Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 8:02 AM
Proper skylight windows so that my expensive carpets don't get soaked/frozen.

The 3D Studio Max Meshing guides: Part 1: Simple Meshing in 3D Studio Max
Iff freedom was outlawed only outlaws would have freedom.
True piracy is an art, having a Amiga tune doesn't make you the old school pirate.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moogloo88
Havent checked this in a while but HAHA! look at everyone who disagreed with me -- TS3 Seasons IS in fact coming out November 13! Looks like I knew what i was talking about.

Can't say for sure, but I don't think that's what they were disagreeing with.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 3:51 PM
Havent checked this in a while but HAHA! look at everyone who disagreed with me -- TS3 Seasons IS in fact coming out November 13! Looks like I knew what i was talking about. Anyway I cant wait for this EP and Supernatural!!!! im just so mad they made aliens the creature!!! UGHH that woulda been the perfect one for the university EP, but NO. I would say make plantsims the creatures but fairies in Supernatural are actually extremely similar cuz of their relationship with plants and such (research them). I think they shoulda made the creature bigfoot or a mermaid cuz sims can swim in the ocean, which ties mermaids in, and bigfoots were never in World Adventures, and they seem good creatures for winter time And other than that im head over heels about the fact that we have basically 4 new creatures, and an improved one in Supernatural!!! Cant wait for more

I'm reserving judgement on the space aliens until I know what makes them different from normal sims, other than mere appearance.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Alchemist
#29 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 3:52 PM
Havent checked this in a while but HAHA! look at everyone who disagreed with me -- TS3 Seasons IS in fact coming out November 13!

The only person who disagreed with you was Dusk Trooper who must work for EA since he knows the individual time schedules of their development teams
Test Subject
#30 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 5:13 PM
At this point, my only concern is how the aliens will be in TS3. They seem too...normal? They talk about becoming their friend, they have a special alien career, and they only mention abduction as a prank you can pull on your neighbours. I liked the mysteriousness of the Sims 2 aliens, spending countless sim hours searching through the telescope, and the way their motives went insane while they were gone. And most importantly, the alien pregnancy. I miss watching my male sims waddling around, it was very entertaining. Without all that, officially having aliens isn't much better than just making them in CAS and using your imagination. In my opinion anyway...
Eminence Grise
#31 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MoonChild189
At this point, my only concern is how the aliens will be in TS3. They seem too...normal? They talk about becoming their friend, they have a special alien career, and they only mention abduction as a prank you can pull on your neighbours. I liked the mysteriousness of the Sims 2 aliens, spending countless sim hours searching through the telescope, and the way their motives went insane while they were gone. And most importantly, the alien pregnancy. I miss watching my male sims waddling around, it was very entertaining. Without all that, officially having aliens isn't much better than just making them in CAS and using your imagination. In my opinion anyway...

I miss the cutscenes... for abduction and return. And the other TS2 cutscenes... first kiss, hottub woohoo, graduation and so on.
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
I miss the cutscenes... for abduction and return. And the other TS2 cutscenes... first kiss, hottub woohoo, graduation and so on.

Yes! I can't believe I forgot the cutscenes. They were awesome, very cheesy sometimes, but still awesome. They made things seem more like an event.
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 9:38 PM
I can't wait for Seasons!
Instructor
#34 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 3:09 AM
I have to agree with Srikandi on this. I loved the Curious Bros. abductions. The cut scene was always hilarious (the look on their faces). The wildly gyrating needs panel. And of course, the male pregnancy. I'm pretty sure we'll get none of it. That's okay though. I've got Sims 2 on my laptop. I know how to fire it up.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 3:17 AM
I must say I can't wait for Seasons. I really don't like TS2 anymore so the weather addition to TS3 will be great. Maybe they'll finally add diving boards. :P
Scholar
#36 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 80stimetraveler
I must say I can't wait for Seasons. I really don't like TS2 anymore so the weather addition to TS3 will be great. Maybe they'll finally add diving boards. :P

Check out the "official" seasons thread -- http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=474347. It's very long, but Matrix does an excellent job at updating the first post with what is confirmed in the EP. Diving Boards are confirmed.
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharmed Reason: Topic already exist
Page 2 of 2