Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 10:21 PM
1.) Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab IV- Mortimer introduced them just when Cassandra needed some support after breaking up with Don. Now,after a lot of persuasion from her father,she is married and with child.
2.)Brandi Broke and Darren Dreamer-they are both widowers and both wanted to work in education, in my game. They both needed help- Brandi with raising her quads and Darren with housekeeping.
3.) Dina Caliente and Don Lothario- I didn't really mean them to be together, but as Dina got pregnant and Cassie found out, they are now newly married. Their marriage isn't really up to a good start, because Dina found out about Don's affair with her sister,but they remain together for the sake of Donald Jr....even though that could change if Dina learns what kind of services Kaylynn offers to Don.
4.) Florence Delarosa and Gilbert Jacquet- Poor Florence seemed really lonely to me and the description said she liked cooking, so when she met Gilbert it seemed like it was meant to be. They are now engaged( Florence has only her pushy future mother-in-law to thank for that).
5.)Ripp Grunt and Ophelia Nigmos- Johnny went to college, leaving behind a bored girlfriend who quickly agreed to..experiment...with her friend Ripp. They are now in college and still dating, ever since Johnny caught them.
6.) Johnny Smith and Stella Terrano- it seemed to me that Johnny's family would like to see him with a fellow alien, and as Ophelia cheated on him, he was free. He and Stella have great chemistry and are so far very happy.
7.) Tara Kat and Cyd Roseland-they met in the Desiderata Valley park when Tara took her cats out and it was love at first sight(they have 3 bolts, I think). When they get married and start living together things might get a bit...chaotic :P
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 11:25 PM
Well, my top 7? Well, then. Ahem. This should get interesting. As of right now

1) Dina and Autumn: Though this happened by accident. It led to a gorgeous son. And Autumn had to man up in a sense, and took care of her son. And hell, Autumn is beyond rich, thanks to her rich parents. So....Triple win there, and they like have three bolts of chemistry. And they are trying for their second child But yeah, I love this couple, literally love love love!

2) (Ready to be confused)? Veronica, Romona, Michael, Ryan, Nina and Kaylynn: They are all cute. Seriously. Handsome guys, with hot chicks. But who would have guessed that they would bi-sexual. So, here is it, Veronica is having an affair with Romona. Romona and Veronica make a cute couple. BUT Romona and Ryan make a cute couple. Romona and Ryan are married. And Veronica and Michael are married. OH YEAH! Michael and Ryan are having an affair, lots and lots of love To add more Veronica is seeing Nina as well. And Romona is seeing Kaylynn. And the best part? When you get Veronica, Romona and Kaylynn together, Veronica and Kaylynn fight for Romona's affection. It makes me laugh every single time.

3) Rachel and Felicity: They are just an amazing Faithful and cute couple. They deserved each other. Enough said.

4) Don and Cassandra: I made Don get his act together. Even though Cassandra had a thing going for Autumn. So now, Cassandra has cheated on Don. See? They are made for each other But yeah, they both knuckled down.

5) Mortimer and Tracy (Random Townie): After the heartbreak from Dina, and him finding out she was having a kid with some random hot babe. He gave up completely, and went to play some Poker, and get drunk. (Ah old man still got it). But yeah, he ran into this woman named Tracy. And she had a lot of chemistry with Mortimer. So after a few dates, and Mortimer not getting any younger. He quickly proposed and they got hitched. Not a bad looking couple, at all.

6) Past Couple: Akira and Robin: They were a very gorgeous couple, and they had some gorgeous kids, well twin daughters. Now Robin is a down-townie. And they just hit it off, and the chemistry was amazing. Three bolts! It was like a love made in heaven. I do miss this couple. I might bring them back, someway >.>

7) Another Past Couple: Aurora and Lucy: They were cute, very cute. Aurora loved Lucy, and ended growing old together, literally. I killed off a couple with the awesomeness of old age o.o But they stuck together, and had I think four kids. And five grand children, and so forth. :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NewSimgirl2011
It doesn't have to be love couples no, it can be your favourite bromance or favourite girlfriends. (In terms of two best friends who are female. )

Oh, sweet.

