Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nadine Coleman

by Crazywomanlovesyou Posted 15th Apr 2013 at 1:49 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 2:12 PM
She reminds me of Lara Croft (a little bit) - only that Lara Croft wouldn't wear a skirt, I believe. *lol*

Well done. I like her face.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 8:48 PM
She's so sweet and reminds me a lot of Emilia Clarke/Daenerys Targaryen in "Game of Thrones". Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 1:16 AM
Wow she really is beautiful! Wonderful eyes and nose. Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 1:25 PM
Thank you so much everyone!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 4:40 AM
Actually, when I saw the picture, I thought it was based off of Kore (Jenna Lind) from Spartacus.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 12:20 AM
She's beautiful, defiantly downloading
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 5:16 AM
WOWOWOWOWOWOW! So gonna download her! With her, I can finally actually play The Sims instead of creating sims of my own lol
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 5:21 AM
She is a very adorable Sim, but I do not have the money to spend on store content. Is there another hairstyle option you could upload here that would not ruin her original looks too much?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HinataObsession
She is a very adorable Sim, but I do not have the money to spend on store content. Is there another hairstyle option you could upload here that would not ruin her original looks too much?

I'm glad you like her! But I'm not quite sure what you're asking me to do. Nadine is packaged with base game hair, so you don't need to store hair to download her. I would suggest you try out a bunch of different hairstyles on her and see which one you like the best! There are some really cute ones with the various expansion packs or available to download from free creators, I'm sure you'll find one you like!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th May 2013 at 10:31 PM
Actually looks like Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 12:28 PM
For some reason, Nadine keeps on breaking my game. :c It just stays on the Create a Household loading screen and never loads. But then works fine when I remove her.

I think she's super pretty though, so I keep trying even though it's not working out. LOL
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bildeau
For some reason, Nadine keeps on breaking my game. :c It just stays on the Create a Household loading screen and never loads. But then works fine when I remove her.

I think she's super pretty though, so I keep trying even though it's not working out. LOL

Yeah, that happened to mine also whenever I downloaded her last April. Best I could do was to remove her. The only thing that we could do is to admire her from a distance :c

*insert original signature here*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 2:32 AM
Oh no! I'm so sorry she is breaking your game! I have no idea why this could be? She is packaged with no custom content so there shouldn't be anything corruptible about her. Maybe it's the sliders I used? I use Master Controller, so maybe if you don't have that mod it might cause some problems?
Sorry!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 11:48 AM
I had Master Controller during the time I downloaded her, so I really didn't know what went wrong

*insert original signature here*
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by w4keup555
I had Master Controller during the time I downloaded her, so I really didn't know what went wrong

I know you mentioned that we don't need to download the slider mod to use her, but when I put her in my game her face doesn't look the same as it does on here

I'm assuming it's because I don't have the slider mod installed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 12:55 PM
like it