Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated! Gender Flip: Wild Fire Fro for the Ladies

by Nathia Posted 22nd Jul 2012 at 11:59 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2012 at 4:20 PM by Nathia : Attached fixed file.

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 12:27 AM
... yeah, I dunno why this would be a "circus" hair, either. I know plenty of people who wear huge afros. Before I locc'ed my hair, I had one, and I worked in a corporate office, not a circus. :P

Great job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 12:38 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the Clown Hat Afro Edit Without the Little Hat? Love This Flip!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 12:42 AM
Thank you for this! It's truly one of the best hairs EA has made in my opinion. Great for all kinds of sims...I don't get the "circus" part either! It's very cool and ethnic!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daethaqt3000
Does anyone know where I can find the Clown Hat Afro Edit Without the Little Hat? Love This Flip!!

I'm not quite sure which hair you mean. Are you referring to the Mistress of Ceremonies hair? If so, I'm actually working on removing the hat as we speak. It is not easy, as there is no hair underneath the hat, just a big ol' hole.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 1:18 AM
I wonder if Daethaqt3000 means the male clown hair. The preview image on the Store doesn't show it because of the angle, but there is a little hat stuck to that hairstyle too.
Clown Hat

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 1:25 AM
Ah yes, that makes a lot more sense! I didn't notice there was a hat jammed into the side of that hair. EA sure does love tiny tophats, it seems.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 1:34 AM
i dont get it why thre are two files? what di i have to have?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 1:43 AM
@ Symcrap - the files are split by age. Elders have their own package, just in case you don't want your female elders to have a crazy afro (everyone has different preferences I guess).

And thanks Nathia, I REALLY neaded more hair for my ghetto neighborhood sims, they all look too much alike, lol.

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 1:56 AM
Yes! More ethnic hair!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 3:32 AM
Yes the male Afro with the little baby hat
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 4:29 AM
Goddang I love this hair, thanks for converting it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 5:15 AM
OMG thank you!! lol I have hair like this and am not a male! Definitely not the circus type either!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 5:59 AM
Dude. My hair looks just like this whenever I give it a few whacks with a brush!
*Downloads immediately.*

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 6:19 AM
Yay more people with hair like mine ( I'm a dude )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 7:01 AM
Thank you for this! I was hoping somebody would do the conversion.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 8:14 AM
I was hoping someone would do this. Thanks!
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 9:01 AM
This hair actually looks better on females.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 1:33 PM
Thank you! Just what I needed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 1:46 PM
Lovely one! And really, looks much better on females!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 2:39 PM
It looks fantastic. I have a small request. If you do end up doing the male clown hair without the hat, is there any way you could try to remove the huge sideburns from the hair as well? That was the other thing that bothered me about the clown hair besides the tiny hat.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 2:55 PM
As of right now, my hair looks just like that lol Very nice ty :O
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 5:54 PM
You read my mind. Was debating whether to put a request in for what you actually did, or try using Twallan's "hair for all genders" mod. Glad you came through, given the properties of male & female sims heads.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 8:02 PM
I Like This Hope I Download It Right Lolz Most Of My Female Characters Will Have This
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 8:30 PM
When I bought this yesterday I thought to myself, "I can't wait until someone converts this for females." Thanks!
Page 1 of 4