In that case, Eckhard Fleurada and Emil Fleurada.

They met early on in their teens, and spent a lot of time together. They were both rather geeky, and bonded. They snuck out together, hung out together, and were rarely apart. Their friendship grew closer in college, where at first they shared a dorm. Eckhard came out as a homosexual, yet Emil didn't really care. Emil found himself a girlfriend, and Eckhard a boyfriend, but they still spent loads of time together. Eventually, Emil managed to get his girlfriend pregnant, so they moved out to a residential. Eck tagged along for gits and shiggles. The girlfriend miscarried (or since it was a few hours before the birth estimate, maybe it was born prematurely and died?), so they shared some heartache for a while. Then Eckhard found his boyfriend cheating on him, and was quite heartbroken. From a knocked down trash can came the flu, which eventually killed Eckhard. Emil pleaded for his life back, and won. Now graduated, the two share a large house together, along with their respective spouses and kids.

They're still rather obsessed with each other.
Scholar
#29 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 11:50 PM
1. Mortimer and Bella- What makes it even easier to put them as one of my favorite pairs is that I have Sims 1, 2, and 3 and the Megahood so can play them chronologically. I also like the whole childhood best friends born one day apart fall in love get married girl gets kidnapped by aliens husband dies heartbroken old man alone in a big house storyline.

2. Don and Nina - What else can I say

3. Kaylynn Langerak and Don Pleasant because Mary-Sue is just that a Mary-Sue

4. Herb and Coral Oldie, even though he is Romance and she is Family they are so cute together

5. Oberon and Titania because they just belong together

6. The Count and The Diva from Nightlife- they always end up together in my game thanks to ACR

7. Mr. Big and Dina - He is rich and handsome-just what Dina wants in a man, she is blond and wears makeup which are usually his turn-ons
Mad Poster
#30 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 5:30 AM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 27th Aug 2012 at 2:00 PM. Reason: Pigeon was a high school freshman, not college, for the ambush date! Now it makes sense.
Oh, well, if we're putting numbers on them...I'll try to be brief, but it's not my forte and it's too late to put the game in but too early to go to bed so nothing's holding me back but my own self-control. Oh, dear. Maybe this is a bad idea.

Too late.

1. Ernest Munny and Sage Ann Onions were two of six teens built, with their families, in CAS and sent immediately to college. The backstory was that these six families, my "core" sims, were from a community that had been isolated for so long it was necessary to arrange marriages in order to minimize the expression of bad recessives. Now that they were in the wider world, they weren't supposed to marry each other. Ernest, representing the Fortune Aspiration, and Sage Ann, representing Knowledge, were the easiest sims in their dorm to play - I'd be dealing with their demanding Romance, Pleasure, Popularity, and Family relatives, realize I hadn't told Ernest or Sage Ann to do anything in awhile and they should've been back from class ages ago, check back with them, and they'd be playing chess with each other. Or catch. Or dancing together. Or studying - together. They were the first ones to make best friends, and without a bit of effort on my part. Clearly, they'd always been supposed to get married and still clung together in this new and strange environment. I figured I'd have them flirt with each other and then move them on to other playables of my choice. Uh, no. After Sage Ann dated Castor and left him a date reward of a lawn flamingo; after I threw Jane Stacks (who had two bolts with him compared to Sage Ann's one) at Ernest's head for an entire rotation and he spent the whole time literally running away from her, after she came into his room in the middle of the night to use his computer and woke him up, he turned to me and said: "I don't need a pity date from some pasty-faced rich girl who never went hungry a day in her life. Sage Ann, or nobody." The first time (of many) that a sim spoke to me. It involved some major, prolonged tapdancing to reconcile with established backstory, but I gave up fighting him at that point.

