Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Community Lot Revolution

by bienchen83 Posted 28th Dec 2012 at 12:37 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2015 at 11:58 AM by bienchen83

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 2:54 AM
This is a great addition to the game...Thank you!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 4:13 AM
Wow, this is fantastic! Can't wait to try them out.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 5:31 AM
ZOMG, so awesome! This is a truly brilliant idea. Thank you for your obvious hard work and sharing it. Love your stuffs
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 6:02 AM
Well this is freaking brilliant. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 9:19 AM
Amazing! So much fun to have more options, thank you so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 10:14 AM
Is there anyway we can all thank this person over 10 times? I wish I could thank you over 10 times. This upload is ridiculously sick. lol
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 10:41 AM
This is so awesome! Thank you very much for sharing these, I can't wait to try them out in game! :-D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 2:33 PM
Dear bienchen83, I totally enjoy your upload. May I ask you, where to download the menu sign? I cannot deduce in which download it could be. Sorry. But I appreciate the work you put in there! Well done! Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 2:36 PM
This may be a dumb question, but are the dishes tied to the food stand? I would love to have new food stands in my game, but I don't want to have dishes clogging up the menu on regular refrigerators.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 3:05 PM
Thanks a bunch for your comments.

@ShineShine: The menusign ist called sim2me_tbc_menu.package and can be downloaded via the theblackcock.rar or directly from this (German) site by clicking on the according preview image:
http://www.sims2me.simposium-hostin...revolution.html

@gummilutt: There are no dumb questions. They are not tied to the food stand. But there is a way to do that. Are you familar with SimPE? Then I could tell you how to do that. Or I could upload an alternate version here.
This would take some time, though, as I'm currently on holiday and won't be back home before 1.1.2013.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 3:20 PM
More options, YAY! Food stands are the best for getting top level businesses. These are wonderful, can't wait to use them in my BaCC!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 5:55 PM
Omg Bienchen I was just thinking that I needed different food stand options for my game! I was getting tired of using the ones that came with BV, it was getting really repetitive. Thank You so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 7:06 PM
This is so cool! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 9:09 PM
/Thank you/! Some variety for these was much-needed!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 9:15 PM
Thank you for your quick answer! Enjoy your holidays
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 10:39 PM
I love the new foodstands, what a clever and creative idea, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 11:37 PM
Lovely idea! I will have tons of quick food restraurant in my hood
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 1:38 AM
You are amazing & thankyou so much,Have a great New Year!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 1:55 AM
Wow! This is great, thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 2:42 AM
I would like the foods tied to the food stands, myself. What a lovely project. Of course it would be nice to have a ready-made version, but a tutorial would be good too, maybe better as I could take some of the other delicious foods I don't want to use at home and tie them to the foodstands as well.

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 5:10 PM
OMG... Christmas has just come a couple days late for my sims!!!
WOOHOO, thank you, I love these!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 6:34 AM
OMG!! Thanks you so much!! I love sims food :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 11:32 PM
Thanks for posting this up!! I love the new food choices and the over all scheme of this cool mod! My Sims thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 2:37 AM
This just made my whole night, thank you so much!! I'd been wondering about new food options for some movie ideas, & this is too perfect a timing! Especially loving the Tiana stand, Princess & the Frog is one of my FAVE Disney movies! :D

I do have a curious question though, in regards to restuarants: I would imagine this is the case, but you kept referencing the Bon Voyage stands in your description, so I have to ask:

Can you use this as the main diner in an OFB business/Nightlife resturant, or can it only be treated as a BV stand using counters & not dining tables?
Page 1 of 2