Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rave Outfit - Default Replacement

by Artemida Posted 14th Sep 2012 at 9:56 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2015 at 8:39 PM by Artemida : adding non-default version

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 10:37 PM
Thank you. I hate when a Sim gets that hideous outfit when they grow up!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 10:47 PM
I love the outfits, but I don't like default replacements. Any chance you add a version that is separate?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 11:24 PM
I second gummilutt. I love the EAxis rave. I also love your outfits. Time for my brain to battle itself.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 1:07 AM
Love the replacement and thanks for getting rid of that ugly outfit!!!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 1:43 AM
this is fabulous!! I personally, generally speaking LOVE default replacements, however I do tend to over use the red top one & the green one...not wanting to make too much work for you after the work you did to product this: is there a way for a simpleton like me to pick & choose which outfit of the three can be defaulted?
second question: is the rave outfit available for teen males? would it be possible to default their outfit with yours?
Your choices here are super-cool (is that still an acceptable expression to use? I had a sudden vision of Alicia Silverstone from Clueless)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 3:54 AM
I like this! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 8:07 AM
Wiesz, że niedawno szukałam defaultów tych ciuchów? Z nieba mi spadłaś! Dziękuję!

EN: Did you know I've been searching for default replacements of these outfits?
So thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 9:25 AM
Non-default is here: http://archive.sims.shanegowland.co....com/sims2.html ;-)

ETA: Well, apparently it won't let me link directly to the page, so go to male clothes page 7 and you will find the outfit there.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 9:26 AM
oooohhh Thank you Willow!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 3:27 PM
Awesome, thanks. Those default clothes were really ugly.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 10:36 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments . Non-default version now available.
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
is there a way for a simpleton like me to pick & choose which outfit of the three can be defaulted?
second question: is the rave outfit available for teen males? would it be possible to default their outfit with yours?

1) If it is possible I don't know how to do it, sorry.
2) The rave outfit is only available for AM/YAM.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 5:57 AM
Oh, thanks so much! Normally, I like keeping Maxis outfits in my game, but that one just has to go. I love the colors you chose as well as the design. They're fun in the sort of quiet way that I prefer.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 3:47 PM
Thank you so much, I need good clothes for fellas, and hated the ones you replaced.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 7:44 PM
Oh, thank you so much. The originals were just so horrible. Please keep fixing the Maxis mistakes
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 2:33 PM
Thank you so much for all the details on how to find the mesh for the non-defaulted version of this. You did a great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 6:31 AM
Thank you! The original rave outfits are so hideous!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 6:17 AM
Another much-needed improvement vs the Maxis material. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 9:25 PM
These are great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Feb 2023 at 6:57 PM
Current link to mesh is not available anymore new link;
https://archive.liquidsims.com/mirror/Club%20Crimsyn/www.clubcrimsyn.com/maleclothes7.html