Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Le Fantastic Coffee Shop

by Black Zekrom Posted 18th Apr 2013 at 8:49 AM - Updated 23rd Dec 2013 at 2:39 AM by Black Zekrom

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 9:50 AM
This looks almost exactly like the coffee shop down my road, very legitimate. (My copy of University Life can't come fast enough. >_<)
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 12:23 PM
Very nice indeed--I'll download that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 3:18 PM
Thank you, Cosy little cafe ♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 6:16 PM
This is very nice. I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 12:04 AM
"Le Fantastic" coffee shop? Getting a little conceited are we?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 2:50 AM
Ooh, thank you! All my neighborhoods need one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 5:25 PM
Thanks! I like the exterior.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 10:52 PM
looks cool downloaded
Inventor
#10 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 12:37 PM
This is another great community lot.

Where does the staircase at the backside of the building lead to? Is there a balcony on the top of the house? If so, it would be nice to see another picture of the upper floor (and one of the backside of the house, too).
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 12:41 AM
Just for your info , but , It is noted in the downloads area ( the area where all the 'downloads' are shown as available to all ) as only needing BASE Game. . . nothing noted there as NEEDING any Expansions. . . if you TRUELY need University Expansion to use in game , it should be noted as such , plainly . Same as with your other building . They both look very nice and well done . It may not be your fault it is presented in-correctly . It should be noted to Admin, if it really NEEDS the EP to work correctly .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 11:09 AM
I really like the exterior on this building, it is really fitting! One problem i have is your interior is kind of lacking, especially in the stage area :/.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 6:57 PM
Aw, this coffee shop is adorable! Excellent work.