is there any chance you will make them default replacements, at least for males? Thank you, you really did a very good skin!

If Victor decides not to make them default, You can do it yourself for your own personal use with CmarNYC's Skininator

@Victor. Great job on the skins btw. They look great :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 5:56 AM
AWESOME ! Loved Beosbox stuff. Thanks for this :-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 12:12 AM
wonderful job the yours! Congrats!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 5:35 AM
Question. Ok, so you already have skins, and its filled. How do you replace them???
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 5:39 AM
Very SEXY!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 5:12 PM
Wow! These are incredible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 9:45 PM
1 question .
for what is the .bak archive?

(sorry i don't speak english >.<)
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 5:34 PM
Thanks all)
CloudWalkerNZ, I`ll made custom sliders with fantastic recolors later. I will upload It another post I think.
grieralexander, not sure it`ll be good as default. It will replace the skins for all neighbours. =/ You know it doesn`t fit for fat sims. Well if you want to have it, do it yourself by said naiyasfury. It`s easy
Acuario, ugh. This file appeared after I updated the skin for pets. I thought it make packages pets compatible. I don`t know exactly. You can delete it if there not.

Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 8:09 AM
Wow, these skins look great! Thank you very much for making these, I've been looking for something like these for some time.

I do have one question. Because these are bodybuilder skins, I think it would be great if the female skin had pectorals that are more visible. Would it be possible to make something like that?
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 6:31 AM
I can try to make it as separated skintone file.
If you have any suggestions and feedback, please post it here.

Page 1 of 3