2. Gabriella Newson and Harris Hawkins. The younger brother of one of the other core sims, Harris saved the Newson family by coming home with Gabriella as a child and providing them with a lifeline into the other families in the neighborhood. They were both much, much too harried to date in high school, but their first night at Sim State, they held hands in a dorm room and fell in love. The next day they went to visit another playable in his dorm, where Gabriella received the unwanted attentions of a cow mascot - and Harris went medieval on the cow mascot without a single negative reaction to Gabriella, who was so appalled at whatever the mascot said to her she responded to it by crying. Their relationship never suffered a jot, despite the "caught cheating" memories. Now she writes novels all day, and he woohoos her all night, gives her a romantic kiss and hustles out the door to work in the morning, comes home singing and bringing her dream date flowers. And wanting to play peek-a-boo, if there's a current toddler in the house.

3. Pigeon Hawkins and Ezekiel Gavigan. When Pigeon Hawkins went to visit the Gavigans with her mother, Ezekial threw a baseball at her head. She shoved him. They hated each other, but the pool of playable kids was limited and Ezekial's big brother Isaiah was Pigeon's big brother Harris's best friend. So they hung out in the same social groups a lot and began to tolerate each other. Ezekial was a mess as a teen - a mean, snarly, frustrated, overworked, undersatisfied delinquent in the making. Pigeon was a confident, no-nonsense young lady. When she was a freshman in high school she ambush-dated Garret Newson right before he went to college and got her first kiss from him. Ezekial had a not-very-good date with an experimenting Romance teen. And then one day, Pigeon hugged Ezekial in the park - and his worldview changed. Soon he was dancing her around his living room while their mothers sniggered and counted their prospective grandchildren. But Pigeon went to college before Ezekiel did - while Garret was still there - and it sometimes seemed she triple-bolted everybody. When Ezekial arrived, he laid himself out to win out over all his competition, and he did. And history repeated itself - a cow mascot hit on him, and their relationship never skipped a beat. Pigeon put the blame where it belonged. I heard them talking all the time and had the most fun writing their love story of any of my couples (and that's saying a lot). They had a huge wedding in the park, where they woohooed in a photobooth. He took her name and moved into the family homestead to look after the Old Folks and the younger siblings still at home. She calls him hon, he calls her boss - and you can see it in action on community lots, where he'll be obnoxious to anybody he thinks he has call to be obnoxious to, right up to the moment she comes by and calls him off. Since her father died, they've taken over the roll of couple-who-visits-in-order-to-make-out. You'd think they were triple bolters, the way they go at it!

4. Ted Ottomas and Harriet Hawkins, both half of a set of twins, started dating in high school. Ted is a stodgy Fortune sim, with ten nice points; Harriet is a quietly confident, capable Family sim. They both experienced a lot of chaos at home, with their big families. Harriet calls Ted "Steady." He likes being steady. Currently in college, working toward professional goals (he, for a legal career; her, for education), it's my belief that if the game mechanics allowed them to have a mini-fridge in their room and eat in bed they would never get out of it except to go to class. Not even Harris, not even Harriet's legendary father Goz, can woohoo as many times in a row as Ted can! They are so good together, I smile the whole time they're on stage.

5. Goz Hawkins was built to be the stressed Patriarch and Kitty Hawkins was built to be the Baby Machine. Between them they had four children built for them in CAS and produced five more in-game before Kitty's eggs gave out, and they've have done more if I'd had ACR installed, or if I'd had enough experience when I started to let them try for baby as often as they wanted to. Everything I know about sim sexual, marital, and family life, I learned from Goz and Kitty. And they are leaving me an amazing legacy - nine amazingly ugly, impossibly sexy, sims who, if they're not actively attracting sims, are explaining to them how to improve their romantic lives.

6. Okay, now we're getting into who-do-I-choose territory? At this point they start to cluster; plus, I have some arcs that are still open and ongoing and I don't know how they'll pan out. Hmmm...oh, hell, yes, Erik Swain and Natalie Drest go here, duh. Erik Swain was rooming with Jared Starchild and neither of them would give me any story action, wouldn't pair with anybody. I tried to get Erik to compete with a Hawkins boy for Georgia Newson, and he would instead walk off the lot the moment he saw him coming. So when they were juniors I did a build-to-suit. Jared fell like a ton of bricks for the cute little nerd girl I made him, but Erik resisted Natalie Drest at the same time that he orbited around her. They had bad conversations followed by good conversations followed by dancing. She ambush-kissed him at a party while I was looking another way, so I had her invite him over to the sorority, where he scolded her for trying to kiss him and she all but wrinkled her nose at him. Before he knew where he was she had him slow-dancing. I had to create a whole angsty backstory for him to explain his behavior. It was gobs of fun. He graduated two years before she did, and soon they were engaged, at which point they finally woohooed at his apartment - and I swear to God, you could tell by the way he used his walk afterward! She'd invite him over to the sorority and influence him to repair things while she went to class and you never saw a man so happy. They're now married and have two careers, two children, and two dogs. He calls her Kid. She calls him You Old Prude.

