Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chez Blanc, unfurnished, no cc

by triciamanly Posted 8th Jul 2012 at 3:50 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2012 at 6:10 PM by triciamanly : add link

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 4:01 PM
Very nice, thanks for making .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 4:18 PM
Finally!! A base game house I can play. Thanks once again Tricia!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 8:43 PM
Hmm a challenge of a new house! Where shall the next sim family's furniture go and how shall it be laid out? Thanks Tricia for presenting the challenge!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 11:39 AM
Very nice, thank you for making unfurnished and no cc
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 9:15 PM
Many thanks for your comments! I hope you enjoy decorating and customizing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 8:59 AM
A third bedroom might have made this more practical but like the open living and this home certainly a nice design
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 11:35 PM
Love this! Cant wait to furnish it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 10:13 PM
I LOVE your base game houses! That's the only version of the game I have and your houses all work the best in it. :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 5:35 AM
Cute and gorgeous, lovely and typically Tricia's... I love this beautiful house my friend ! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 4:46 PM
This is a gorgeous house~!Can`t wait to start decorating~!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 6:11 PM
Thanks so much for the comments! Decorating is the best part of the game for me, hope you all enjoy it as much!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 8:05 PM
This is another great architectural make from you! I swear the only kinds of residental places in my game are made by you, my ex-boyfriend(who is an architectural engineer), or myself. I get so excited moving my sims into your houses! They love the houses as well
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
This is another great architectural make from you! I swear the only kinds of residental places in my game are made by you, my ex-boyfriend(who is an architectural engineer), or myself. I get so excited moving my sims into your houses! They love the houses as well

Charmful, I'm honored. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment. You have inspired me with ideas and encouragement and I so appreciate it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 5:06 PM
Wow Thank You!That House Is Amazing!(Tip for This House:If You Have Nightlife then build on that road for a garage!!)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 9:50 PM
Thank you Pikaplayer for your comment and the tip!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 4:25 PM
Gorgeous house! Unfortunately I unable to build a driveway on it for some reason, but no worries. I am just looking for pretty houses to complement my hood. Thanks! <3
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pearjobe
Gorgeous house! Unfortunately I unable to build a driveway on it for some reason, but no worries. I am just looking for pretty houses to complement my hood. Thanks! <3

Thanks so much for commenting. About the driveway, did you try the move_objects on cheat? I'm not sure, but wonder if that might work.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 7:09 PM
Once again, you are the base game queen!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 6:49 AM
Another wonderful build, very lovely
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:01 AM
thank you