Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

University Life Dreads for Females (Teen-Elder)

by Bronwynn Posted 12th Mar 2013 at 12:46 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2013 at 11:03 PM by Bronwynn

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 1:56 AM
YAY Bronwyn, it looks FAB! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 2:27 AM
thank you,
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 2:39 AM
Thank you for these - I do like the uni ones, but these look amazing. Cheers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 3:43 AM
Thankyou
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 3:46 AM
Love it, I was seriously looking for this hair for females...no luck, OMG thanks for making it!!!!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 7:09 AM
I don't know why EA didn't enable these for females in the first place. Thanks for this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 5:03 PM
Ooooh, it's perfect, bron!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 5:08 PM
This is awesome! Does anybody knows yet if it's necessary to have University for using it? or is base game compatible? ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 5:33 PM
Thanks, love it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 6:30 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 7:05 PM
Thanks everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by MarsW
This is awesome! Does anybody knows yet if it's necessary to have University for using it? or is base game compatible? ^^

You should try it. I'm curious as to what the answer will be. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 9:27 PM
Yessss.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 9:40 PM
I just thought about having this style for females, visited the site and there it was. Yay, I love it! Thank you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 10:22 PM
Default Doesn't Work for Me :(
I just tried it out on my game. I only have the base game and Ambitions. Unfortunately it doesn't show up at all. So it may only work for those with the expansion pack but at this point you'd probably need more feedback. It might be possible to for it work independently. I had downloaded the circus afro hair that was converted for females from mts and it worked although I did not buy the one from the sims store.

Even though it didn't work for me, thanks for doing the conversion. It's a great hairstyle and if I bought the expansion I'd be disappointed that it wasn't for females too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ArielSonicGirl
I just tried it out on my game. I only have the base game and Ambitions. Unfortunately it doesn't show up at all. So it may only work for those with the expansion pack but at this point you'd probably need more feedback. It might be possible to for it work independently. I had downloaded the circus afro hair that was converted for females from mts and it worked although I did not buy the one from the sims store.

Even though it didn't work for me, thanks for doing the conversion. It's a great hairstyle and if I bought the expansion I'd be disappointed that it wasn't for females too.

Thank you for telling me. I'm looking into it now. If I can manage to make it base-game compatible, I will update this post.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 9:11 PM
It looks sooo lovely! *Squee* Thanks Bronwynn
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 11:10 PM
I have been waiting a generation of Sim Lifetimes for exactly this. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 1:38 AM
Thank you soso much! lol its ironic because the other day while I was creating young adult brother and sister just to go to uni.. I noticed dreads only for the men but NOT for the woman! Thanks again i'm happy :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 2:05 AM
Yay! Thank you so much! Finally EA comes out with a good hairstyle that doesn't look like plastic. XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 8:02 AM
THANK YOU!!! Ethnic hair is much too hard to find for this game, and most of what I found is quite ugly. THIS is timely...and if you have any other nice hairs, point me in the right direction!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 2:59 PM
Awesome! I have to admit Maxis did an amazing job on the dreads. The orignal female version is also amazing, just a bit more extreme. I love having options.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 6:56 PM
Yay! I love this hairstyle!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 1:52 PM
YAY! thanks xxxx
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 11:57 AM
Thank you for this mod, Bronwynn. I always wondered why this hairstyle was only available for the males.
Page 1 of 2