7. So, one more, huh. Only one more. Geez. I'm really not good at hierarchical arrangement. Maybe I should roll a die. Yes, that's simplest. So the dice say, Sadie Hawkins and Clovis Point. Sadie was my core Romance sim and Clovis was a student playable created as one of a batch to ensure that no matter how lame the playables might be, there'd be enough matches to go around. Sadie, for reasons I won't go into, was the Virgin Slut in college - set them all up like ninepins and rolled a strike on them all during her final 72 hours on campus. Clovis, my first sim to lose his virginity with a cheering section, was the one she chose for her first time. They'd been dating for awhile, but he'd been cutting a swathe through the dormies and sorority. And in their post-college life, while he continued to play the numbers game, she continued to be very picky, going for repeat business as often for new blood. She just wasn't into teaching kindergarten like he was...She also had a "no-committed men" policy which limited her choices. It was a stormy relationship. Her extensive family hated him. A good proportion of his exes hated her - but she'd make friends with them later. And no matter how often they fought, they always made up spectacularly. Eventually, though, I got tired of his numbers game and wanted to breed him. I particularly have a long list of archeology jokes to make with his children's names. So I engineered a birth control failure in her hot tub, planning to play it for Drama.

And then, before she started showing, she caught him with one of his dates, and he tried to make up with her instead of paying attention to his date, and it turned into a session in which she told him she was pregnant. And he went home, after the only bad date of his entire career, stomped out a flaming poo bag on his doorstep, stepped outside to use a date reward telescope - and got abducted. Which is one of the great highlights of my simming career.

Today they're married, he's made up with his mother-in-law, their children are turning teens, they're both within spitting distance of reaching the tops of the sport careers - and she wants another baby. He used to call her "gorgeous." Now he calls her "my dearest love." Because she is. And believe me, their character arcs are far from over!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#31 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 3:05 PM
I think my all time favourite couple (so far) was Jimmy Pheonix and Xavier the Llama mascot from my old Pleasantview. Jimmy completely took me by suprise with just how much i adored him and when he met Xavier in college they were just adorable! They moved into a little house with a white picket fence and adopted 3 children, and they were such good parents. Once their children had all grown up and moved out they settled into retirement, untill they ended up with orphan Beau Broke on the doorstep, who needed a lot of love and attention after being the only survior of a devastating trailer fire.

I just couldn't bring myself to let these two die either so i just stopped playing them lol.

-and in that moment, i was infinate.
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 4:31 PM
Its been a while but I thought I'll add another fav couple of mine lately, which has to be:

Alexander & Frances Carr (one of the pleasure sims from downtown):

My back story for them was at first just to get them together until Lucy and Alex could finally meet each other, but he had to go and double bolt with Frances and Lucy at the same time. For a very long time I was debating on who I wanted Alex to get with because he is the last Goth of Pleasantview, (literally- killed everyone else purly for back story) and he needs to get the Goth empire back up but the only way he can do that is by having a strong wife by his side. (And at least 2 heirs) So I sent Alex and Frances and the other teens of pleasantview to university, and although Lucy is with Chandlet Platz (she double bolted what can I say) I think I might keep Alex and Frances together.

