Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Monarch Career

by rspn99 Posted 8th Sep 2012 at 3:57 PM - Updated 27th Sep 2020 at 5:36 AM by rspn99 : Additional Corrections

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 5:44 PM
OOOOOH!!!! Thank you thank you thank!! I've been waiting for this career for a long time. You are AWESOME!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 7:27 PM
Good idea, really creative.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 7:37 PM
Could you upload the language strings? It looks interesting and I would like to translate it

How is your day?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:49 AM
Looks great, my Elf King will appreciate this!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 6:42 PM
Thanks so much!! This is exactly what I've been looking for for my medieval village.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 1:39 AM
Yay!! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosiecheeks1980
OOOOOH!!!! Thank you thank you thank!! I've been waiting for this career for a long time. You are AWESOME!!

No problem I am happy you liked it!

Quote: Originally posted by NickyMiki
Good idea, really creative.

Thank you I glad you liked it! Enjoy

Quote: Originally posted by missyhissy
Looks great, my Elf King will appreciate this!!

LOL I'm happy you liked it ms. Missy Hissy! :D

Quote: Originally posted by StripedJitters
Thanks so much!! This is exactly what I've been looking for for my medieval village.

I'm happy you liked it!

Quote: Originally posted by MissAlexanderJay
Yay!! <3

Hope you enjoy!

Quote: Originally posted by ShimiChibi
Could you upload the language strings? It looks interesting and I would like to translate it

here it is
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Monarch String Table.rar (6.6 KB, 74 downloads)
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 1:03 PM
I have a little problem. when I want to join the career I see this: JoinCareer7326731382273187673
I can join, and the sim goes to work, but I don't see the Job Title, Job Description...
my game is not in english, that is the problem? actually I can use another career (Psychology Career)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:44 PM
Do people in the town know you are famous? Kind of like being a celebrity? Great idea btw!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 8:09 PM
Oh my gosh!!!! Thank you so much for this career mod! I was waiting for a Monarchy-type career and this is just awesome-sauce~!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 1:59 PM
Cool! Will post a translation in a few days, also, would be great if anyone makes clothes to this..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:26 PM
Thank you now i can have a real royal family
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 8:03 PM
Hi, I could use some help. I can't find the career in-game.

I've downloaded the Nraas Careers mod, and while in-game, I can click on my computer, and on city hall, and it gives me the option to click "Nraas>Careers>" and then it shows me I have 71 careers. I hit Accept(or "okay", can't remember but there's only one option.) So I know that the Nraas has installed correctly.

I downloaded the Monarch career and placed the .package file into my Mods>Packages folder, which I have other mods in which are working. Am I putting the career in the wrong spot?

Also when I do "TestingCheatsEnabled true" and shift+click my mail box, I can force a career, and nothing for Monarch Career shows.

Thanks a lot, ttys.
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jordandrews1990
Hi, I could use some help. I can't find the career in-game.

I've downloaded the Nraas Careers mod, and while in-game, I can click on my computer, and on city hall, and it gives me the option to click "Nraas>Careers>" and then it shows me I have 71 careers. I hit Accept(or "okay", can't remember but there's only one option.) So I know that the Nraas has installed correctly.

I downloaded the Monarch career and placed the .package file into my Mods>Packages folder, which I have other mods in which are working. Am I putting the career in the wrong spot?

Also when I do "TestingCheatsEnabled true" and shift+click my mail box, I can force a career, and nothing for Monarch Career shows.

Thanks a lot, ttys.

Hey there!

I also have the Nraas Career Mod and Master Controller installed, so just make sure to clear your caches when you install this career mod. Because I have Master Controller, I simply click the Sim----> Click Nraas---> Click Master Controller---> Then Intermediate---> Career---> Choose Job and then scroll down to City Hall/Monarch.

Click and then you're done~!

You can also change the career level that you are on by doing the same steps, except instead of clicking on "Choose Job", click "Level". I've done this instead of the Mailbox method.

I hope that helps~!
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SakuraAngel1
Hey there!

I also have the Nraas Career Mod and Master Controller installed, so just make sure to clear your caches when you install this career mod. Because I have Master Controller, I simply click the Sim----> Click Nraas---> Click Master Controller---> Then Intermediate---> Career---> Choose Job and then scroll down to City Hall/Monarch.

Click and then you're done~!

You can also change the career level that you are on by doing the same steps, except instead of clicking on "Choose Job", click "Level". I've done this instead of the Mailbox method.

I hope that helps~!

Thanks it does! I got it working yay
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kriszti006
I have a little problem. when I want to join the career I see this: JoinCareer7326731382273187673
I can join, and the sim goes to work, but I don't see the Job Title, Job Description...
my game is not in english, that is the problem? actually I can use another career (Psychology Career)

I have the same problem...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 5:54 AM
It's great and all but can you extend the pay and hours?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 2:46 AM
This is amazing, thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 3:17 PM
This looks very well done...could anyone help with telling me where to put the file? I've been researching for days and all I can find is general custom content help (which I don't need), nothing is a specific guide for installing careers... any help or nod in the right direction would be GREATLY appreciated. I've already downloaded the NRAAS mod and placed it in The Sims 3/Contents/Resources/Transgaming/C Drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages Folder, and I tried placing the career in the Packages folder, but nothing is working. I also cleared out my Caches.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 5:33 PM
This mod is really awesome, I highly recommend it. I made a German translation for it, too

@ItMustBeBunnies: You did not install the mods in the correct location! Mods are package files and need to be installed in the mods/packages folder. Check out the MTS help section on the installation of package files :
http://linna.modthesims.info/wiki.p...Setup_and_Files
There is a step-by-step explanation. Hope this helps!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlicious
This mod is really awesome, I highly recommend it. I made a German translation for it, too

@ItMustBeBunnies: You did not install the mods in the correct location! Mods are package files and need to be installed in the mods/packages folder. Check out the MTS help section on the installation of package files :

Thanks Simlicious! I already updated the monarch career with your German translation with your name as translator. Cheers

For updates on my custom careers just click the link => RICHARD'S THE SIMS 3 CUSTOM CAREERS
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 7:30 PM
@Simlicious
Thank you one more time from me. That was too difficult for me . But luckily, we've got you :lovestruc .

@Richard
Have also thanks again for the great mod
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlicious

I'm confused- I just said I put them in the mods/packages folder and they're not working. I also already dragged in the NRAAS career mod .package into the same folder... what am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ItMustBeBunnies
I'm confused- I just said I put them in the mods/packages folder and they're not working. I also already dragged in the NRAAS career mod .package into the same folder... what am I doing wrong?

Try putting it in the Overrides folder in "Mods", be sure to clear your caches again, and it see if that helps.
Page 1 of 3