Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Caress of Teak Nursery

by HugeLunatic Posted 18th Aug 2012 at 2:31 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2012 at 7:56 PM by HugeLunatic

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 2:48 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! We need more crib sets in our games! This one could easily fit in a medieval game!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 3:03 PM
Omigosh, love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 3:23 PM
Thank you! One can never have too many nursery sets.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 3:43 PM
I love slaved nurseries! Along with the toddler beds people have done, my kids finally have a place to sleep that looks as good as the rest of the house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 4:37 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous, clean and simple - exactly what I've been looking for since the game first launched! And thank-you so much for doing a base game version, as I'm stuck with life-stories while rebuilding my desktop it's very much appreciated.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:16 PM
Fabulous! I've long wanted a nice wooden crib and wasn't too thrilled with the one that came with...was it Family Fun? I like this loads and appreciate that it matches the Caress of Teak bed. Love it!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:41 PM
It's so nice to have a matching crib and changing table, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:59 PM
Brilliant! Thank you so much.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#10 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 8:04 PM
It's beautiful, Lunie! Perfectly Maxis-match AND different enough from the Maxis baby furniture to be extremely useful. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 8:55 PM
These look great! Thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 5:34 AM
Thank you so much! I really like this set because it is Maxis matchy!!! You did such a great job!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 8:02 AM
I love them! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 11:38 AM
Thanks..Very pretty :3
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 5:51 PM
I love this set but, in my game the cribs are acting like changing tables? When I click on it it says Change Diaper... (Baby's name) and they put the baby in the crib and when getting the baby out it gives Change to PJ's and Plan Everyday Outfit. I don't know if it's a glitch in my game or something with the download. But, you did an awesome job because it is beautiful!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 6:37 PM
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 1:47 PM
I'm having the same trouble as jessxlei, do I just redownload? These look so good in my game!!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
Demon Sheep
#19 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 5:45 PM
Aww, the toybox is so cute! What does the cushion do exactly? Is it purely a decorative piece, or can toddlers sleep on it like they sleep on pet beds?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 7:50 PM
Cushion is purely decorative. Since Phae has the pet bed, I'm not sure if there is a point in recreating that. If I can figure out how to make it a usable chair and place on the toybox, I will be doing that.
Demon Sheep
#21 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 9:04 PM
Ah right, I'd forgotten about Phae's thing. Indeed, no sense duplicating that. It makes a cute deco item in any case and the chair idea sounds cool!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 10:15 PM
Wonderful! Caress of Teak is one of my favorite styles. Thank you.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#23 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 2:21 PM
Awesome. I like the first post table layout .

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Banned
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 10:25 AM
I really like this very much, thank you so much. It's really perfect for me since I have a family I'm playing now, and the wife is pregnant.
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 11:07 PM
Does the first download include everything?
Page 1 of 2