Thier story will be that Alex is marrying for love rather than money. (But Alex was smart by saving his money when his father was rich and powerful and putting lots anyway within his bank account, he is going to use that money to help Frances owe her own businesses.)
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 7:50 PM
I'm just starting my Megahood, so I don't have to many couples yet, but one I have for sure is an arranged marriage between Tybalt Capp and Tara DeBateau. It's funny because before I decided their guardians would make them get married (the rich may only marry the rich you see!) they seemed ok with each other, yet once I decided that aft er college they would get married, and friend zoned all other potential lovers, the turned on each other! Tybalt already has a history of picking fights, but Tara does her fair share as well, yet they still constantly swoon over each other, and when they fight their relationship barely takes a hit! It's super cute.

Just take each day 24 minutes at a time... Unless you hit pause, then you could be there for hours!

Sims 2 Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/tullulabell1894/
In the process of moving all Sims 2 pins from my personal Pinterest
Mad Poster
#34 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 8:29 PM
Pascal Curious and Jane Stacks. Yes, he's significantly older than she is, but she's much more mature than the other college students. She loves all babies, his and theirs, and Vidcund and Lazlo's too.
Leod McGreggor and Tara Kat. Cutest kids ever. Kids, cats, dogs, chickens, cows, totally the big happy farm family.
Lazlo Curious and Florence Delarosa. 3 bolt knowledge sims: the only downside with them is that they have trouble focusing on skilling instead of each other.
Francis Worthington and Hermia Capp: pretty sure their families set this up, but they make a great team.
Lola Curious and Malcolm Landgraab. Mal left his family home in Bluewater and moved to Strangetown to build a super expensive home just for Lola.
Rainelle Neengia and Buzz Grunt--the only problem with this is that Rainy also triple-bolts Tank. Buzz and Rainy go to work in matching uniforms. Rainy's done dumb, she's done dead, and she's ready to settle down and do smart. She's a heck-of-a-lot better with other sims than Buzz is, and he's happy to have her help pulling his family back together.
Ophelia Nigmos and Morty Roth. Weirdest ever they-did-it-themselves pairing I had, but after a little thought it made a lot of sense. Morty caught Stella cheating and told her to get lost. He didn't figure he'd ever remarry, but he met Ophelia Nigmos. Ophelia's only a couple years older than Sandra, which was weird all over, he thought, but she didn't think so. Ophelia never wanted to go back to Strangetown, she has very little self-confidence, but Morty is her dream man: far, far away from Strangetown, wealthy enough that she doesn't have to fear Aunt Olive and her resources, and she doesn't really mind being a step-mother to both Sandra and Xander, who have about zero relationship with Stella as it is.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#35 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 9:47 PM
Many of my favorites are families/couples I kind of have a relationship to, in the form of being story characters or characters for a photoshoot that I really liked the result of. I don't play generations much any longer.

My absolute favorite couple is Jenna Brooks & Peter Delaney (they use the name Brooks). They're the parents in the Brooks family, which is the family I play the most (the LFB/Little Fire Burning story). I've made the two of them a quite extensive backstory that kind of shows in snippets - for now anyway.
There's also their son, Tony and his wife-to-be, Melanie. I find them a rather cute couple, and I've got a lot of stuff planned for them.

Kathy and Allan Graham, whom I made a long backstory for the family as a foster care home. I don't play them much, but they're really fun to photoshoot.

Amalia and Christopher Carter were so much fun to photoshoot that I even found a few new 'techniques' for portraits.

There was also my self-sim (an old version), and her husband Ian (If I remember correctly). I think they had 6-8 children. Ambitious, I know :P

Anna and Ian from my other two stories were also fun to play, though I think they disappeared in some old backup.

And then there's one of the first families I played. I can't remember their names (it was 2006-2007 something), but I played them over several generations. They were some ingame uni sims. Somewhere in their generation pool I got the first ever non-cheat twins, which was very fun.
Scholar
#36 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 8:12 AM
My couples are still very new, and only three come to mind, of which one isn't even a human-human(oid) couple but this:

Penny Wiggins and her Mr. Cat
So that's my most favorite couple atm - they're inseparable - he follows her around, even when her lover comes over. Actually, it's been like this: almost always when Penny's girlfriend, Ashley, comes over and the two want to engage in any sort of romantic interaction, there comes Mr. Cat to prevent it, with his mere presence sometimes, by standing in their way and blocking their routing, or lying himself happily onto penny's bed, or sofa (ACR's woohoo spot), so I have a pretty strong feeling he is jealous.

