Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 30th May 2013 at 4:23 AM
I dreamed I was dancing with Severus Snape (that's the last time I fall asleep while watching Harry Potter)
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 30th May 2013 at 3:08 PM
My dreams usually just take everything I've seen over the past day or so, put them in my head, shake them hard and roll them out like dice.

For example: The day before yesterday I was watching TV and came across an episode of The Waltons. I watched this for a while, then watched some Falling Skies I had on my DVR. Then I had to go to the store to pick up a few things. I grabbed a whole chicken to have that night for dinner and went home.

So, in my dream there was a young boy running with a backpack - I'm assuming this was the Tom's youngest son from Falling Skies, Matt - and he was being chased by his father in the dream, though his father was the dad from the Walton's - Ralph Waite. In his backpack he had 4 raw, whole chickens. I got the feeling he was autistic too and just running without really realizing it. I'm not sure where that came from or how it plays, but apparently it did.

No matter, it was definitely a WTF moment.

I really need to learn how to control these...
Mad Poster
#28 Old 31st May 2013 at 1:07 AM
I gorged on cookies before bed; dreamt I could smell cookies, knew oven was going to burst into flames. Wanted to join in the fire-dance but was locked in the dark basement. Woke up in panic. Oh, the drama.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#29 Old 31st May 2013 at 3:06 AM
Last Monday night, I decided to fall asleep reading a good book. I picked the Necronomicon from my collection. It was strange, though. As I began to doze off, the words began to șc͍͇̣̜̹͎r͏̷̧͙̻̯͙̩̘͉a͕͔̯͚͓̘͘͜m̨҉͔͓̀b̷̷̙͚l̡̙̱ḙ̳̠̱̖͉͖̕̕ͅ,̵̛͓͚͙̦͚̣̗ ̖̟̥͜m̞o͖̝̩̼̳̝͜v̜̯͉̗̱͡e͖̟̹̥̬,̬̲̠͔̬̖ ̧͔͍̟̬̝̫ͅą͙̥͉͈͉̪̘͘͢n̨͕͉̪̞̝̤̘͔͝ͅd̴̡̟̘̲̤̪̙͠ ̢͏̨̯͙̝̪ͅś̛̪̜p̶̟̟̭ȩ̛̮̠̳̫̞̕a͙͕̘̱͚̹ķ̜̻̲ ̡̪͎̦̺̪̗̖͠t͖̻͍ͅo̤͔̼͇̥͓̦̳͘͟ ͏͈̗͟ͅm̡͕̖̝͙̱̠͝ḛ̤̜̹̝̬̬̞̹̕͘ a̘̰̼͞s̵̡͕͚͎̺̩̭̝͜ ̖̟͈̲̲̰I̵̝̲͚ ͎̻̲͖͠c̶͕͍o͎̰̯̻͠u̖̣̬̥͟l̛̜̠̪̝͙͚ͅd̩̱͉́͡ ̢̤̙ò̜̗̭̝̹͞͡n̡̳̦͈͙ͅl̡͕̤̱͔̺̹̖͉̀͠y̶͈̖͝ ̨͓̠̘͘͢w̶̮͍͘a̴͙̱̰͘ͅt͏̻̮̕c̶͈̤̖̘̻̱̗͞h̴̫̦̕͡ ̵̡͙̮̩̺͉͖̪́i͈͔̪͚̯̪͜͝ͅṉ͎́ ̝̳̫t̷̥̳͈̪͘é̠̗̻̝͈̩͠r̺̫͉͙̰͕̗ͅr̳̺͓͝o̵̢͍r̨͖̖̺͓̣̳

Woke up and had some coffee, and all was well.

