Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 11:39 PM
@AdamantEve - My childhood...

Nah, I probably ruined my childhood myself. But I do really like the sound of this EP. So much potential!
Advertisement
Banned
#27 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 11:42 PM
Hey, don't blame me! Not my fault your childhood is sexy.

That sounds a lot different than I meant it to. You know what I mean! :P
Forum Resident
#28 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 11:49 PM Last edited by Tempscire : 10th Mar 2012 at 12:56 AM.
The only way this could be more exciting is if it included seasons. Hey, Makin' Magic had a distinctly autumn theme! Way too much sexy for EA to include in any single EP, though.

ETA: just noticed the beekeeping! Beeeeeekeeping. :lovestruc This is the first time I've felt truly excited for a TS3 EP. Oh please oh please oh please don't let EA ruin it.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 11:49 PM
@christmas_fear:

Showtime has magic, but more stage trickery, illusionist kind. This is the real deal. Alchemy, potion brewing and whatnot.

@AdamantEve:

Oh goddd. The mental image. Nooo... XD
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 11:50 PM
Very true. Although I might have a crush on Mr. Tumnus now.

On the topic of the EP, I wonder if they will let us hybridize the creatures. I can see it now, a Vampire/Werewolf/Witch/Imaginary friend...
Forum Resident
#31 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 11:52 PM
LOL, I remembered back in Sims 2 i have a hybrid PlantSim/Vampire. And the PlantSim state overrides the sunlight weakness.
Retired
retired moderator
#32 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:20 AM

4 parts neat, 6 parts hideous.

Also, images of most of the effects: http://simsvip.com/?page_id=8081

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:38 AM
^ What is that? O_O

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Instructor
#34 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:43 AM
Finally. My Life Will Be Complete.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Scholar
#35 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:56 AM
I predict a sharp increase in Harry Potter themed custom content. Oooh, I can't wait for a talented builder to construct Hogwarts.

From the little information we have, it already sounds more impressive than SHT.
Retired
retired moderator
#36 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:04 AM
It's worse when you see most of it on a Sim, Matrix. :/

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Mad Poster
#37 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jeffrompas
@christmas_fear:

Showtime has magic, but more stage trickery, illusionist kind. This is the real deal. Alchemy, potion brewing and whatnot.

@AdamantEve:

Oh goddd. The mental image. Nooo... XD

I hope they do other creatures too then. I'm pretty happy we'll actually get witches.
Banned
#38 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:30 AM
I just realized something.

What if the Wardrobe is the portal...to...

Magic Town ?
Forum Resident
#39 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:50 AM
That would be even better! :D
Although I prefer be directly in the magic world rather than going through a loading screen....
Banned
#40 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:54 AM
And if they do make a Magic Town (Or "Magic World", rather), if WA is any indication, it would be...Amazing!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#41 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
It's worse when you see most of it on a Sim, Matrix. :/

I don't want to download the patch. But, I guess it needs some cleaning up (since I barely know what it is). before the mass produce more skin tone sliders.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Instructor
#42 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:26 AM
Magic?! Carnivals?! Gypsies? WEREWOLVES?!

I think I just orgasmed a little bit.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
According to the STBL, hidden or not, Lycanthropy is a 10 level skill. Alchemy is not hidden, as it has Skill Journal text.

The brow slider is the BEST thing ever for some of Port Piston's "monsters".

Maybe the Lycanthropy skill is a hidden hunt skill?
I am genuinely excited for this and cross my fingers it will be real and I will be EXTREMELY disappointed if those sliders never see the day

Take in consideration that I'm french and I try my best to write an understandable english :)

[ booboolalaland ] [ goodieslalaland ]
Banned
#44 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:32 AM
I would not be surprised if somebody has already "extracted" the sliders to add in via a mod.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:40 AM
Wouldn't that be dangerous? in a legal sense...
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:48 AM
Makin' Magic is my absolute favorite expansion pack of all time. I'm so pumped they're making it for the Sims 3.

"It sucks because the vampires don't run fast enough. Lets be realistic - any vampire could run at leas a 4.5 40. These guys ran somewhere between a 4.8.-4.9."
Instructor
#47 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:48 AM
Was anyone able to actually test out the sliders? I'm a little bit bewildered as to what "werewolf jaw" means.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Banned
#48 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:48 AM
If EA doesn't care about the mass distribution of their unprotected store files, I'm sure they won't mind if somebody makes possibly-eventually-dummied-out-anyway Sliders available from data they got from an erroneously delivered patch. :p
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#49 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:57 AM
Still no weather... darn it EA! You're killing us!

Makin' Magic is my all time favorite part of The Sims games EVER, and it seems that they are going for that style again (hopefully)! I do hope that the new world will be made like WA worlds, sort of optionally separate realms to explore (but also with an option of fully residing & playing only in that magical world!)... I mean, witches and all that are AWESOME, but just not necessarily so much in urban worlds... And vice versa!

But man, EA sure ripped off everyone by releasing all that magic stuff at the store just before this... and AFTER people bought the "magic" from the store, they go ahead with a full-blown magic themed EP. Can you say $$$$$?! They really are some slinky sons of foxes!
Forum Resident
#50 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:01 AM
I'm glad i haven't touched the magic store stuff...
Locked thread | Locked by: Srikandi Reason: Supernatural's out! Yay!
Page 2 of 105