Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lonely Eyes - Contacts *Defaults Updated

by -Shady- Posted 3rd Jan 2012 at 5:24 PM - Updated 8th Apr 2015 at 9:41 PM by -Shady-

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 6:13 PM
Soooo fucking prettyyyyyy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 6:45 PM
Wow, those are gorgeous. Very realistic <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 6:50 PM
I'm normally not a big fan of contacts, but these are so pretty and realistic I just can't pass them up! Thanks you. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 8:23 PM
Thank you so much, these are amazing! Are you planning on doing defaults, too? I'd love that. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 10:12 PM
Beautiful, as always
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 10:25 PM
Love the contacts, they're fantastic.
Also love the sim too!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 11:23 PM
Yay yay yay! These are so gorgeous - I second the defaults comment!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 1:48 AM
They look very realistic. The green-brown ones looks like my own eyes. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 2:49 AM
These are amazingly beautiful, Shady; so realistic and captivating. Bravo!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 4:00 AM
Wow, these are amazing. I can't even describe their awesomeness. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 4:16 AM
thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 4:48 AM
Gorgeous, thanks! I wish these were default but will take what I can get. Also, where did that cute model come from? He's download-worthy too
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ravynlee
Gorgeous, thanks! I wish these were default but will take what I can get. Also, where did that cute model come from? He's download-worthy too

Thank you The model is made by me too
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 1:28 PM
Very beautiful!!! But then what can be expected from the woman who made Helaene and Enayla look pale in comparison with her gorgeous sims2 eye sets!! :-) Happy New year!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 1:46 PM
Beautiful realistic eyes as always, thank you!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 3:18 PM
Wow! So realistic, clear and well lit. Wonderful job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 4:56 PM
Theses are so gorgeous. I wish they were defaults. Please, pretty please. They look so real. I could kiss you. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 5:53 PM
Mother of god! *O*
These are f****g PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *___________________*
As always!!!! ù_u

Please,PLEAAASE make it default,when you'll have some free time ** (excuse me for my bad english >.<)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 6:16 PM
thank you so much, i love all your eyes. they are so realistic and striking and make my simmies so pretty. so happy to have these new ones, keep 'em coming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 7:26 PM
these are lovely in-game! and... oh my, that marlboro man you have as a model is quite handsome..
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 8:05 PM
Amazing!!! Thank you. And yes - please, please make them into defaults, too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 1:22 AM
Oh my gosh, I would LOVE to see these as defaults! I don't use contacts, but they are so very beautiful...also, would you consider uploading the model? And, um, telling us where you got his brows and skin? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 8:13 PM Last edited by Ralfijs : 5th Jan 2012 at 9:25 PM.
Yay! Thank you for the defaults!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 4:05 PM Last edited by -Shady- : 6th Jan 2012 at 4:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by xecari
Oh my gosh, I would LOVE to see these as defaults! I don't use contacts, but they are so very beautiful...also, would you consider uploading the model? And, um, telling us where you got his brows and skin? Thanks!

i can tell you where i got the skin, i made it, but the brows .. i dont know at the moment

edit: found them here
Page 1 of 3