Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Rococo Hairs for both*

by lidiqnata Posted 22nd Mar 2012 at 5:37 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2012 at 8:41 PM by lidiqnata

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 5:43 PM
I love it thanks hun your the best!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 6:08 PM
Wow, these are so beautiful!! I will have to find a place in my game for them, just absolutely must have them :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 7:26 PM
Yay!!! ^-^ New hairs! I was hoping I'd see hairs for males...and lo and behold! Here they be. I thank thee!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 7:53 PM
How beautiful, these are great! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 9:53 PM
I love Victorian style, thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fuglsang
I love Victorian style, thank you for sharing.

Its Rococo, actually, 18th century (1700's). Don't worry, you're only off by like 150 years LOL
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 12:13 PM Last edited by *MiMi* : 30th Mar 2012 at 12:27 PM.
Thank you for this Lidiqnata! You've always been one of my favorite creators, and I'm happy to see that great creators like you are still creating beautiful things for Sims 2. Great job on the hair, especially the ladies hair, since period hair is so difficult (if not non-existent) to find from this epoch since it was known to be so elaborate. Not only did you create authentic-looking hair, but you also threw in some beautiful accessories!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 3:35 AM
this is literally the best late 18th century hair i've ever found! its amazing... the style is perfect and the detail and texture is wonderful... that you so much
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 2:47 PM
Ah... brings me back to the days of Sussisims... I wonder how she is.

I love these, thanks a lot
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 6:40 PM
Maybe a rat's head and tail sticking out would be a nice feature, since rats used to burrow in the wigs back then for warmth. These 18th century meshes are much higher quality compared to what was available. Perhaps I'll get the courage to covert the female style for males, but my desk top's been broken for more than six months...
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 8:27 PM
Hi, thank you so much for your job. you are excellent ) Please, it's possible that you add some more things. A long time I was looking for these kinds of hairstyles And your dresses are amazing too. I´m interested in rococo and baroque. What about create hair from baroque ? I mean hairstyle from Louis XIV. Have a good time )
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 12:47 AM
:o I can't believe I missed your 18th Century dresses and AMAZING braided hairs! I didn't know you uploaded more stuff until my curiosity said to me, "hey, you should check out Lidiqnata's website." And I did! I added it to my bookmarks, too. So, now I will check everyday in case there's something new.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Edorenel
:o I can't believe I missed your 18th Century dresses and AMAZING braided hairs! I didn't know you uploaded more stuff until my curiosity said to me, "hey, you should check out Lidiqnata's website." And I did! I added it to my bookmarks, too. So, now I will check everyday in case there's something new.

Thank you But be aware that half of my site is frozen right now. It resets on 24th, so check it out then
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th May 2012 at 11:53 PM
This is beautiful! And I have to say that this is indeed one of, if not the best rococo hairs I've seen for the sims 2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th May 2012 at 2:49 AM
You are my god right now. All of your Rococo creations are stunning ~ <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 5:04 AM Last edited by billielith : 10th Jul 2012 at 1:32 PM.
This hair for male sims is awesome. Love the one for females too! You are awesome.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 6:00 PM
Did you make that dress? I love it
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 5:51 PM
Where's the dress your female sim is using on that website you provided us in the description?! I searched all casual dresses and didnt find it x.x
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 7:22 PM
AAS(if that's what you're asking) is in Themed - Rococo,not casual :D
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 9:15 PM
Lovely hairstyle, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 10:23 PM
Thanks You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 2:28 AM
Thanks!
Instructor
#24 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 6:11 PM
What a beautiful hair!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 6:28 AM
Hi, I really love this hair! May I convert this for TS4? I will give you full credit, of course. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2