Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pure Eyes - Contacts

by -Shady- Posted 17th Jan 2012 at 10:48 PM - Updated 28th Jan 2015 at 12:21 PM by -Shady-

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 11:38 PM
Love these! The coloring works so well with your contacts, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 4:14 AM
cool!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 7:03 AM
Thanks these are very pretty. I was wondering, in the Overview you said that you uploaded a pair of eyes to be able to add to eyes with different eye whites? So are those pairs that you can put on top of another pair of contacts? Am I understanding that correctly?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 3:35 PM
Really beautiful eyes, as always!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 3:54 PM Last edited by -Shady- : 18th Jan 2012 at 4:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
Thanks these are very pretty. I was wondering, in the Overview you said that you uploaded a pair of eyes to be able to add to eyes with different eye whites? So are those pairs that you can put on top of another pair of contacts? Am I understanding that correctly?

no, they dont work with another pair of contacts, they will show over the default replacements (the iris only)
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 6:01 PM
These contacts are very beautiful and reallistic. I'm gonna to download these eyes immediately!
Your model is also very pretty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 12:10 AM
I can NEVER have enough of your eyes, Shady. I suck up each and every last one and use them all in my games! Thank you so very much for sharing and your wpork is truly appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 3:20 AM
Oh my gosh -Shady-!! I can not have enough of your eyes like littleearthquake said, i put every single pair in my game! I hopee you keep making them!! I LOVE eyes!! Theres are AMAZING! i think i love you lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 6:16 AM
I must say while the eyes themselves are very nice (am downloading them now), the model is just awesome and very realistic. Reminds me of certain actress...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 5:01 PM
wow thank you very much shady for these stunning eyes , they are perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 7:50 PM Last edited by Starby : 25th Jan 2012 at 9:01 PM.
Thanks for sharing these they look great on my sims. Never bothered customising thheir eyes before but NOW I am looking for more of your creations
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 5:07 PM
Awsome looking eyes! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 3:20 AM
Is there any possibility in making these default replacements? These are so amazing and I'm so bummed that the eye colors can't be passed down the sim genetics :-(
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 1:24 AM
Absolutely beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 10:23 AM
TanX this is cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 3:39 AM
awesome eyes.. would you do this eyes as default pleaseee??
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 1:03 AM
Default The sim
Quote: Originally posted by -Shady-
no, they dont work with another pair of contacts, they will show over the default replacements (the iris only)

....6 months later...

This sim you made as a model for the eyes.... do you have a link to it? looks just like someone I know.. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 11:09 PM
I always been in love with the eyes you create
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 6:07 AM
Your contacts are the best!♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 12:18 AM
so far are the eyes that I like of which I have seen, but they are not in version "default"? is that the contact lenses have the problem that one can not make use at one time, because if not disappear : (
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 10:17 AM
thanks!!!! I've been wanting for something like this for forever!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 8:56 PM Last edited by SloanyBear : 22nd Aug 2013 at 8:57 PM. Reason: a PS
do u know of any eyes that are DLable with sims3pack? I am desperate because I have ADHD and cannot open files I tried to ask in forum here but could NOT find a space to post. i LOVE your hazel eye here, like mine in RL. Do u have a page on Sims 3 site? but I am so scared of getting burned on exch. LOVE from SloanyBear <3 Ur a great Artiste! PS. I am looking for some lovely contacts to be found in makeup area. I have NONE
Scholar
#24 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 3:54 AM
Hi Shady, I have just discovered your eyes and I love them all!

I am trying them all out as I never really bothered to customize my sims eyes before and so far these are my favourites.

I just want to be sure of something, I have installed the 'Contacts-Eyeball' version. Are they defaults? I ask because in the Custom makeup I see contacts there and I have no other installed except these ones, so how are the contacts used? Do they have to placed on top of the default eyeball? If I don't use them, can the eyeballs be used as they are and the iris be recoloured as normal? If so, this is great, because then we have two 'custom' eyes in one, right? lol Thanks!
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 10:09 AM
I've been looking for GREAT Custom Content Contacts! Yours are AMAZING! :P
Page 1 of 2