Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 6:28 PM
Lionel Santerre

Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 7:01 PM
Emily Jacobs, who is now only one day from being a teen

With her twin sister, Rachel

Their cousin, Andy Brussard, has just aged into a child
Field Researcher
#28 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 7:10 PM
Monica Bratford and Guy Wrightley’s children: Ernest and his little sister Marika

Sarah Love and Matthew Hart’s children: twins Alissa and Iliana, Kazimierz (adopted), Eleonora, little Aurora and Bazyli (adopted)

Nervous Subject’s children (3 of 5): twins Szymon and Ewa, and little Oliwka [=Olive] + cat Pandora and Olive’s grave

Zuzanna Grunt (Buzz’s daughter), Żaklina [=Jacqueline] Grunt (Tank’s daughter) and Mirella Grunt (Ripp’s daughter)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 11:16 PM

Snipe Grunt with her teddy bear.

Her best friend is Arwin Beaker.

Her parents aren't happy that she's so close to a teenage boy, even if he's only twelve.

Neither of them care.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 1:18 AM
Awwww...But I think anybody'd be nervous at their daughter's friendship with a grouchy Romance teen.

Mary Ann Hawkins was assigned to be new student Frieda Beaker's guide to the unfamiliar environment of Drama Acres Elementary. It seems to be even more unfamiliar to Frieda than to most first-graders. Mary Ann is here explaining how the chair/desk works.

Dave Ottomas is the outgoing, sloppy, lazy scion of an up-and-coming rock-and-roll star. Dior Skirt is the painfully shy, prissy, alien spawn of an elderly scientist. They bond over snowballs and Dior eagerly stays for Dave's mother's chili, which isn't remotely like the carefully weighed-and-measured meals his Vati fixes him. He stays so late his father's wife has to come fetch him. I think I hear the "Odd Couple" theme playing.

Both of Carmel's parents have five siblings each, most of whom have been invited to celebrate his birthday, with their offspring and spouses, and then there's Abuela, and the college friends. But at the moment he's chiefly thrilled that he's big enough to look out the window.

While waiting in line for the upstairs bathroom, Carmel gets into a fascinating discussion of the habits of rats with Dove Hawkins.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 1:59 AM Last edited by Fivey : 16th Sep 2012 at 4:30 AM.
Don't forget dangerously licentious. And the kid of a Beaker. He wouldn't harm Snipe, though. She's one of the few people he sincerely cares about.

Panzer Grunt. He's extremely serious, and in the half point of niceness.

Pershing, who is extremely nice, and less serious than his brother. I don't get the two mixed up anymore. Both do have the slightly-dopey Grunt eyeshape.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Scholar
#32 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 11:26 AM
Scylla Beaker brought Harris Hawkins home from school and... I'm sorry, Peni

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 10:46 PM

While the members of the Jacquet household were asleep, a burglar entered the house! There was no alarm, so brave little five-year-old Jean-Baptiste woke up to call the cops on the thief. Right before the cop arrived, the fiend stole papa's car! The other two boys, twin brother Henri and eleven-year-old Sebastien, get up and run out to watch the police lady beat up the lowlife.

Apprehended! The kids get 4k in insurance money, their parents still snugly asleep.

Shortly after, the boys indulge in a game of Cops and Robbers themselves, before heading off to bed.

What a night!

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 4:36 AM
I...had no idea kids could use the bubble blower. You have to wonder what, exactly, Harris's freakishly huge eyes are seeing.

Carmel Newson again, discussing shoes with his cousin Alma. Shoes seem to be a hot topic among the boys of Drama Acres this rotation.

Dior Skirt's adored (it's not mutual) big sister Georgette holds a party, inviting all her college friends that have kids now. Dior is delighted to learn that she was housemates, briefly, with Susana Ottomas, Dave's mother. Note that Guadalupe is doing a slapdance to the same music (Tom Jones, IIRC) to which Polly Esther does the hula.

All play and no work makes Dior a boy not living up to his learning potential, so Vati uses him as an unpaid lab assistant. He's providing all the material for the tests and experiments, so he may as well understand how they work.

"Vati, do you think I should wear makeup?"
"What? Makeup? What on earth for?"
"I think I would look better in it."
"Who's been telling you there's something wrong with the way you look?"
"There's nothing wrong with the way Georgette looks, and she wears makeup to look better."
"You'd be too young for makeup even if you were a girl. Which you're not."

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 5:47 AM
"AUUGHHH. I CAN SEE UMAMI."

Nervous Gieke plays Red Hands with his adopted son, Huxley, while his other adopted son, Robert, looks on.

Pershing plays with a plush cow, nicely of course.

Tank tucking in his twins for their nap.

After they wake up, though, it's right to bouncing on mom and dad's bed!

Simblr.
Scholar
#36 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 2:59 AM
Time for a blast from the past! I was digging through one of my flash drives and realized that I never shared any of these pictures.