My other fav couple, Kyle Broke and Abighail Cox:

This is them dining in the Simville's Cinema - he's congratulating her on her last first date. Namely, Kyle and Abhi are both very much invested in their "Have 50 first dates" LTW. Yet, they live together and actually don't cheat on each other (except those dates - but those are simple: few flirts and the date is able to be had, and then can be immediately ended, cause the relevant memory is made).
What keeps these two together are their mutual interests - both love dancing, both love nature and both are playful. Perfect for each other.

Then there are Mr&Mrs. Lewis, Layton and Lucinda.

These Sims I made as part of a building challenge I immediately abandoned after I've realized the way those are graded. But I was left with an intriguing family of 5, headed by a three-bolt couple. Now, when I was creating them, I randomized every trait of theirs, and these three bolts were a complete accident. But there it is: fatal attraction. When left to their own devices, these two will chase each other around the lot with kisses and hugs and flirt and jokes and admires and massages, and... everything. Only have eyes for you, my dear.
As pictured, they often find themselves in their bedroom, doing...adult things.

Okay, there's one more. So there are 4 in total (still 3 short of the wanted 7).

Ava Admas and Aidan Quinn. She's an heiress of a failed business empire in Elsewhere and he is her high school sweetheart, i.e. they dated while she was in high school - he's much older though and was already back then an adult. Her family disproved of him, but they're all dead now. They had a child together, but he only recently found out about it, namely, after she moved back to Elsewhere. They had a falling out for a short time after that, but now they're engaged to be married and their son is over the moon because of it.

The best thing about a good thing is that it inspires a better thing. ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Field Researcher
#37 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 3:53 AM
I'm not sure I have 7 ones, but there are a few that I always get together and love:

#1 hands down is Nina Caliente and Don Lothario: In contrast to the OPs game, I've always felt Nina and Don were soul mates, in some strange, twisted way. I imagine them like two bad pennies who keep finding each other and have been in each others lives for ages (backed up by the fact that Nina was Don's first kiss in the memory panel when they were teenagers, and vice versa. They were also each others first loves). I don't think of Nina as slutty (she's actually very shy! I'd imagine it'd be hard to pick men up when you refuse to talk to them!), but as a woman who is confident in her sexuality and probably learned at a young age that sex was a good way to get what she wanted in life. On the other hand, in my own head-canon, Don is just as broken, maybe viewing himself as 'not good enough' for a long term relationships (my own canon reason for his leaving Cassandra at the altar; I think he cared about her but knew she deserved better) creating this sort of self-fulfilling prophecy of failed relationships. I like to think they see through one another and call each other out on their crap, but know that they're two severely messed up individuals. So they never pursue a marriage or even a committed relationship, instead always just staying at the epicenter of each others lives.

(HOLY tl;dr, Batman!)

#2 Not a romantic couple, but my favorite bromance in my game is Garret Newson and Alexander Goth, who have been bffs since college. Garrett tries not to think about the fact that Alexander is sleeping with his twin sister, and Alexander puts up with Garrett's (who is a popularity sim in my game) antics ("But didn't you just have a party last night?" "That was a SPORTS PARTY, now it's time for a HOUSE PARTY!").

#3 Angela Pleasant and David Ottomas: happened totally by accident in my last play through, and I love them! I don't know if I'll hook them up again in this play through, but they still remain one of my favorites. Angela was heartbroken and with tons of trust issues after being cheated on by Dustin in high school, watching her father run off with the maid, and then years later, found her husband Gavin Newson cheating on her, too! So when David came around, she wasn't really having any of it. I had intended for Angela to become an independent single mom (having had planned on adopting a child) but she and David hit it off almost completely on their own. David, having been used to being ignored in such a hectic house, loves that Angela tends to dote over him, and Angela loves David's huge, hectic family (having turned into a family sim during college).

#4 Jane Stacks and Castor Nova. I love that Jane is the anti-sorority girl in every way and that she is the one closest to Castor despite the attempts of the Tri-Var girls.

and finally, Mortimer and Bella, of course!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 2:46 PM
1. Mortimer Goth and Bella Goth. I reunite them and fix Bella's memories.

