Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quaint Little Chapel Set (three wedding venues) - No CC

by Amichan619 Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 4:44 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 5:13 PM
These are really well done! Great job!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 5:21 PM
wooow they're so pretty ^.^ thankuu i can never make pretty chapels like these x
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 5:55 PM
these are lovely! I was just thinking I needed to make a wedding chaple in my game and was going to try to do one today and here you have 3 lovely one right here. Thanks much!
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 6:11 PM
These are awesome! Great work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 7:25 PM
These are all really sweet, nice work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:01 PM
Thank you, I've also tried making a chapel but none have come out as nice as yours. And such a variety!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:09 PM
Thank you very much! Desperately needed this!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:55 PM Last edited by anie_1981 : 5th Aug 2012 at 10:11 PM.
Looks Great! But I don't have (and really don't plan to have) Katy Perry stuff pack, so I can't use it... Pitty.

EDIT: I have tried to install those lots, and Launcher have installed it. Thanks! I thought I won't be ablle to install it without Katy Perry Stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 8:59 AM
Thanks for these, I needed them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 7:40 PM
These are gorgeous! Well done, I've been looking for a Chapel for a long time and these are just what I needed. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 3:14 AM
I love how you made each chapel to reflect the community it's in. I could which went with which just by looking at them. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 3:32 AM
Thanx for this~~~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 8:31 PM
I never noticed how much I needed a chapel in my game before!
Thank you thank you thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 11:14 AM
What a lovely little chapel! I can just see this sitting at the side of a gravelled country road, surrounded on all sides by trees and nature. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 9:41 AM
Thank you so much for creating these. I came across them not too long ago. I was looking for churches to go in a story I was writing. I have changed the name in the story but only because it is set in Union Cove. I have added a link at the end of the chapter giving you credit for them. I took so many pictures of them for the story but I couldn't include them all. But I'm going to include them in an album that I am making of the couple's wedding, which will be in a future chapter. Thank you again for all you and others do to enable people like me to use your work.
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 7:00 PM
I was wondering if you would consider doing one for Moonlight Falls and maybe for Sunlit Tides? Pretty please? I am awful at building and you made the other 3 so pretty, they look great in game but these don't go well in the 2 new worlds landscape. Thanks for considering it!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 11:31 AM
beautiful job thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 4:54 PM
These chapels are very beautiful and I am thankful you made them. I only wish we had a religion mod for Sims 3.
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 2:49 AM
So do we need Katy Parry Sweet Treats for this to work or no?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 10:58 PM Last edited by Okalanit : 10th Nov 2014 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Adding Grammar
Does this work for base game Worlds?

I do have all ep's installed right now, but I wanna be sure that it can be used in base game worlds.
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 10:22 PM
tank you sir this is a awesome Church Perfect for my city