Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dr. Who - The Ninth Doctor and Rose Tyler

by MistyBlue Posted 9th Jul 2012 at 12:04 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2012 at 1:10 AM by MistyBlue

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 12:15 AM
Awww, they fell in love! That's so sweet. :lovestruc

These sims look amazing, Misty! The pics are equally amazing, and I love what you've done with my tops too! .
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 12:17 AM
Oooo Thank you!!! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 2:24 AM
Yay! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 2:25 AM
They are perfect! I am loving these DW sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 9:58 AM
Awesome, wonderful and creative Sims you made there. I love to see Doc #9 & Rose, they both are my favourites exactly for the reasons you pointed out.
Plus ... Billie Piper used to have another show that we can re-enact now, can't we? ;D Now that's a Romance sime alright!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 12:38 PM
Another set of great doctor who sims , does rose fancy the doctor at this point? I can't remeber. I have images of her and amy fighting over the doctor's love .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 1:02 PM
Weee thank you! They both really turned out great, not to say fantastic :>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 5:38 PM
Ooooooooooh! You SO need to make David Tenenat with Martha! Also are you going to extract objects like you did with Back To The Future??? BTW THANK YOU!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 11:18 PM
fansee - Thank you so much! I'm happy you like what I did with your lovely tops, I figured they'd be perfect for these two

starfleetcadet
- You are most welcome, glad you like 'em!

terame - Thank -you- for the comment :D

Nekonyami
- Thank so much! Couldn't have done it without ya!

Temp-O-Rary - Thank you! I never watched that other show, but I might check it out now that you mentioned it :P

Artimis - Thanks, am so happy you like them! Rose does fancy The Doctor at this point already, pretty sure the feeling is mutual too

ZoraGraves - LOL, thanks! :D

doctorwho999 - Thank you <3 I don't think I'll be making Ten, since there is already an awesome one uploaded (and featured) here Maybe Martha, and I'm already working on Donna. And extract the objects from where? I know the PC game will be out soon, so maybe then I will, but pretty sure I won't upload them here, since I doubt the game company would be so generous as Telltale
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 3:23 AM
I cannot get over how well you were able to recapture Nine's ears!
They're both lovely.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 8:02 AM
squirgle - Thank you very much Nine's ears were pretty easy to do, though, thanks to Milkshape
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 10:13 AM
wow! amazing download! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 7:47 PM Last edited by doctorwho999 : 26th Jul 2012 at 9:09 AM. Reason: Better suggestion links!
Well... Have you considered some of these? :

http://www.interocitor-media.com/tardis/

http://daleks.adambullock.com/

http://doctor.turbosquid.com/3d-Mod...max/xsi/c4d/obj

I must say, there really is not a good dalek out anywhere...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 11:49 PM
i am absolutely speechless! these are perfect! i may have to actually start playing the sims again, just to play with them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 1:29 AM
They're absolutely perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 9:00 AM
These are awesome!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 11:52 PM
Thanks so much for these! Eccleston is my favorite Doctor.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 4:56 AM
Gotta say, Nine was my favorite of all!

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 3:45 PM
LOVE YOU! <3 PS: I love your Blog on Tumblr, too^^
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 10:20 AM
Ooh, these are perfect <3
Yet another reason to dig out the Sims 2 (best Sims so far imo) and its eps.

I can't help but wonder what their sim children will look like...

Is Sim Rose a teen? I only ask because I noted a height difference between her and 9.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 4:31 PM
you are the best! i love these sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 3:42 PM
Thanks. These are great! Looking for David and Matt. I made a Tardis and the 2 Dr's but I wnated to see someone's better version.
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 1:56 AM
I cannot get them to appear in my game. Not sure what I am doing wrong, I got the meshes, and added everything to my downloads folder.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 2:37 AM
You are great! I got the other Doctors, too, and checked them in body shop! oh my goodness, It was like looking into David's Face! Can't wait to see the these in my game, too! love it!