Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Armoury Part 2 - Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding

by The Merrye Makers Posted 16th Dec 2011 at 10:17 AM - Updated 4th Oct 2012 at 2:09 AM by The Merrye Makers

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 12:10 PM
Muy Bien! Gracias!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 4:57 PM
Loving all the sets you guys make. I've been wanting more medieval stuffs for ages, thanks!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 7:22 PM
Thank you
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 10:13 PM
You're Making me VERY Merrye, Hekate!!! Thank you so so much~! Everything looks AMAZING :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 11:39 PM
Congrats Hekate by one more amazing job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 3:34 PM
Your Medieval town, and all of the things that come together to create a Medieval Atmosphere, is like a window into times gone by. Everything is so well crafted, it looks real. You must've done a lot of research into this era, to get everything down so perfectly. Will you be doing any other historical sets? I'd love to see what you could do with a British Victorian setting. Of course my favorite era of times past is the American Colonial period, before and after the American War for Independence. I loved the clothes, the architecture, and the way the men wore their hair. Have you ever though of doing something from that time period? I could never manage it! I might get the buildings right, but I could never do those long gowns! Anyway, thanks you so much for sharing your creations with us. I know that I am going to enjoy planning a Legacy to go with this wonderful setting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 9:07 PM
I think I love you. I have been looking for stuff like this for a really long time. Thank you so much for creating such awesomeness and sharing it with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 4:39 PM
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for.

I notice a tarp on the background wall in the corridor. Would you happen to remember where you got that from? I've been in search for something almost exactly like that but haven't found anything. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chudah
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for.

I notice a tarp on the background wall in the corridor. Would you happen to remember where you got that from? I've been in search for something almost exactly like that but haven't found anything. Thanks!

Yea, that's part of the Market Stall from this Merrye Makers upload: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=462944. Fare thee well!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 8:45 PM
thx !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 1:36 AM
Thanks You To You Man,Satan And Me With You...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 1:36 AM
Thanks You To You Man,Satan And Me With You...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 11:36 PM
You should convert this for sims 4 if you can. It's perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 12:12 AM
love your work
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 4:31 PM
Thank You