Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pumpkin Pie

by HugeLunatic Posted 5th Dec 2012 at 11:29 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 12:24 AM
Hurray for the Pumpkin Pie!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 1:36 AM
I was just about to ask someone to make this. Thank you so much, HL!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 2:12 AM
MMMM Yummy I love Pie! hopeless at making it.My Sim's will love it Thank You!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:23 AM
YUMMO! I absolutely love pumpkin pie and my Sims will too! How creative and awesomely delicious!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 10:37 AM
Don't like pumpkin pie myself, but my sims will love this
Banned
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 2:40 PM
I love pumpkin pie! It's perfect for the holidays so thanks, and I'm so glad you learned/decided to share food!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 4:17 PM
In all the years I've owned the game, this is my first custom food DL. Gotta have pumpkin pie to go with the (in game) turkey. Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 5:17 PM
Just to be clear (cause I'm a knob) it doesn't overwrite the berrypie? If not I'm really excited to use this! It's fab & I have a sim running a bakery who has been in dire need of a new menu item!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 5:40 PM
Look at the cutting board's little pumpkin! This might be my first custom food download too, thank you
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 8:32 PM
Awesome work on this! I love pumpkin pie, and now my Sims'll want some for the holidays, too!! I can't wait to add this to my game! Thanks so much for sharing! :lovestruc
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
Just to be clear (cause I'm a knob) it doesn't overwrite the berrypie? If not I'm really excited to use this! It's fab & I have a sim running a bakery who has been in dire need of a new menu item!

Nope! All new GUIDs so it doesn't overwrite.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 5:16 AM
FINALLY! Someone with brains to make a pumpkin pie. Thank you! Great textures too. Looks virtually good enough to bite my laptop screen.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 8:20 PM
<3 Om nom nom pie! <3
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 4:24 PM
Well, I've never tried pumpkin pie but this looks good enough to eat!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 8:34 AM
I love pumpkin pie. Too much. This not only looks great but you gotta love that it's functional.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 4:27 PM
I love pumpkin pie!!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 12:51 AM Last edited by Simonut : 20th Dec 2012 at 9:24 PM.
I want what I want lol and that is a nice "Pumpkin pie" now I have to make my Sims save me a slice. Thanks you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 6:46 PM
good for my sims! And for me haha!
Banned
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 9:31 AM
Actually no, I hate pumpkin pie.

Thanks for the upload.
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 11:21 PM
Thanks for the new dessert! However, I noticed a problem in the menu when selecting Make-Group Meal, it shows two 'berry pie' options and no 'pumpkin pie' option. The pumpkin pie option does appear when selecting Serve instead of Make.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Did group meal come with a specific EP? I made this to require only base+OFB.

I thought it came with OFB so that you could 'make many' at a business, but I could be wrong? I have all the EPs & Stuff Packs except the Holiday pack, so I'm not sure...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 1:20 PM
Thank you so much for sharing, your hard work is much appreciated :-)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deerparker
Thanks for the new dessert! However, I noticed a problem in the menu when selecting Make-Group Meal, it shows two 'berry pie' options and no 'pumpkin pie' option. The pumpkin pie option does appear when selecting Serve instead of Make.

I've had this sort of problem with some other downloaded foods, I know for sure is these doughnuts show up as "Lunch Meat Sandwich" and there's Fish & Chips by the same creator which show up as/replace Salmon, but also show up as Fish & Chips, so not sure what's going on there.

They used to work fine when I just had up to seasons installed, and I'm not sure which EP broke them (most likely FT) but I have all EPs now and I just deal with it, I guess?

Just a lurker lurking through... mostly.

Sometimes I'm more interested in Sims than others, so I tend to disappear and reappear at random.
Page 1 of 2