2. Daniel Pleasant and Mary-sue Pleasant.

3. Michael Bachelor and Dina Caliente. I plan to bring Michael back and remarry him with Dina. but I'm not sure which family name should I pick. Bachelor or Caliente?

4. Don Lothario and Nina Caliente. They don't get married but I just put them in one house.

5. Armand DeBateau and Samantha Cordial.

6. Herb Oldie and Coral Oldie
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 3:48 PM
Well, I had this couple named Skye and Kelly Carson. For some horrific reason, I've lost ALL photos of their life together and I'm crushed about it. Anyway. They were the first couple I ever married in game, and they were just beautiful together.
When I play premades, I just love messing with those relationships. After much debating, I put Don and the redhead {nina?} together, and they are very happy. They have a bunch of kids. I think Don has one baby with her sister Dina, but man, is dina a whore. Legit. After she decided Don wasn't good enough for her, she pretty much made herself a prostitute and out of every booty call came a baby. So she's got eight kids, I think. Eventually, she settled down with Malcolm Landgraab and quit her weird ways, and they had three kids out of her eight. I do know she had a set of twins with Morty Goth, one baby from a servo, a little girl named Grace with Chester Gieke (ugly ugly ugly. Poor baby.) OH OH! She had two or three kids with Dustin Broke, I LOVED them together, but then Dustin got Angela pregnant when she was seventeen, and then married her and they have two little girls now. Lily moved in with Angela and Dustin, I'm not sure who she's dating now. In Strangetown, I killed off Circe and Loki and made a OC, Sara, for Tommy. {{Well, Nervous Subject. I call him Tommy.}} They have twin boys, who look just like their daddy, and a little Alien girl. Sara is currently pregnant with another alien, but I had the original Politician Technician replaced.

I am a nice shark. Not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!
Forum Resident
#40 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 5:21 PM
Since removing all of my neighborhoods except one that I am playing and one that I am building I only have one couple. Crystal (she is a self sim so last names won't be mentioned ) and Jihoon Hsu. They just recently got into a committed relationship even though they have been seeing each other exclusively since Crystal moved in. You can read their story in the "What Is Happening In Your Game Right Now" thread. But I think they really are my favorite couple that I have had in a long time in this game due to the fact that I took the time to get to know each of them separately instead of throwing them together and saying "Ok, get married, have babies, have the perfect life, then die".

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Instructor
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 12:01 PM
Found another couple that I like while I was playing my game the other day:

John Burb and Kaylynn Pleasant: There aren't romantic or anything like that, but they are good friends. I don't know why but I really like them as friends, its like they share inside secrets when their other halfs are acting strange or just annoying them. For a really bad reason, I can imagine both of them having an emotional affair. I've also decided that I'll have both of them learn couple counselling in case either of the couples need it. :D
Field Researcher
#42 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 2:33 PM
Stella and Tank. Yes, I know. Even though Tank hates aliens, he and Stella had... I think three bolts. They also have a very good-looking (green) son.

Erin Beaker and Ajay Loner are very cute together and produced adorable children.

What's this talk of pairing Johnny with somebody else? He and Ophelia are a great couple!
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 10:56 PM
1) Mortimer and Bella Goth - I used InSim to bring back and resurrect Bella, aged her up and remarried them. Mostly because they were one of the most recognizable couples in the The Sims universe, and I hate Dina/Mortimer.

2) Nervous and Pascal Specter - One of the few gay couples I actually play. Joined them and they are currently on their honeymoon at Twikkii Island.

3) Remington and Kaylynn Harris - Don't know if anyone's paired them up before. They're both maids, both Family Sims, so I figured why not?

4) Don Lothario and Daniel Pleasant - May seem odd, but they both are Romance Sims with multiple lovers, with one being mutual.

5) Ajay Loner and Strangetown Bella - They just seem to fit.

6) Nina Caliente and Don Lothario - These two usually end up married in my games, and sometimes still keep their romantic lifestyles.

