Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Witch's hut

by Aya20 Posted 31st Oct 2012 at 8:56 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 10:14 AM
This is just amazing! I always wanted to play as a Witch in a house for Witches, but I'm
terrible at making houses that would be great for them! Thank you! Now I just need to make a Witch Sim that actually looks like one, but I bet it will turn out terrible! Thank you though! Downloading right now!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 11:46 AM
Bravo! This is very successful! Thanks!
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 5:25 PM
It looks great! Will be keeping the neighbourhood children away from it though, who knows what kind of evil child munching witch lives there!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 9:51 PM
Nice work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 5:56 PM
Sooo cute !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 7:38 PM
I wonder if someone noticed that irregular fungus circle in front of the house it's a fairy ring, also known as fairy circle, elf circle, elf ring? Read more on wiki fairy ring
My mom said that according to legend, these are the devil's circles, in the middle of them witches performed magic and worshiping the devil My neighbors had the fungus circles in the yard a few years ago, it was very creepy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 6:19 AM
It is so great !!!! GOOD JOB!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 4:58 PM
really great biuld :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 4:48 PM
Kind of reminds me of the game "The Witch's House," it's really nice! I needed a mysterious sim in my neighborhood and this house will fit her nicely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 8:35 PM
This is a great creation! A lot of love and hours of work were poured into this one apparent by the capture of detail. Well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 7:24 PM
I've been looking for amazing witch homes! This house it perfect, with all the small details and the awesome pattern combinations.
Thank you for sharing, I can't wait to try it out in my game! : D