All of the kids in the following pictures are either adults or currently in college now. And yes, Gozer was very very plaid back in the day

Video games are serious business. Atlantis shouts out some "encouragement" to her younger brother Daniken, while Glozel and Difficult form a synchronized cheering section.

Gozer attempts to impress Grimuara while his brother Barnum attempts to keep him from embarrassing himself further.

Sputnik tells Howitzer that he's not interested in playing anything.

Grimuara doesn't mind Howitzer, though.

My Simblr
Instructor
#37 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 7:55 PM Last edited by ella_in_wonderland : 24th Sep 2012 at 1:40 PM.
Caleb and Lyndal Larson

Their cousin, Andy. He's the perfect sim in my book: Ten neat points and ten nice points. I don't know how that happened because his parents are both low in the neat/nice scale. Andy is very shy, he has two outgoing points. Here he is hiding behind his toy monkey:
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 7:51 AM

Huxley and Robert Gieke. Their biological parents are Phineaus Furley and Ellen Frost, but they put them up for adoption as babies. They were soon adopted by a gay couple, and live quite a good life.

Recently, their dads adopted a little toddler to join the family, and her name was Cornelia. Both boys have taken a liking to her, mainly because she's also obsessed with the playhouse.

"Look, Cornelia! I have femernists! My teacher says we should like femernists, though I'm not sure what they are besides girls. What do you think?"
"IMMER DINERSUR, HUXEY."

Robert skips the attempts at conversation, and goes for straight interaction.

Simblr.
Forum Resident
#39 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 10:11 AM
Ashlee

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 3:41 PM

Lunch time at Bluewater Village Elementary Classes!
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 1:43 AM

Margarita amusing herself with the twirl-o-spin.

Isabella really wants to meet her future little sibling, and takes advantage of the situation to ask her mom, Tessa, plenty of questions. "When's the baby coming?" "Is it a boy or a girl?" "Where do babies come from, mommy?"

While Tessa tries to think of a kid-friendly response, her husband goes off to watch Margie spin around and around.

Izzy wasn't satisfied with her mother's dismissive answer, so she forgets about it and goes play chess with Arwin. I swear, Arwin pops up on every freakin' lot I go to. He attempts to cheat against a nine year old. He still loses the game.

Simblr.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 4:41 AM
David and Alicia McGreggor (who are not only the exact same age, but half of a set of quadruplets!), best buds!:

Scholar
#43 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 12:14 PM
Lazarus Beaker (Surt and Verity's son by way of Surt's abduction) has big eyes and even bigger glasses.

My Simblr
Instructor
#44 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 9:04 PM

Emily and Rachel are still kids, I aged them each down a day so that I could spend more time "with" them
Test Subject
#45 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 2:29 AM
All these kids are adorable!

Here are some of Dirk Dreamer and Lilith Pleasant's grandchildren:

Daila and Daisy Dreamer, most identical twins I've had, besides their lips and skin colour:

Daya Menon:

Denver Grave, one of the cutest sim kids I've ever had:

Dillon and Danielle Dreamer, fraternal twins:

and a cute picture of them all together

That nose is pretty heritable isn't it? Haha
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 2:34 AM

I couldn't tell the difference between Amalgam and her little sister Calomel (clone syndrome), so I opted to give Calo some obnoxious pigtails. Hey, it works.

Caesar would much rather play chess with dad than with his cousins.

Despite being a big boy now, Matthew is still afraid to go into the pool.

Simblr.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 9:15 AM
Mercedes

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#48 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 1:34 PM
Spin spin spin

Visit to Mcdonalds

Learning to fly

Awww Best friends

Mad Poster
#49 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 4:03 PM
Okay, the shot of Supes without his tights and boots is a little, um, disturbing...

Frieda Beaker followed Carmel and Guadalupe Newson home, where Garret was throwing Guadalupe a birthday party. She immediately gets into the spirit of things and starts to hula with Pearl Onions. I'm sending Carmel to talk to Dove, but he's about to chicken out on the grounds that it takes too long to get around Uncle Gavin.

Dove and Mary Ann Hawkins, cousins and best friends. Dove is a little subdued, because Mary Ann and her folks came over to see her favorite aunt off to college.

Random Newson at her birthday party. The game did an okay job with her outfit, but I'm going to have to change her hair. I have too many little girls in that hair.

Like Deborah Gavigan, here seen singing her heart out at the karaoke machine at the Convenient Stores.

Mad Poster
#50 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fivey
I couldn't tell the difference between Amalgam and her little sister Calomel (clone syndrome), so I opted to give Calo some obnoxious pigtails. Hey, it works.

That's amazing hair! :-) I'd love to have hair like that in RL. WCIF it for my simmies, if you can remember?

Everyone has some adorable children! :-)
Page 2 of 25