Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2012 at 4:06 PM
Default Mansion
Hey everyone! I would really like a gigantic 5 floor home using only these expansion packs:

Sims 3 base game
Sims 3 Showtime
Sims 3 Ambitions
Sims 3 pets

The only mansions I could find in the download section used expansion packs that I don't have :\ Because I really had wanted to download the Fantasy Mansion If anyone could do this I would be VERY VERY happy Thank you!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th May 2012 at 8:00 PM
But, wouldn't it be more fun to design one yourself? Look at real buildings for inspiration. If you have graphing paper, plan out the house you want to make first. Use your intellect and your imagination.

Laugh not, for World War 3 is starting to become very real, and the heroes in the television shows will not appear to stop it. Be wise and prepare now.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 15th May 2012 at 8:30 PM
If you wonder if someone can make a mansion for you, you can try PMing someone on this list?

And I don't know why people have this view of people who make requests and take requests as "why don't they just do it themselves". Maybe not aggressive in this thread! But it's like the 3rd time I see something like that mentioned this week :/

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd May 2012 at 1:53 AM
Do not get the impression that I was trying to be mean. I am a better man than that. I could make you such a mansion myself, but I only have World Adventures and Ambitions.

Laugh not, for World War 3 is starting to become very real, and the heroes in the television shows will not appear to stop it. Be wise and prepare now.