"Given enough time, hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going." - Edward R. Harrison
Mad Poster
#30 Old 31st May 2013 at 3:45 PM
Only remember parts - met an ex-friend I haven't seen in many years - riding around on a bus trying to get somewhere. Somehow had a job with a male artist. His pictures were illustrations - kind of interesting, graphic, black and white. Stick people with gigantic eyes. I didn't really like his work, but whatever. He gave me some glitter and told me to use it on the pictures. So I used it for highlights and then he came and said "Take that off - I wanted you to do shading. Do you know how to shade?" I asked him if I could use watercolor or pencil for the shading, and he ignored me. Then I was angry and I was wondering 'why does shit like this always happen?' Then I realized I could leave because it was a dream.
Scholar
#31 Old 31st May 2013 at 8:27 PM
I was racing 4 black dudes driving batmobiles on the highway, then it eventually turned into some GTA shit.
Banned
#32 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 12:48 AM
What I Dreamed last night, was that Henny Penny was my BESTEST Friend!
Scholar
#33 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 1:18 AM
I dreamt that I was cleaning out my pipe and an impossibly large nugget of resin popped out and into the bathtub. Like, over a pound. I patted it dry and smoked it. I woke up coughing, but that was unrelated.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Mad Poster
#34 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 4:19 PM
I finished school, but today late at night, I had a dream that I was still in school, but I knew it was near the end of the school year, though, our Economics subject teacher wanted to give us a test, then came our Religion subject teacher came (out of nowhere) and also wanted to give us a test. Of course everyone was outraged/annoyed. I mean come on it was close to the end!

Then I woke up, realizing it was just a dream, more like a nightmare!
Mad Poster
#35 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 10:16 PM
I had a dream that the world was contaminated by some unknown virus and if you went outside you would also get contaminated.
That's all of it that I can remember

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Banned
#36 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 2:14 AM
I Dreamed last night that Superman got rejected because Lois Lane said he had a small ding-a-ling. Ring a bell, HAHAHAHA Oopse!

"Oh my ding a ling, my ding a ling
I wanna play with my ding a ling
My ding (That's right), my ding a ling
I wanna play with my ding a ling a ling

(You know, I didn't hear everybody singing, Everybody joins in on that course)

This here song, it ain't too sad
Cutest little song you ever had
Those of you, who will not sing
You must be playing with your own ding a ling

Oh my ding a ling, my ding a lin (Come on now, Come on now, Everybody sing)
Now my ding a, oh my ding a
I wanna play with my ding a ling

(Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah)"

Chuck Berry
My Ding A Ling lyrics
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 8:26 PM
Outdoors, in the dark, a rain-soaked, passionate kiss. With someone I couldn't see, only feel.

(Odd. It's actually been pretty sunny here lately.)
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 10:24 PM
Hanging outside my friends house and going back home to learn two of
my dogs died. The way they died was drowning, my little dog blacky
fell into the pool so my big dog nieve went in to save him but the
result ended with him drowning too.
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 2:47 PM
Okay this is kinda strange and loving again....

I was dreaming about I was at the camp and I don't know where.. I have a good friend and her name is Nicole G. She's in my same level grade and same school. I don't know this turned into a wet dream but we were playing around with paint on our faces and we both... well kissed... 2 minutes long... I remember I tried to force myself to kiss my friend. It was so loving.... When I woke up.. I still remember the scene...

Now.... today when the school dismissed, I was standing next to the pedestrian crossing and I was waiting for my sister. My friend David came by to say "see ya" and then Nicole G came to say "Bye Jonno." She smiled at me and I replied her back "Bye Nicole... How are.. oh... Bye Nicole.. " She laughed and then she went and smiled...

That was one interesting day today. :D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 11:00 PM
I had a dream that EVERYONE in the world that was older than 14 just disappeared.

So, all the kids were getting married at like 8, and having children. 0.0

I got married to someone who I may or may not fancy, and the Rabbi was my mom's American friend's son, who in my dream, I was enfatuated with (WTF, because I've never met him....)who then hired me, to send me to go to India to dance to the Macarena to a weird Indian prince all day everday.........

