Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Solitude.

by 97thim Posted 24th Jan 2013 at 10:55 AM - Updated 24th Jan 2013 at 12:16 PM by 97thim : Edited post

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 12:16 PM
Brilliant! Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KazzyC
Brilliant! Thank you

Thanks KazzyC

“A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines.”
— Frank Lloyd Wright

Happy to take requests, however I can't make any promises. Still, if I like your idea, I'll look into it! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 7:25 PM
very beautiful home! i absolutely love it thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tambailey2002
very beautiful home! i absolutely love it thank you so much for sharing!

Aw thanks tambailey2002 I'm glad you like it :D

“A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines.”
— Frank Lloyd Wright

Happy to take requests, however I can't make any promises. Still, if I like your idea, I'll look into it! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 9:10 PM
How much content is used from Outdoor Living? I don't have it, but this house looks awesome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by h.craft72
How much content is used from Outdoor Living? I don't have it, but this house looks awesome!

The dining set outside is OLS, I believe there are perhaps a few other items around the house too. I'm pretty sure it'll stay pretty much the same. You'll just need to replace a few items.

— Frank Lloyd Wright

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 12:10 AM
nice house man!!! (lol skyrim hold)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 11:29 PM
Lovely home, thank you! Can't wait for my Sims to move in
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 2:47 PM
So if I don't have Master Suite will those objects be replaced with defaults or will they just not be there?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheatreGirl96
So if I don't have Master Suite will those objects be replaced with defaults or will they just not be there?

TheatreGirl96 I believe they would be replaced by defaults.

— Frank Lloyd Wright

Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 4:27 PM
i downloaded this wonderful house and placed it on a big enough lot and to my surprise the whole house was completely sunken into the grounded there was no way of getting into the house or the garden anything. it was like 10times below the normal levels of the floor. HELP and i tried the level floor terrain tool and that did not work. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blondiegirl95
i downloaded this wonderful house and placed it on a big enough lot and to my surprise the whole house was completely sunken into the grounded there was no way of getting into the house or the garden anything. it was like 10times below the normal levels of the floor. HELP and i tried the level floor terrain tool and that did not work. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Blondiegirl95 I genuinely have no idea why that would happen. Have you tried placing it in the position that I built it. If anyone else had this problem, could you let me know? Or if anyone has any ideas..? Sorry about that :s

— Frank Lloyd Wright

Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 97thim
Blondiegirl95 I genuinely have no idea why that would happen. Have you tried placing it in the position that I built it. If anyone else had this problem, could you let me know? Or if anyone has any ideas..? Sorry about that :s

I found that if you are out of date with your game patches then you will have similar problems or won't upload to the world at all. Yeah I was an idiot...working now and the house is beautiful. Killer work
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 5:35 PM
Yeah all my patches are up to date and i at christmas i unistalled everything when i installed my new ep which was pets. the only ep i have are as follows; base game, world adventures, late night, ambitions, generations and pets. Maybe this problem occured because i do not have all the other expansion packs that you mentioned. I also do not have any stuff packs.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 7thpitbull
I found that if you are out of date with your game patches then you will have similar problems or won't upload to the world at all. Yeah I was an idiot...working now and the house is beautiful. Killer work

7thpitbull Thanks for your advice with this. Also, thank you so much! I do try! Haha. :D

— Frank Lloyd Wright

Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 5:38 PM
Also for some reason the wall that is shown in the pics that goes arounf the lot is not the same. Mine is a very long green bush why? anyone know
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 5:38 PM
Yeah all my patches are up to date and i at christmas i unistalled everything when i installed my new ep which was pets. the only ep i have are as follows; base game, world adventures, late night, ambitions, generations and pets. Maybe this problem occured because i do not have all the other expansion packs that you mentioned. I also do not have any stuff packs.

Blondiegirl95 I really don't know then. Maybe there was some sort of radical change when Seasons was added? Sorry about that! Maybe you should ask in a forum?

— Frank Lloyd Wright

Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 6:38 PM
Also for some reason the wall that is shown in the pics that goes arounf the lot is not the same. Mine is a very long green bush why? anyone know

Blondiegirl95 That's most likely because it's from a pack you don't own.

— Frank Lloyd Wright