Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Furniture What Matches: Rancher's Round Table & Cozinator Chair

by iCad Posted 3rd Jun 2012 at 8:40 AM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 9:40 AM
This is nice! The Colours Are Great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 12:40 PM
Thank you! I like these pieces but rarely use them because of the odd EA colors.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 3:51 PM
These look really great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 12:40 AM
Looks great, thanks.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 12:42 AM
Love these! I use these pieces the most in my game. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 2:38 AM
Thank you. Love these new colours. Always loved this furniture but the colours made using it restrictive... No problems now.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 11:30 PM
I love your work, really I like these tables, but the EA colours was disgusting. Thank you for this recolors.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 3:56 AM
Super cute! Thank you! I can finally use these little space savers in houses that AREN'T country themed! :-P
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 11:14 PM
I have so much of your stuff in my DL folder ... thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 6:35 AM
So, while still chuckling that you made shirt re-colors and have a lot of aliens in your game as the "norm" like I do. Had to cruise through your downloads to see what else I might snag so I might actually play with when I load the game tomorrow. This will probably take me all night to add your goodies to my game, because I can get rid of other colors I had but didn't use as much while I'm at it. Really, maxis stuff is just hard to look at for me. I may have to return for the table. But I'll probably have to throw a tablecloth over it. How about making some iCad colors in tablecloths so maxis stuff doesn't show too much? Just kidding you.

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 10:38 PM
YES. Building houses takes me about an hour per house story. Most of that time is spent stressing out over coordinating wood tones, which set the tone for everything else. Bless you for putting so much hard work into making such beautiful recolors.
You are awesome and your talents are much appreciated :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 12:29 AM
Thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:51 AM
Thanks You
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 12:08 AM
Ah, the frustration of not finding matching Maxi's furniture - how dumb of them to create a table without a matching chair, etc. Thank you so much. I've only just discovered your recolours!