I wish I had normal dreams....
#41 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 1:32 AM
Last night I dreamed I was in this large family with tons of weird-looking kids and even my aunt (wow...I gotta lay off Sims) -- and then I went to this weird school where no one seemed to care. Really. In between classes all the students would run to their next class while shoving and screaming; in gym class all we had to do was "work out" with nothing specific about it (in the dream I ended up doing jumping jacks the entire period); I don't remember ANY of the teachers saying ANYTHING; I got away with wearing a backwards hat and iPod headphones the entire day; no one talked to me; and...well...let's just say, I was just flat out BORED throughout the damn dream. In fact, I probably bored myself awake...
Instructor
#42 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 1:50 PM
Me being in a huge school. I've been in this school in other dreams before but this was so out there.
I was looking for my English class I think and I was like 30 minutes late so I was freaking out but this school was HUGE so yeah. I finally found the class, I thought, but I was in the wrong one. I was in music class instead of English class, I had music AFTER English. And the music teacher was Emilie Autumn and when I walked in she was just sitting there playing violin while everyone else pathetically attempted to repeat after her. And then she told me how to get to English class but I got lost in a dark hallway because the power went out, and then something jumped out at me and I woke up.
*deep breath*

.____.'
I miss high school so much. But I'm too pregnant and legally too old to re-enroll. I think that's why I keep having dreams about it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#43 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StardustX
but I got lost in a dark hallway because the power went out, and then something jumped out at me and I woke up.

I get weird feeling on my head.. When there's a danger.. My head gets heavy and it makes crackling noise when I dream...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 4:41 AM
Once I had a dream that really unnerved me. So, I was sitting down at a table or something with a guy. We were talking and chatting and basically having a great time. On instinct in that dream, something just told me that we were friends. The freaky part was that in real life, I've never talked to the guy. Ever. I actually really disliked that guy, for no apparent reason. I've only ever said two words to the guy: "excuse me" as I passed by him. My brain and I hate each other. Oh, and we also accidentally wore matching shirts once. Universe hates me XD.

Music is the reason I keep living. Wanna know how I'm feeling? Wanna know what's on my mind? Look at my playlist. Notice what song I'm blasting from my phone. Notice the palm of my hand, approaching your face at a dangerously high speed. Notice the voice telling you to get the heck out of my room.
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 5:17 AM
The strange thing with me is that when I have a dream I usually forget what happened in it.. like I know I had a dream last night and it had to do with this guy but I don't exactly remember what happened...
Mad Poster
#46 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 2:42 AM
It was another house dream. This time I'd moved into a kind of nice Arts and Crafts house. I can't remember everything that happened - it was all weird. The big selling point of the house for me for some reason was the 'cozy' dining room. So I immediately invited a bunch of people to dinner - people I don't know in real life in any way. There was one couple who were maybe late middle age - early elder. Not decrepit by any means. The man excused himself during dinner and didn't come back. So dinner was almost over and I said 'where's So-and-So?' And I went to look for him and found him laying on the floor in the bathroom. I felt for his pulse and he was dead. Then everyone came running and I was kind of carrying on and emoting about 'Oh my God he was just alive and now he's dead!'
Usually I move on from a dream as soon as I wake up, but the atmosphere of this one has been inside my head all day.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 8:31 PM
I dreamed of Miley Cyrus singing 'Wrecking Ball' naked in front of my bed o.O
Alchemist
#48 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 11:03 AM
I had a dream that I was blind and I started to freak out cos I could not see anything but then i remembered I had my eyes closed haha

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Instructor
#49 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 1:06 AM
Last night I had a SPOOKY Dream, one that seemed so real I wasn't sure if it happened or was just a dream, Thank GOD, it appears to be a dream.
I dreamed I was on MTS, and I got a PM from a mod, the name was so clear and one you wouldn't normally think would be in a dream, whom I will not mention, so they don't get upset I was dreaming about them. anyway I got a pm that said your creation you uploaded was good but I'd expect more from you since you created...blah blah blah, the fact was I didn't create said object and I was being credited with anothers upload, etc. It just shows that I spend way to much time on here, now I am on here in my sleep!!
Field Researcher
#50 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 10:19 PM
I dreamed that i was on the boat,travelling to some island.
It was really awful - fog..and some fishes.. Than,in middle of nothing i started to hug some people who were with me o.O But the worst part was me screaming because ALL my money fell of the stupid ship.I think i had a heart attack after that..
Page 2 of 39