Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dance Rug [Custom Animation]

by Kitabalibar Posted 4th Mar 2012 at 9:43 AM - Updated 4th Mar 2012 at 3:52 PM by Kitabalibar

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 9:49 AM
thanks i will let you know if it works with the latest ep ok since i have them all except the newest which i won't be able to download till tuseday
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:00 AM
I just hope they are good dancers
Hate EA ones
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:08 AM
ok i'm back it seemed to work fine to me with all the ep's and sp's it was a little jerky at times however i have so many diferent mods and what not it may have been jest my game it also froze at times again it was probaly jest me i hope i have helped however dd
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:24 AM
Thanks for making this. I hope you'd write a little tutorial on how the animations were done. Works with patch 1.31.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:25 AM
very nice, thanks!! i'm really sick of EA moves. i'm going to try this out later and i'll report back.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 11:24 AM
Omigosh! My year is made. I was JUST looking into Umpa's stuff recently, and this mod is the answer to my prayers, I can't wait to give it a try. Thank you so much for this!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 11:28 AM
Wow, it really works good. Very nice little object.
Is there a way to make sims autonomously use it if it's placed down?
Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 11:30 AM
Great, Thanks :D
One Minute Ninja'd
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 12:23 PM
This is absolutely great! I too, have been watching Umpa's animation work and trying to figure out how to incorporate it into my game. This is a dream. Thanks for tackling and sharing this difficult, but potentially really fun, bit of content. Now, onto the dancing!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 12:50 PM
Yay! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 1:20 PM
WowCI'd like to have some more very sexy dance too,
hahhah!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 2:08 PM Last edited by EsmeraldaF : 6th Mar 2012 at 10:41 AM.
Fantastic, so great to see some new animations for the game (I love your Yoga Rug, too). The one dance that came with TS3 gets so boring, so it's nice to give them some new moves (and bring back the TS2 Smustle, I say - hint hint)! Looking forward to trying this out, thank you!

EDIT: Finally had a chance to try this out in-game, love it! The Travolta dance is hilarious!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 3:52 PM Last edited by whiterider : 5th Mar 2012 at 9:56 AM. Reason: Removing spam link
thanks... :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 3:55 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 4th Mar 2012 at 4:09 PM.
Amazing job! Thank you very much Hmmm..you do animations with rugs,but could you make stript animations with firefighter pole?It would be awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 4:40 PM
This looks fun..downloading now thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 9:32 PM
It's not working
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 9:58 PM
Now this looks like fun!
I'm definitely curious about it and will try it out tonight.
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 1:34 AM
Awesome job. If you can make this work on the dance floor that would really be cool.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 3:39 AM
Can you develop your issue Dj94? I really cannot help you if you don't tell me more. did you manage to install it properly? Do you have other mods? What sims 3 patch are you playing with?

For making that in the dancefloor I don't know. I wanted to make this compatible with everybody, even with no EP, and I think that the dancefloor comes with LN?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 3:57 AM
Omg Your Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 4:08 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 4:58 AM
You are amazing! I love the yoga rug and I love this one too! I have an 80's song , Venus, in my custom channel on the radio and the Travolta moves look so awesome with that song! I even used NRas and got two Sims dancing at once..it was so funny! This would be great if it was autonomous and we could get a whole party or club dancing. Hope to see more from you. You make the best Mods ever!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 5:49 AM
Looks Interesting! Thank You! I'm gonna try it now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 6:42 AM
heres a question can you guys creat a slow dance for two i want to be able to have my sims in love to be able to slow dance together at there wedding
Page 1 of 5