Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 9:47 PM Last edited by nbxfan : 18th Nov 2011 at 9:59 PM.
Wanting to make a dancing (stripper) pole for TS3
I havent found any dancing poles, aka stripper poles, anywhere for my sims. And I was wondering, as a first time object/mod maker, how would I be able to execute this properly to create the pole and the interactions that go with it, and get it to work in my game and other simmers games? And I know its been done before but on The Sims 2 under sexysims2, but as the creator hasnt been on in a while I cant ask how they did it. And what would be the best tools I can use to create them? Please and Thank You

-nbxfan
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 10:10 PM
There is already a pole(with animations)
It comes with Ambitions EP and is used by the firefighters.

So if i want to pull this off i think i would start with that file.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
There is already a pole(with animations)
It comes with Ambitions EP and is used by the firefighters.

So if i want to pull this off i think i would start with that file.

I was hoping I could make dancing animations with it.
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 11:09 PM
It sure wont be easy as it requiers a whole new script....
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#5 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 5:07 AM
And new animations - not really a beginner project.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 11:14 AM
well , it has been several months since this thread was started. has anyone made a working stripper pole? I remember one i found for sims 2. you could even make tips while dancing on it. I would like to have one of these in sims3 myself
Eminence Grise
#7 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deucide
well , it has been several months since this thread was started. has anyone made a working stripper pole? I remember one i found for sims 2. you could even make tips while dancing on it. I would like to have one of these in sims3 myself

No requests at MTS You can ask in the WCIF forum (Help menu) to find out if anybody's done one. We're seeing more and more animations of all kinds for TS3 lately so it's not impossible... many fewer linked to gameplay though.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 7:35 PM
There is a pole
Well, I'm not a creator, but there is a stripper pole that SeeMyu made, but it does not have animations. If you were, per say, to make custom animations with the Exotic Pole(that's what it's called),if you could get permission to do so, that would be great.
Of course, from what I've heard, animating is not that easy, but you could give it a try.
There is always the firefighter's pole from Ambitions, too.
Locked thread