7) Jon and Jennifer Burb

***INSERT SIGNATURE HERE***
Instructor
#44 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Soapsim1
Stella and Tank. Yes, I know. Even though Tank hates aliens, he and Stella had... I think three bolts. They also have a very good-looking (green) son.

Erin Beaker and Ajay Loner are very cute together and produced adorable children.

What's this talk of pairing Johnny with somebody else? He and Ophelia are a great couple!

Who is this Tank you've mentioned? I always have a Tank character because my self-sim married Morpheus from the Matrix (my daughter created him as my perfect husband, lol) and their kids are all named after Matrix characters--Neo, Switch, Dozer, Tank. And my Tank married Stella too--but their kids are ugly as sin!

Is there a pre-created Sim named Tank or is this just a bizarre coincidence?
Instructor
Original Poster
#45 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grumpy_otter
Is there a pre-created Sim named Tank or is this just a bizarre coincidence?

Therer is a pre made sim called Tank in the base neighbourhood Strangetown.
Instructor
#46 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NewSimgirl2011
Therer is a pre made sim called Tank in the base neighbourhood Strangetown.

Thanks! I have never played Strangetown though I have had this game for 5 years! Maybe I'll have to go see if that Tank is like my Tank!

I did browse some of the Strangetown characters once but they seemed very odd. :-)
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 9:14 PM
Well, I rarely play premade hoods and I'm still rebuilding my (newest) custom hood. So far, there are only three couples in my game that are my favorites. I had them in my last neighborhood and decided to keep them.

1) Pierre Moreau and Violet Fatale: The Fatale family has been reincarnated multiple times in many neighborhoods (on 3 different computers) in the 9 years of playing this game. Every time I make them, it's the two elders parents and their 6 adult kids (whom I edit their ages and memories for), and I have them to get all of the different kinds of deaths in a single household. Last year, when I was playing my previous neighborhood, I created Pierre for Violet, the 5th of 6 kids. They are completely perfect for each other (dating in my current neighborhood) with 3 bolts. Both of them are Family sims who will soon have a son (Hunter) and a daughter (Rose). They are the epitome of a 1950s couple who are head-over-heels for each other.

2) Harvey Jones and Jade Fatale: Violet's younger sister, Jade, began to date a somewhat shy Knowledge sim, Harvey Jones, whom is Pierre's best friend in my current playthrough. In my current neighborhood, they are dating and are a 2-bolt couple. Before I started a new neighborhood, they were newlyweds (Harvey and Pierre took their wives' names). This time, when they are married, I plan on them having a child.

3) Herbert and Faith Goodie: Ever since I started using them, they were my favorite couple. I age them down into adults so they can live out their lives. And every time I play them, they have a son named Cale, which was the name of the their adopted son when I first played them.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 1:25 PM
Here's mine:
7. Angela and Dirk
I don't know, they just seemed a better couple to me than her and Dustin.

6. Jennifer and John
Although they are one of the most plain couples, there's just something about them I like

5. Don and Nina
They just look really good together. They also share stuff in common... Like the need to woohoo

4. Ophelia and Ripp
Even though Ripp seems gay to me, they still seem very cute, the shy guy and the adventurous girl.

3. Jenny and Pt9
They seem really in love to me even though they're really different, they set the differences aside.

2. Cleo and Patricia
My first lesbian couple, these guys just seem really compatible to me.

1. Cassandra and Darren
These guys seem like a total match made in heaven! I love them so much XD!

the token lesbian
(currently wishing it was 2011 again)
please ignore my cringy username. just call me jorgel.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 6:07 PM
1.Natasha Una & Ajay Loner
2.Tara Kat & Cyd Roseland
3.Tara DeBateau & Ripp Grunt
4.Erin Beaker & Don Lothario
5.Sharon Wirth & Malcolm Landgraab
6.Jennifer Burb & John Burb
7.Vivian Cho & Timothy Riley

If you leave me now…
Mad Poster
#50 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 8:15 PM
Don Lothario and Nina Caliente, both have romance as there primary and family as there secondary so now all there wants are for woohoo and have another baby. LOL

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Page 2 of 4