Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 4:13 PM
i saw Cycl0n3 Sw0rd in my own gameplay today tooo!! - kittymaniac12345
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 2:20 AM
For whatever reason, pet names just crack me up. I'll find a dog on someone's front porch and be like, "Oh, is this a stray?" No, it's Biscuit Little Dog. I don't know who owns Biscuit Little Dog, because there's nobody in town with the last name of Little Dog. But yeah. I think it's kind of pointless for dogs to have last names. It'd be more convenient to have "Biscuit, owned by such and such" when you put your cursor over them.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Theorist
#53 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 2:30 AM
The first wild Unicorn I encountered was "Cookie Horse" I seriously believe that the animals' last name bar should be disabled.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 2:38 AM
A unicorn's not even a horse! That'd be like finding a mountain lion in the Sims and the game calling it "Snarls Cat." Yeah, I guess it's related to a cat, but I'm not going to tell THAT to its face...

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 4:09 AM
Sorry for bumping an old thread, although its only 17 days old. Anyways, Fiona McIrish and Cyclone Sw0rd had a baby, Deedee McIrish-Sw0rd, just thought I'd inform you.
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:31 PM
Hmm I've had some purty random ones
Ocean Almassizadeh
Alvin Foot

yeh ...
Instructor
#57 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 6:53 PM
I got this one when I did the Family man challange

Forum Resident
#58 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 12:29 AM
I've got a cat wandering around Riverview called Kitty Cat.

I may adopt it.
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 8:39 PM
Rudolph Rein. He was even wearing red and white.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 10:56 PM
I have a sim (or pet) in my town with French Fry as their first name.
Test Subject
#61 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shadedgrey63
I have a sim (or pet) in my town with French Fry as their first name.
Me too!
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 11:29 PM
First time I ran Twinbrook with NRaas Story Progression, I got some pretty great hyphenated names.

Bull-Sargent
Knack-Racket
Wolfe-Hunter
Whelohff-Racket
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 7:11 PM
In one town there was a stray cat walking around called Ratchet Cat. I'm guessing the tops of its legs were attached to toothed cogs which then rotated to keep the cat moving.

You must gather your party before venturing forth.
Instructor
#64 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 7:15 AM
I just got this one

poor kid
Scholar
#65 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
First time I ran Twinbrook with NRaas Story Progression, I got some pretty great hyphenated names.

Bull-Sargent
Knack-Racket
Wolfe-Hunter
Whelohff-Racket

omg me too! knack-racket was my fave. i ended up uninstalling sp because it was waaay too fast for me even on lowest setting, but i enjoyed having a giggle at all the weird names popping up in the corner.

i've not noticed that so many names were puns! ill keep my eyes open today and let you know what i find

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Test Subject
#66 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 9:19 PM
I can remember playing the sims 2 ones, and the name of one of the randomly generated townies was...Wait for it...Knut Kluster . I laughed so much as it reminded me of the Crunchy Nut Cluster cereals by kellogs.
Test Subject
#67 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 8:58 PM
I remember starting a new game and when the newspaper kid came, his name was Ted Bundy.

And recently I got a singer NPC called Torrey Singer. His map tag read "Torrey Singer, Singer".
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nauthiz.
I remember starting a new game and when the newspaper kid came, his name was Ted Bundy.

And recently I got a singer NPC called Torrey Singer. His map tag read "Torrey Singer, Singer".

Sounds to me like he was a 'Singer' (Surname) and a 'Singer' as in, Occupation. Sarcasm!

Spam + Junk = Edible Junk Mail - Posted By: A Random Forum Troll
One Minute Ninja'd
#69 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
One of the babysitter generated in my game name was Józefa Józefko. The game randomly chose from hundreds of names and surnames the two, that match. It was awesome!

How would you pronounce that? Are you playing an English version, because I've never gotten letters with diacritical marks above them before?
Inventor
#70 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 8:17 PM
Current game, testing out Seasons but getting way to attached to my sims, I encountered a Sim named Cherrie Pie.

According to master controler she's a Dancer. If it's a random townie name, it's a goodie

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Mad Poster
#71 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 9:13 PM
I like to create sim families and place them in town as NPC families. In one of my created families, I had a toddler named P-Nut Clash. The funny thing is he got an IF named Peanut. That made me laugh when the notification came up as " Aww, looks like P-Nut is getting to know Peanut" or something like that.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 12:10 AM
I once had a townie running the consignment register...his name Maka Deal
Scholar
#73 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Axe Gaijin
Current game, testing out Seasons but getting way to attached to my sims, I encountered a Sim named Cherrie Pie.

According to master controler she's a Dancer. If it's a random townie name, it's a goodie

Ah, must be party-dancer. Their names are hilarious. My minds gone blank now, and I can't think of one, but check them out next time you see them
I assume they're supposed to be 'stage names', to protect their identities.

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Field Researcher
#74 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Ah, I forgot to mention it. I do play the name in Polish version but I created a mod which replaces randomly generated names and surnames with Polish (or polonized) ones like:

It's not funny for me, but I think those names and surnames seem quite exotic for majority of you xD

j like y as in a word 'yes'
ó like o as in a word move
z like z
e like e as in a word met
f like f
a like a as in a word father

Wow, those names aren't atall what I'd expect. The place where I live has a plurality of Polish Americans and I've never seen those last names anywhere here. Way less -wicz, way more -ski and zb- around here
Mad Poster
#75 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 9:07 AM
The most weirdest sims name that I have come across, would have to be "Girbits Worthington".
I was like 'who names their child Girbits'

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Page 3 of 5