Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bow Wrapped Nails

by blissful_sims Posted 26th Sep 2012 at 7:49 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2012 at 6:39 AM by blissful_sims

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 9:59 PM
Very nice :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 11:48 PM
Thank you! Enjoy

Quote: Originally posted by AbbyTheOddie
Very nice :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 4:10 AM
Very cute! I can't wait to try them out on my simmies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 9:38 AM
Super cute! Love them! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 5:37 PM
super cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 12:10 AM
Glad you all like them!! =DD
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 12:35 AM
LOVE the nails! :lovestruc Is there any way you would be willing to make them without the bows? That way we can have pretty nails for every type of Sim.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 6:37 AM
Cute - want to also thank you for being so thoughtful with categorizing...wish everyone was!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 4:00 PM
Nice :D!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rockopeaches
LOVE the nails! :lovestruc Is there any way you would be willing to make them without the bows? That way we can have pretty nails for every type of Sim.

Glad to hear you love them! :lovestruc I hope you enjoy them!
Also, I am in the process of getting things together today to upload the non-bow version =D So hopefully it will be approved and the moderation period doesn't take to long =))

When I first made these nails, I actually only had 2 bows and the third nail didn't include the bow, but last minute I decided to add a third bow, to allow my self to make a second set I call "Wrapped Up" without the bows So keep an eye out in the next couple of days or so
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kslibra
Cute - want to also thank you for being so thoughtful with categorizing...wish everyone was!

Awww! Thank you so much! :lovestruc I really hope you enjoy them! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 3:30 AM
Am I the only one who is going to recolor these as Doctor Who Eleven-inspired nails? XD Awesome, thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 5:55 PM
Cute, but I don't like Sims 3. It's effort to download on MTS and CC fucks up my updates. I use Sims 2 more. But there REALLY cute !!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 3:10 PM
HeHe yeah, sometimes custom content can be tricksie especially since pets, Thank you so much for your compliment :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by jadethespade
Cute, but I don't like Sims 3. It's effort to download on MTS and CC fucks up my updates. I use Sims 2 more. But there REALLY cute !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 6:14 AM
this is so cool i love them on my sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 7:51 PM
These are the best nails ever! Thanks! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 10:28 AM
hi not trying to be rude but i download this from another web site (sims resourse) the creator is MINZ i dont know if you ARE her/him or not but seems suspisios but i love the nails and thankyou!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 5:42 AM Last edited by blissful_sims : 17th Jan 2013 at 6:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cherrybabezz
hi not trying to be rude but i download this from another web site (sims resourse) the creator is MINZ i dont know if you ARE her/him or not but seems suspisios but i love the nails and thankyou!

I do NOT use the Sims Resource or use anything from that website. I do not know who MINZ is or why you would say you downloaded my nails else where as I have ONLY hosted them on my own website and on Mod the Sims. I created these nails September of 2012 and I have all meshing photos with dates as well as other resources to prove date of my creation. Also I did a search for someone named "MINZ" and it came up empty. Since you have stated you saw my nails else where could you give me a link for me to see please?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 3:08 AM
cherrybabezz is talking about MINISZ at TSR. I don't think your work was stolen, they look very different. I just wanted to say these looks great and do you mind sharing where you got the poses from? I especially like the two poses in your Wrapped Up Nails.

A Psycho'sTrip ✦ Stay in Wonderland and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cyclo_tripz
cherrybabezz is talking about MINISZ at TSR. I don't think your work was stolen, they look very different. I just wanted to say these looks great and do you mind sharing where you got the poses from? I especially like the two poses in your Wrapped Up Nails.

Thank you for letting me know the link.. yeah I don't see anything remotely like mine Not to sure where Cherrybabezz got that from, although nice of her for letting me know :lovestruc

I surely don't mind sharing where I got my poses from =)

I use the a_facemix_3 pose from the FaceMix Pose Pack by JuBa_0oº to preview my nails

and

I use a_blakc_apose32 pose from the Pose Pack no. 7 by Blakc for the Wrapped Up Nails photo :lovestruc

So very sorry it took so long for me to reply! I have been very very busy with real life. Been doing a lot of traveling as well as many other visitings with family
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 11:41 PM
love these as soon as i seen them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 7:48 PM
Loveeee! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 1:11 PM
Love your nail creations just downloaded all of them. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 11:12 PM
Thanks! I really love these nail so Thank You so much :)
Page 1 of 2