Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 7:20 AM
Default lolsims
LolSims category

http://i.imgur.com/55Qy9.jpg?2

Hopefully the size is right and the re-sizing it didn't ruin the quality. First contest entry ever, yay!

This is a picture of one of the Curious children wearing a Thinking Cap and having a very funny-looking conversation with a neighbor.

CC includes this Pollination Tech replacement by prescilla_bean: http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...hp?topic=6076.0

All other CC comes from MTS, and I can provide specifics if needed; I wasn't sure how thorough it was necessary to be.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 8:21 AM Last edited by nikel23 : 5th Nov 2012 at 1:14 PM.
Are images from Castaway Stories permitted as entries?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#28 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 3:32 PM
kitty, why not just open it up in a graphics program (GIMP and Paint.NET are both good free ones), open the Image Size tool, type in 800, 600 and click save?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 3:48 PM Last edited by simz2player : 13th Nov 2012 at 7:45 AM.
Default What!?!?!?
LOLWHUT
What happens when a toddler ages into a adult while in the hands of his father.This happens:

Fixed It!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 10:06 PM

lolsims.

Business at Mirabello Pizza & Pasta was slow that day . . . so the cook and the two waitresses decided to play a bit of canteloupe curling.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 10:41 PM
lolsims!

Don'tcha just love those college days!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 10:46 PM
Default lolkids
I saw there weren't many entries for lolkids yet, so I thought I'd try my hand at it.

http://i.imgur.com/EvUiF.jpg?1
Ah, sisters...

I don't think there's any CC in this one.
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 6:28 AM
Is my image okay? Just wondering because no one said anything about it and it hasn't been put on the list either. Thanks Rawrr

Everyone else has a signature, so why not me. So "BOOM ", now I instantly look cool. :D Rawrr
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rawrritsme
Is my image okay? Just wondering because no one said anything about it and it hasn't been put on the list either. Thanks Rawrr

Dont worry rawrr if your picture is not perfect then heaven will surely inform you till then just have patience. Why dont you increase the quality of in game camera in the menu. It might help, or use Fraps to capture the snapshot. But make sure to edit its resolution as per the requirements using Paint, photoshop or any of the editors.

In this world people may throw stones in the path of your success, it depends on you ….. What you make from them …… a wall or a bridge.. What's Your TS2 Business?
Instructor
#35 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 8:14 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 6th Nov 2012 at 6:50 PM.
Category: lolsims

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#36 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 9:13 AM
Wrong image size, McChoclatey.

Abelhita, in what world does that qualify as a non-edited in-game pic? :P

(I hope you don't mind me butting in, heaven!)

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 12:52 AM
Not one bit white.

*Godspeed, your second image will need to have the text changed so it's not in italics please.
*xxkitty, your image is still not sized correctly. If you open it in an image program, you should be able to crop the edges off without actually resizing it. Just trim the sides and top a bit. When you do this, please edit your first post and I will delete the second so myself, contestants, and judges do not get confused with duplicate entries.
Abelhita, not only did you post the same thing twice, but your image is most certainly edited and your calendar is most definitely not your original work. I will be deleting both your posts for not following the rules.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 12:55 AM
LOLSims - LOLSims Entry

Category - LOLsims
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 12:57 AM
LOLSims - LOLPets Entry

Category - LOLPets

Soon.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 3:50 AM
I hope my 2nd image is ready, right? I have changed the font to arial without italics.

In this world people may throw stones in the path of your success, it depends on you ….. What you make from them …… a wall or a bridge.. What's Your TS2 Business?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 2:32 PM
simz2player - I just noticed the text at the bottom of your image and it is not in Arial. You'll need to edit that and then edit your post with the revised picture.

Godspeed - your entry is fine. Adding it to the table now.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 3:23 PM
thank you heaven... finally both the entries are up. now have to wait for other contestants post. best of luck everyone.

Lab Assistant
#43 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 10:10 PM
LoLSims
LOLsims

Alexander Goth getting a llama spit massage from the college mascot.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 10:20 PM
Default My sim gave birth to this!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 11:19 PM
LOLKids
This one goes under LOLKids.

Justin is teaching little sister Maggie about extreme sports.

cc:
tricycle by becah @ MTS
Justin's outfit by fakepeeps7 @ MTS
Maggie's skintone and Justin's eyes by Ephemera

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#46 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 12:10 AM
lolSims

Dina and Mortimer were upstairs, Nina was chilling on the sofa. Burglar tiptoes in, Dina and Mortimer race downstairs and start the freak out dance just as the burglar stuffs both loveseats and TV in the bag.

And here is Nina pulling out her jump rope...apparently doesn't care about the burglar or all the furniture being stuffed in a bag.

Instructor
#47 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 9:06 PM Last edited by TrillianRikku : 17th Nov 2012 at 8:05 AM.
Category Lolwhut
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#48 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 9:26 PM
Wrong image size, TrillianRikku.

Lab Assistant
#49 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 10:56 PM
Category: lolsims

While playing with my werewolf family I discovered that they prefer to stay far away from fire... This is as far as she got in the training and by the looks of it she wasn't really enjoying it
Test Subject
#50 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 11:43 PM
Wow! so many good posts already well here is mine...i caught my sim about to go of to her final exam for uni and then when i saw what she was doing i nearly fell of my chair! it made me think of forever alone.....lol

this would go in lolsims category also sorry for the crappy size its hard to get a good size how do you make it clear!

Page 2 of 5