Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Kids Furniture Part 2 - Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding

by The Merrye Makers Posted 16th Jan 2012 at 2:02 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2012 at 12:34 AM by The Merrye Makers

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 7:27 PM
You're amazing - thank you so much for creating so many wonderful things and sharing it with us all.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 9:42 PM
Which file is the smallest crib? I can't tell from the file names.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 12:43 AM
i love it i could see using the one in like a tudor or elizabethan home more please :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 1:17 AM
Brilliant.
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
Which file is the smallest crib? I can't tell from the file names.

The Medieval Baby Crib is the smallest one. It looks more like a cradle but functions like a crib. Hope that helps! SimmyRN
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 6:30 AM
Actually, If the medieval baby crib is the little one that looks like a cradle, maybe you could just rename it a "cradle". Anyway, that is the one I like best. Thanks
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thnkr0917
Actually, If the medieval baby crib is the little one that looks like a cradle, maybe you could just rename it a "cradle". Anyway, that is the one I like best. Thanks

No problem - what you may not have noticed is that when you go through the pictures in the slideshow then at the bottom of each picture there is a description of what the picture is showing and the matching file name. Though I suspect that may have been added later as a result of your query.

Renaming files is not going to happen really as that means that the uploader will lose their download count.

It seems silly to you maybe, but uploaders care about download count - and appreciate comments and thanks.

Thank you for your input

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 2:02 PM
Wooooow, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 4:59 PM
I love these objects, as well as all others yours, thank you for helping us to create a medieval-style sims ^ ^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 5:43 PM
love the Noble! thank you for sharing such a beautiful creation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 6:38 PM
I love the baby crib it looks like the one from the sims medieval
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 6:39 AM
oh my gash! I really like the cradle. Only thing that could make it exceedingly awesome is if it were to fit on one tile instead of straddling two tiles. Then I could put two of them side by side. Moveobjects will work for placement, but the footprint inhibits functionality if they are placed that way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 8:55 AM
This is great ty! Its even great for non medieval neighborhoods.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 2:53 AM
Amazing set... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 1:01 AM
Love It!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:41 AM
lovely, especially the simple ones! I like those because they'll fit into medieval hoods, but also in other "simple life" themed ones. Thanks very much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 1:45 AM Last edited by The Merrye Makers : 16th Nov 2012 at 12:15 AM.
Verily, the Merrye Makers are truly humbled by the Picked upload. Grammarcy, good ladies and gentles of the MTS staff!
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 1:50 PM
This is amazing!!!! Can you please convert it to sims2? That would be awsome!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 3:15 AM
Hello, I forgot to mention in my post for the campfire that the cribs are also no longer showing in Seasons.

I really hope your team updates the content when you guys have the time, because I truly miss using them~!

Thank you~!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 8:37 PM Last edited by dthjybrf : 17th Nov 2012 at 9:11 PM.
Big thanks for your little cradle, but I have a strange problem with it. My sims place babies with legs on pillow.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dthjybrf
Big thanks for your little cradle, but I have a strange problem with it. My sims place babies with legs on pillow.

Do you have Seasons and/or the latest patch installed? If so, we've heard that it is affecting some of the items. We are looking at updating them for Seasons / the latest patch. Sorry that you are having problems! SimmyRN for The Merrye Makers.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Merrye Makers
Do you have Seasons and/or the latest patch installed? If so, we've heard that it is affecting some of the items. We are looking at updating them for Seasons / the latest patch. Sorry that you are having problems! SimmyRN for The Merrye Makers.

No, I don`t have Seasons and play with 1.26 patch level (but it was the same with 1.22).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dthjybrf
No, I don`t have Seasons and play with 1.26 patch level (but it was the same with 1.22).

Hmm, I wonder if it could be other CC interfering or something. We've not heard of this issue from anyone else. I'll refer your question to one of our creators/modders. SimmyRN for The Merrye Makers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 1:57 PM
I love the small crib, it's usable when you don't play medieval sims too.
The original sims 3 cribs are kinda awkward. One looks super cheap and the other is too over the top for my taste. But these are perfect!
Page 1 of 2