Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Egyptian Townhouse (No CC)

by scoopy_loopy Posted 20th Oct 2012 at 12:48 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2012 at 1:36 PM by scoopy_loopy

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 2:36 PM
This is just beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 3:34 PM
Lovely.... Thanks very much!!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 3:58 PM
I didn't realize other people even knew what Children of the Nile was! I can't get over what a great job you did with all of the architectural features and decorations--your attention to detail is incredible.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 5:02 PM
Very nice design.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 6:12 PM
Impressive! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 8:53 AM
Amazing! :O Great Work! :D
Scholar
#8 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 10:40 AM
It looks incredibly authentic and beautiful!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 11:21 AM
This is absolutely beautiful! I've been really immersed in Ancient Egypt lately because of research for a writing project, so this is really well timed and will be appreciated in my game!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 8:55 PM
What a fantastic structure. Very impressive!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 4:00 AM
This is very authentic! I actually like it! The landscaping is very hot! (sorry bad pun!) nicely done!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 11:18 AM
Very nice. I made a similar house for the Exchange, but I like your version much better. I played Children of the Nile for a while.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 7:03 PM
I love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 12:08 AM
I really want to download this and add it to my game, it's so stunning (GREAT JOB!!) and I have Nefertiti and Akhenaten who so belong in this house, but Showtime is listed and I've avoided that one like the plague. Do we absolutely have to have Showtime for it to work?
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 2:06 AM
That so much to everyone who thanked and commented this, it really means a lot to me!

Quote: Originally posted by zaishe
I really want to download this and add it to my game, it's so stunning (GREAT JOB!!) and I have Nefertiti and Akhenaten who so belong in this house, but Showtime is listed and I've avoided that one like the plague. Do we absolutely have to have Showtime for it to work?

Absolutely not. You will just lose some decorations. Chiefly, some of the indoor plants, and a couple elephant statues. Nothing especially detracting.

Although you may (I can't remember which EP they came from) also lose the row of plants on top of the loggia. (Seen in the "rear garden" screenshot).

I hope that helps! And thanks for the compliments!

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 9:36 PM
This is most amazing, I would say! Really beautiful work, thank you!

What caught my curiousity is the roof decorations... how did you do those? Especially those blue ones!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 9:40 PM
I really adore this house , its lovely. However , I find that pets repeatedly get stuck for no apparent reason and the only way to free them is to use cheats. But other than that hassle I adore the feeling of it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 12:46 AM
Did this Tilted Mill game happen to be called: "Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile"?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 12:24 AM
Thank you so much, Ive been looking for an Egyptian house to fit my story. I really appreciate how much work you put in to this and you did a fantastic job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th May 2023 at 5:36 PM
Thank u