Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: *NEW* BODY MESH: 'real skirt teen'!

by aardvarkams Posted 27th Feb 2005 at 5:53 PM - Updated 28th Feb 2005 at 9:24 AM by aardvarkams

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 100 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 5:59 PM
I will give it a try, but it is much too short for my teens, lol
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:02 PM
it has heals.. good the socks work well its just the length.. are we allowed to recolour this but post the recolours on this thread?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:02 PM
bootiful
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:03 PM
holy cow Ard.. thats wicked! My teens are gonna love this!! You da man !!

Are recolours allowed for this ?? :D
#6 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:03 PM
cute. it actualy depicts the real style that my age group has adopted (teens). I think you did a very good job, and it was very nice of you to give credit to all the people that helped you in it. so thanks.
retired moderator
#7 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:04 PM
Same here. Nice job, but it is way too short for me to use.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:06 PM
There's no such thing as a skirt that's too short.
Very good job.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:17 PM
Great work......can you make more colored skirts ?I love it.....................Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:25 PM
that is a great skirt! I cant wait to download this. Good Work
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:35 PM
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:43 PM
Excellent work with realistic clothing layers (undergarments are visible underneath). I hope people start making more clothes like this, I have no problem with a few extra poly's as my system specs are ok
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:53 PM
this is way cool, and you've did a great job on it, thankyou for sharing, i'll let you know how it looks in my game :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 7:19 PM
Awesome!!! Can you make one for adults? and after University, one for young adults?
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 7:49 PM
Absolutely fabulous...but you haven't said anything about recolors?
Instructor
#16 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 8:46 PM
hey! you did a teen version of an outfit I have for adults by Janna I always wanted it for teens!! This mesh is awesome, I'm gonna load up my BodyShop now to do some more skinning.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 9:13 PM
That is Janna's outfit. You might want to get her permission before using it.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 9:48 PM Last edited by jacktoon : 27th Feb 2005 at 9:53 PM.
Default c.2
You did spectacular. Hey, didn't he just say the skin was by 1biKairi ? read people. He said re skin. If you want to "re color" the skin you should get with the skin creator.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 9:54 PM
i like this mesh...very nice work
made a goth recolor style outfit
Thanx!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 10:54 PM
Default Calling Janna!!!!
Please can someone tell me how to contact Janna - I've used this skin for ages, it's simply the best schoolgirl outfit! However, I didn't know who created it - I would like to get Janna's permission, otherwise I'll find a different skin (but it looks so good!)
1biKairi's skin is much sexier - it's up to her whether she wants to upload that one, this was just the best skin I could find!

Glad all you 'upskirt' perv's noticed the undies ... I wondered when the penny would drop - now you just need a camera-hack!

Happy Simming!

Yes, please re-skin and post for us all to share!

L+K's
Amy xxx
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 12:10 AM
aardvarkams- are you talking about janna from tsr?
she is over at spiffy sims now as a mod
http://www.spiffysims.com/modules.p...le=groupcp&g=22
that is a list of mods over there...pm her...i don't have her email though

i am sure she won't care if you use it here though...she is one of the nicest people i have seen on the forums

and if it is not that janna i can not help you
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 12:40 AM
You can reach Janna at The Sims Resource and Sims 2 site (jannalovesmax) also. I have spoke to her a couple of times. She is really sweet.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 12:51 AM
can someone make the boobs a little bit bigger? not to sound preverted but i think it'll look a little better that way!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:44 AM
OOOh! aard, would you be refering to 1BiKari's skin with the pink outfit? If thats the one, i agree that its a shame that i havn't found it for download yet. It looks so good, need a bib to veiw it lol (gets kneepad out and begs), if you are reading this 1BiKari, please upload that outfit!
#25 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 4:04 AM
What outfit are you guys talking about? IS there a picture some where?
Page 1 of 5